Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Windrest EU Red Sin619/Kfm579/BD437

Discussion on Account Windrest EU Red Sin619/Kfm579/BD437 within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Windrest EU Red Sin619/Kfm579/BD437

Hey guys,

right to the point:

1. Sin

2. Kfm

3. Bladedancer

Price:300 €

Payment:Paypal

You can contact me via private mail.
No Negotiations

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] account in eu windrest .vip level 9!! almost 10 4 ch 2 45 2 50 and more!!
06/09/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
hey , i want to sell my account in bns eu , i got force master level 50 hongmoon 5 , lots of hm skills ,ap 504. and bladedancer level 50 hongmoon 7 , lots of skins and lots of hm skills missing only 2 , ap 575 , and a warlock level 45 and blademaster level 45 there is a lot of things in the bank vip level 9 almost 10 some pic Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet if you like it you can pm here and send an offer or you can contact me on skype:wail-15
[WTB] Windrest account max. 15€ PP
05/15/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Deutsch: Hallo, wie ihr im Titel lesen k๖nnt suche ich einen kleinen Account der max. 15€ kostet und auf Windrest ist ! Ich zahle mit PayPal ! English: Hello im searching for an account which costs max. 15€ and is on the server Windrest ! Im Paying with PayPal !
[Selling] Account on EU-Windrest. Assassin lvl 50+5
04/06/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Fast selling BNS accoutn with 50+5 Assassin Full true pirate and top soul shieds. Assassin lvl50+5(almost 6), mb when you read this, i`m already lvl6 HM True pirate Weapon and Accessory + have all weapons/accessories for further upgrade + full vault of materials to enchant 1330 Achievement point, got Hongmon skill - Shadow Slash Crimson Legion faction with Ascendant rank(top atm) Craft/Gathering : Prospector`s union/Stonecutter/Merry Potter/Radian Ring - lvl 3 all
[Selling] [Headstart Account]Windrest 2x 45(HM1) / 10k NCOIN
03/09/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, whats an account its best: ~200soulstone, ~50gold, dużo naryu coin i silver, 7moonwater stone, 10albo wiecej moonwater tear, !!!! 10k NCOIN !!!! premium 1month, KFM 45, Sumoner45, Destroyer 3lvl, 5free slots, 2x voucher for change aprreciate character, ON KFM 2x slot for skill tree, 4x gem slot with gem for 25atack power...many other thinks like a lot slots with storage and bag mby 2lvl for max. I bought at acc master pack ! Many other bonuses. Photos i can send ! PM ME
[Selling] Windrest Account (Lvl 45 FM and Summoner w/ 450g)
02/21/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'd like to sell my BnS EU account (Non refundable payment via Paypal). The account has two characters, a lvl 45 male lyn Forcemaster and a lvl 45 female lyn Summoner. Overview of the account: * 500+ golds * Premium membership for 30 days * lvl 45 male lyn Forcemaster * lvl 45 female lyn Summoner