Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0.3 per 1G / EU Cross Server

Discussion on 0.3 per 1G / EU Cross Server within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
0.3 per 1G / EU Cross Server

Stock : 500 Gold
1G=0.3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Red Cross on login in Server Manager
12/20/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Hey yoooo So I encountered a problem in (at least my) Server Manager. When I change the IP to my router IP, the login shows a red cross that won't go away unless I change the IP back to my Hamachi IP. Anyone had a similar problem or am I (again) the only one with this kind of problem? How to fix this? Thanks in advance :)
Cross Server Donation
10/24/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello guys anyone knew how to run set form cross server i really test all offset and type and not understand how to run http://im52.gulfup.com/qZXmSe.jpg
Cross-server teleportation
04/29/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
So. Let me start off with one thing in mind, Cross-server teleportation is not an inter-server meeting area - so don't get confused. My question is, would anyone be interested in a ready-to-go package which would allow you to connect your server to another? For example - It would be ideal for server owners with a PVP server & Leveling server to connect them both, so if you logged into the PVP server you could just do "@server level" and boom, there you would be. All you'd have to do...
[Explanation] Cross Fire Terms [Erklärung] Cross Fire Begriffe
07/10/2011 - CrossFire - 3 Replies
English Version Hello dear section. I dedicate myself today to the numerous terms in CrossFire. In order to call first only a few examples. For example: Lagjump or Quickshot.. I try to explain these terms to you as well as possible. However everything does not have to be correct, what I posts become.
cross server trade
02/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I have a tro-tro lvl 86 on the celebrities arbiter server from years agon and i have just recently bega playig again but my new acounts are on the lucky7 server so im looking for someone to trade the tro account for ninja items, cp's or db in the lucky7 server, the tro has a super +3 2 soc club, elite +3 2 soc sword, super +3 armor Elite +3 ring necklace. selling cheap. it was created a few years agobefore cp's took over so it has nothing in the likes of newer items.