Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 50 Summoner 45 Destroy EBON HALL

Discussion on WTS 50 Summoner 45 Destroy EBON HALL within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 50 Summoner 45 Destroy EBON HALL

Screenshots;

Another 50 gold on market place.

Never botted or cheated on. Got the welcome back packs too.
Can provide me screenshots or information if needed.

Looking for around 40euro paypal or btc. PM me

bump
Old 08/22/2016, 10:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
uo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] [Ebon Hall] Summoner HM8 530+
06/18/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 4 Replies
Wanna sell my char because I don`t have much time to play anymore (and need money =D). I am the original owner of the account. Server: Ebon Hall Class: Summoner LVL: 50 + 8 Fraction: Cerulean Order Master Sergeant Stats 531 AP / 56400 HP / 120% Acc / 55% Crit / 198% Crit Damage
[Buying] Summoner/Force Master (EBON HALL)
06/03/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
hi i would like to buy a cheap Summoner/Force Master ideally lvl 40-50 i dont care about care if the account has bad gear. On Ebon Hall server.
[Selling] [EU, Ebon Hall] Summoner 50lvl[HM 7]
05/05/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Wanna sell my summoner (moving to ru). Now its not hm 7 -> hm 8 You gonna find lvl 45 bm on account too HM rumblebees and sunflower unlocked also 1500+ achievement points and no more platinum in 1v1(coz season end) screenshots:summoner - Album on Imgur Price:100$ Price negotiating is possible Post ur replies here or add me on skype: zekafun
[Selling] Destroyer with 453ap + 2×45 (Summoner and Blade master) Server Ebon hall
03/18/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Ich will hier meinen acc mit einem end gear Berserker vk, der acc hat 4 chars, 3 mit max lv : Berserker, Beschwörer, Klingen Meister und einen kleinen 23 Paktierer. Alle Charaktere haben end gems (Fünfeckig Lila). Mein main Charakter Ist ein Destroyer mit end gear und hat 453 atk power + hl 4. Zudem ist dies ein pree order acc mit master Paket und somit 8 Charakter Slots. Es ist ebenfalls Premium Stufe 9 erreicht und hat 35 tage premium Restzeit. I want to sell my account with a maxed...
[Selling] [EBON HALL]45 Destroyer+45 Summoner |OP Gears/6964 NCoin 4700 Hongmoon pts !PRIMIUM 7
02/19/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
Hundreds of dollars and hours have been spent on these characters to get it to where it is right now. My destroyer is one of the few top-tier characters across the NA/EU region that has full siren gear, which is the absolute best equipments currently offered in the game. I will repeat myself for extra emphasis on the fact that it wasn't an easy task to get my character to where it is right now. It took hundreds of hours of grinding, crafting and marketing along with hundreds of € and hundreds...