Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Maker! For BSR & Pigsty script and Assassin exploit infinite invisbility

Discussion on Gold Maker! For BSR & Pigsty script and Assassin exploit infinite invisbility within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Maker! For BSR & Pigsty script and Assassin exploit infinite invisbility

Hi all,

I am selling the botting script for BSR (Brightstone Ruins) and Pigsty for Assassin. This farms tears. You need both script and config. You can make 200-350 Gold per day with this. This make your assassin go invisible a lot.
Script price is: $100
Config price is:$100

For assassin you need minimum 400ap and evasion/block ss with imbedded soulshield.
This is for the Hyperion bot that works only at dynamicbotforums.

I have attached pictures to show you all gold I have made.

I will only sell a limited amount of scripts. It will be a first come first serve basis.

I also can sell you some Assassin accounts in EU server for $50 each. There is highly geared. Above 400AP.

My skype is: gajna.gamer
I only accept paypal. Buyer will always go first. No time wasters please

Look forward to meeting with you and dealing!

Below is some of my gold accs:

Old 06/01/2016, 22:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Nice one Jai nice one... don't trust this guy, he is going to make your account get ban this way, the scripts are made by other 2 guys and he just stole them to sell them afterwards but GM's know about this script already a month ago so good luck.

It's not an exploit its just the perma stealth rotation for assassin btw.

Tags
blade and soul, bns, bot, gold, hyperion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infinite Avalanche Exploit
04/13/2014 - Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNUqxF8XHmw Nothing to say anymore!
WTS lv55 ASSASSIN ON Infinite Aion ON GREED
08/09/2011 - Aion Trading - 20 Replies
Im bored. Asmodian 4/5 Lv50e Abyss Parts 5/5 Stormwing Parts 2 Taha weps (500+ Attack Unbuffed / 480 Crit Unbuffed) + Horned Dragon Gold sword (final craft 5 slotted Horned Dragon Emperor's Sword - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com ) Gold/Eternal Jewels Everything is stacked Attack +5, and there is a bunch of spare ones in the inventory. + 3 Parts of Cloth MB set getting ready to try the rune built if you wanna
[Exploit][GCPH]Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc.
07/12/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 98 Replies
im closing this thread no. bug patched. and too many off topic posts.
[Possible Exploit][GCPH] Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc.
07/07/2011 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
This is my first post on this site so I apologize in advance if I unknowingly break rules. -The story So I was doing dungeon runs to reach level 80 using an SD hack released on this site. I don't know how I came across this bug(or not?) but this made my leveling up much faster. -The principle While in a room, I noticed that my EXP bar is blinking and it shows that it is already full and is about to level up but my EXP to level is just about 40%. It made me suspicious so I logged out my...
WTS ASSASSIN ON INFINITE AION (GREED)
06/20/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTS Account on Infinite Aion. I got 6 chars : Sin 55; Ranger 45; Sin 45; Cleric 40; Templar 32; Sorc 33 Sin is 55..; Ranger/Sin Twink; Cleric-Farmer sin 55 Stats: HP:10k MP:4k Crit strike: 636 M Acc 1.2k