Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BnS Tag Match Farmer

Discussion on BnS Tag Match Farmer within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BnS Tag Match Farmer

Hello everyone, I made myself a personal Tag match farmer that I decided to share with the community =)
In order for it to work you need to use my personal UI customizations, since it is simply coded and its readying only images that I customly setup. I will update it in the future when I have more free time.
*Resolution: 1366:768
*Brightness: 50
*Check the image below for UI Scale and UI Color.

Current features:
*Auto Queue for Tag Match&Auto ready up
*Auto leaves party after the end of the math(result less bot reporting )
*Auto tags out

Important!
Start MyHelper as administrator, otherwise it wont work.
In order to tag out automaticly you need to set the Hotkey in the game settings:
Find under Function -> Side Skill Slot and set it to "`"

How does it work?
Simply go in Arena lobby and select Tag match manualy(it does not select that for you)
Then start "MyHelper.exe"
Stop hotkey is set to "F12"
It should start auto doing its stuff! Enjoy and let me know for any bugs, I will update it soon =)

New version released:
Fixes auto party leaving bug!

NOTE: This is a Free tool made for my personal usage, I gave everything needed in order to set it working, if you can't set it up you can learn simple scripting language and make one yourself!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/21/2016, 08:31   #2

thank you for this, great job , i will try it
Old 03/21/2016, 11:59   #3

not work ,virus ?
Old 03/21/2016, 14:22   #4

not working for me.. i guess because of our different graphics and screen color calibration?
Old 03/21/2016, 14:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapikz View Post
not working for me.. i guess because of our different graphics and screen color calibration?
It is possible, i will update it soon when i have time to rewrite it, as I said it may work for some, and may not for others.
Can you tell me what happnes when you run it, does it move ur mouse anywhere or it automaticly shut down?
Old 03/21/2016, 16:07   #6

it doesnt work for me, i ran it and it detects bns client, but it does nothing after that
Old 03/21/2016, 20:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow ichigo View Post
it doesnt work for me, i ran it and it detects bns client, but it does nothing after that
Do you setup the game settings as the ones on top? The script searches for preset images that are taken from my client, in order to detect them you must have the same UI settings as mine-> Game resolution, UI Scale, UI Color, and brightness.
Old 03/21/2016, 21:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycce View Post
Do you setup the game settings as the ones on top? The script searches for preset images that are taken from my client, in order to detect them you must have the same UI settings as mine-> Game resolution, UI Scale, UI Color, and brightness.
I just tried it as well. I set it up exactly as you described in your first post. But I also only get that BnS is detected and MyHelper is now working....but nothing happens. Absolutly nothing
Old 03/21/2016, 21:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camuroi View Post
I just tried it as well. I set it up exactly as you described in your first post. But I also only get that BnS is detected and MyHelper is now working....but nothing happens. Absolutly nothing
I found out that in the Arena Lobby the resolution of the game is ur background defult resolution, it does not change even if u set it as 1366x768, for example if ur desktop resolution is set on 1600x1024 the lobby one will be the same.
Try changing the resolution from the settings to 1366x768 and press ok.
After that press Alt+Enter(you may need to press it few times) at the same time - that will force the client to go in full screen mode instead of windowed, see if that changes the UI possition and resolution and let me know if there is improvement
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2016, 21:31   #10

Now it's working just have to find out which button is "`" in english layout so I can tab out. Got german Layout xD
Also a tip: You have to start MyHelper.exe as Administrator. Otherwise it does not work.

Edit: Auto-Leave Party seems a little bugged. It presses the button to leave the party but it does not confirm. Can confirm be disabled or is it bugged?

Update: Changing my keyboard Layout to english did not work. So Confirm to leave the party does not work, neither does auto-tag out (I did change the Hotkey for tagging out to "`" as instructed)
Old 03/21/2016, 22:43   #11

yeah i can't get this to work either, the closest I've got to it working is , when i put it in windowed mode (using all the settings you gave) and it moves the cursor to the left, i'm assuming the cursor is meant to be on the ready button however this isn't the case.

edit: could you give me the source code? i could probably just edit the values for the detection to my settings and everything should work fine.
Old 03/22/2016, 00:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camuroi View Post
Now it's working just have to find out which button is "`" in english layout so I can tab out. Got german Layout xD
Also a tip: You have to start MyHelper.exe as Administrator. Otherwise it does not work.

Edit: Auto-Leave Party seems a little bugged. It presses the button to leave the party but it does not confirm. Can confirm be disabled or is it bugged?

Update: Changing my keyboard Layout to english did not work. So Confirm to leave the party does not work, neither does auto-tag out (I did change the Hotkey for tagging out to "`" as instructed)
im glad its working for you, i will update with working party leave feature aswell with the tag out, i noticed there is a bug aswell, it should be up tomorow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfirev2 View Post
yeah i can't get this to work either, the closest I've got to it working is , when i put it in windowed mode (using all the settings you gave) and it moves the cursor to the left, i'm assuming the cursor is meant to be on the ready button however this isn't the case.

edit: could you give me the source code? i could probably just edit the values for the detection to my settings and everything should work fine.
it should work up if you set it properly, i will improve the pixels reading for the images aswell, lets see if that works
Old 03/22/2016, 17:14   #13

tool working perfect only if u can fix this "leave party" its not working thanks
Old 03/22/2016, 18:22   #14

thank you lycce
Old 03/22/2016, 18:30   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzsrbin View Post
tool working perfect only if u can fix this "leave party" its not working thanks
New version released. It should fix the auto leave feature now, enjoy!
Closed Thread