Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Founder Account: Blade and Soul (Initiate Pack) [S]PayPal

Discussion on Founder Account: Blade and Soul (Initiate Pack) [S]PayPal within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Founder Account: Blade and Soul (Initiate Pack) [S]PayPal

Siehe Titel.

Ich verkaufe hiermit meinen Blade and Soul Account (NCSOFT) mit aktivierten Initiate Pack. Der Headstart für Blade and Soul beginnt am 15.01.2016.

Der Preis beträgt 15€, zahlbar via PayPal. Der originale Preis für das oben genannte Paket beträgt €22.49.

--

See title.

I am selling my Blade and Soul account (NCSOFT) with an activated Initiate Pack on it. Blade and Souls headstart will take place on 15th January, 2016.

Willing to sell it for 15€, PayPal only. The Initiate Packs original price is €22.49..

--

Bei Interesse bitte direkt hier im Forum melden.
If you are interested please contact me here.
Old 12/21/2015, 14:34   #2

Push°!
Old 12/23/2015, 11:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hez hast du nen skzpe acc oder sowas? ich wäre wohl berreit es zu kaufen