Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU/NA] Master pack items ACC

Discussion on [EU/NA] Master pack items ACC within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU/NA] Master pack items ACC

Hey guys, I have a blade and soul account with the following master pack items (not accepted yet since it's char bound):

Costumes, 7 char slots (both NA and EU), 2 extra character alter coupons, and weapon skin :P

I might have missed some things, it basically has all the master pack items besides Ncoins and premium membership.

I'll be selling it for the highest offer.

Accepting PayPal only.
More details in private.

Tags
master pack account, quick, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master Pack Acc 65$ quicksell
01/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
2000Coins Left used mostly on inventory space and hongmoon keys's(10left) soho lvl 33 assasin just got bored of it selln it paypal only daynnite.kr < @skype
[Buying] MASTER PACK offer 165$
01/22/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im a desperately looking for an Unused/unattached BnS MAster pack Code/key to add to my account. i friend said he had bought me one, and i were to get to buy it of him when i got money. so i didnt bother look for one earlyer, and now im desperate. (Clearly u cant trust all close friends) i am Offering 160$ for the unused code which is Way more than you will get if refunding it, also higher than i have seen any Code's been sold on any of the forums i have been looking.
Want to Buy Blade and Soul Master Pack
01/09/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
close
[Selling] LvL 30, Beta, Master 66, God Pack
12/05/2015 - Smite Trading - 3 Replies
Skype call for account share screen Oddysey 2016 Items 6/6 ( 6/14 ) - only 6 discovered yet Total Skins : 105 FP : 12 K+ LvL: 30 Master LvL : 70 Gems : 881 Favor : 9K + God Pack . Yes !
items.pack (change untreatable items to treatable)
09/10/2013 - Aion - 2 Replies
I found this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbHLGQL0JCQ that shows how to change the codes of the file items, and I've tried it myself. Unfortunately, it does not work, being an old video, and updated the game... I wondered if there is a items.pack for 4.0 to change untreatable items for example abyss 55, to treatable... If there is a way, or some script that can do it, even paid is okay, does anyone know anything? Sorry for my english