Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master Pack 45x[FM | SUM | BM ] Windrest 380AP

Discussion on Master Pack 45x[FM | SUM | BM ] Windrest 380AP within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master Pack 45x[FM | SUM | BM ] Windrest 380AP

Hello guys. I'm looking to sell my account on Windrest EU.
The characters are all Crimson Legion.
There is still 62 days of premium, there is a founder pack worth €100 used on the account + some other cash shop items.

Force Master HM2
391 AP
6 Pieces Labyrint set, some BiS.
Good Mushin 2 Soulshield.
Crafting: Lv3 Merry Potter and Soul Thingy. Can craft MTS.
True Siren Lv.10 Weapon
Infernal accessories.
25AP Diamond
Blackwyrm costume
Roughly 40 gold and 75 soulstones + tons of other mats and jewels for upgrade.

Summoner HM2
Awakened Siren Lv.10 Weapon
25 AP Diamond and standard endgame gems.
BSH/Endless Tower Crit infused Soulshields.
Some extra cosmetic Stuff

Blade Master HM1
Nothing Fancy, I believe profane weapon.

Screenshots can be provided upon interest
Accepting offers and payment is done through Paypal. If you have any more questions regarding the account just ask, I probably forgot to put some stuff.
Old 03/17/2016, 20:12   #2

Bumpidybump
Old 03/20/2016, 11:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

50€?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [WINDREST] Blade Master lvl 45 Master Pack 388 Attack Power with a lot of mats!
03/30/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, first of all I will tell you why I'm selling my account, I just broke my finger this week and I can't play for like 1 month, I don't like to fall behind and that's the main reason. Beside that, I will start working when I'm better so I won't have enough time to properly play the game, at least like I wanted to play it. I will add printscreens with my gear and inventories. At the moment I have 388 attack power which is quite good and both the poharan and moonwater soul shield. My...
[Selling] Master Pack account. Unplayed on Windrest
03/08/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I'm selling my Master Pack account that has two characters on the Windrest server, both below level 10. I've never really started playing because I've found out that MMO's are not my thing. It still has all the benefits from the Master Pack account, nothing used. Only played during the first week of release. You can PM me offers for this clean account that costed 115 euro. Looking for around 75 euros but you can send me a fair offer too.
[Selling] [EU][WINDREST][Master Pack!!] 45+1 Force Master / 42 Blade Master
02/20/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I wish to sell my BnS account since I got bored of the game. Do not take this wrong - its a great game, but its not a game for me for some reason. Its a Master Pack with 62 days left of premium, pic below. Char select Force Master lvl 45+1 Screenshot by Lightshot Inventory
[Selling] Cheap Windrest Master Pack 45 LBD and Des 45
02/15/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Got mery potter tehnique, making 40 gold a day... http://i.imgur.com/OVhdwR1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MAEgu28.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ebANaNo.jpg PM if interested. Price is 200 euro, paypal only.
[Selling] Blade And Soul "Master Pack" Account - with 45 lvl Forcemaster @ Windrest
01/26/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 7 Replies
Greetings! As the title mentions i am selling a "Blade And Soul" Master Pack Account. - The Account already includes a 45 Level ForceMaster (Max level for now). - At the moment the Account is "Premium" and it will be Premium for ~ 2 month 10 days more. (After that you will have to purchase more if you are willing to continue.) - The Account has all the 7200 Ncoins from the Master Pack. (I haven't purchased anything.) - It also has 2 Character Appearence Alteration from Master Pack. ...