Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Blade & Soul Custom Launcher

Discussion on [Tool] Blade & Soul Custom Launcher within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/28/2016, 18:32   #31

elite*gold: 325
if any of u guys using ezbot. it can launch the client and load the GG killer... idk how :3
Old 03/28/2016, 20:39   #32

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri.ccp View Post
Please stop this unnecessary discussion about need of the launcher.

Some people simply have problems with the current NCSoft launcher that can make unplayable in some cases.

In my case for example, I need to run the game directly simply because the launcher don't run through WINE. But different people have different issues with the launcher and need to run the game directly.

So with someone help how to run the game bypassing the current launcher it will help us a lot.

Ps.: joka666 'client.exe /launchbylauncher /sesskey /CompanyID: "12" /ChannelGroupIndex: "-1" /LoginMode 2 -lang:English -region:0' don't work anymore since the update 50.

Currently I tried to decrypt the AuthnToken base64, but it only turns into two UUIDs. The first is based on login data (user/pass) and always the same for the same account, the second is auto generated by launcher and always change, probably is received by launcher auth server to allow that instance of the game.

Probably the only way to bypass the launcher now is create another one that mimic the current data passed trough the NC auth servers, receive their UUIDs and reply them to client.exe
True, the only way to do that is to emulate the launcher and made it compatible for Linux users.
However, for Windows users, creating a new launcher with Login information is kinda pointless.

And Ignore @
He clearly did not READ the replies after the Silverfrost patch. And still thinks hes method works. Which I find funny.

@
If you have EZBot, download ProcessExplorer from Microsoft.

Then, start EZBot, then let it start Client.exe as it normally does.
Then, start ProcessExplorer.exe and find "Client.exe" from the list.
After that, double click it OR right click -> Properties to see the Parameters IF EZBot still uses parameters to log you in to the game.

Otherwise, I can only guess, they found a way to send & receive the right token from client to server and vice versa to trick the "client" which was run from ezbot started by the Launcher. (Sounds confusing, I know)
Old 03/29/2016, 01:28   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
@
If you have EZBot, download ProcessExplorer from Microsoft.

Then, start EZBot, then let it start Client.exe as it normally does.
Then, start ProcessExplorer.exe and find "Client.exe" from the list.
After that, double click it OR right click -> Properties to see the Parameters IF EZBot still uses parameters to log you in to the game.

Otherwise, I can only guess, they found a way to send & receive the right token from client to server and vice versa to trick the "client" which was run from ezbot started by the Launcher. (Sounds confusing, I know)
/launchbylauncher /sesskey -lang:english /CompanyID:"12" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /LoginMode -lang:English -lite:2 -region:1

the same old one but :/ idk how they got it work :3
Old 03/29/2016, 02:30   #34

elite*gold: 0
I'm looking for a new version of the "Start.cmd", i realy liked to use this, and when i login with the oficial launcher my game runs like **** in my rig, a lot of fps drop and stuttering, when i used the cmd i had no problems is run the game even with more than 50 players on my screen in world bosses, now i can't even do 6 man dungeons smooth.

So this like a motivation for those who have the knowledge, to try make this cmd works again.
Old 03/30/2016, 15:02   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
/launchbylauncher /sesskey -lang:english /CompanyID:"12" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /LoginMode -lang:English -lite:2 -region:1

the same old one but :/ idk how they got it work :3
If they are still using the old parameters, its either the bot itself had patched the client during run-time and nulled the extra layer of security that checks for the new parameter or they're doing something else.
Old 03/31/2016, 20:39   #36

Quote:
Please stop this unnecessary discussion about need of the launcher.

Some people simply have problems with the current NCSoft launcher that can make unplayable in some cases.

In my case for example, I need to run the game directly simply because the launcher don't run through WINE. But different people have different issues with the launcher and need to run the game directly.

So with someone help how to run the game bypassing the current launcher it will help us a lot.

Ps.: joka666 'client.exe /launchbylauncher /sesskey /CompanyID: "12" /ChannelGroupIndex: "-1" /LoginMode 2 -lang:English -region:0' don't work anymore since the update 50.

Currently I tried to decrypt the AuthnToken base64, but it only turns into two UUIDs. The first is based on login data (user/pass) and always the same for the same account, the second is auto generated by launcher and always change, probably is received by launcher auth server to allow that instance of the game.

Probably the only way to bypass the launcher now is create another one that mimic the current data passed trough the NC auth servers, receive their UUIDs and reply them to client.exe
Correct. The first UUID is your userID the second is a randomly generated UUID used later by client.exe to verify identity. The handshake is pretty simple and not hard to RE.
Old 03/31/2016, 20:49   #37

This might help, but I just read that The Bot which bypasses launcher received a massive ban wave as to date. I cannot confirm this but this is something to be wary about when doing something like "custom launcher".
Old 04/01/2016, 02:47   #38

Strange, maybe the bots are using some wrong auth method and the NC have detected it.

If we reply the same method used by the launcher we can be capable to reply it (i will try to sniffer the data traded by launcher during the login to find what it sends to server and what it receives and latter try reply it).

To avoid ban, I will try to use test accounts only.

To be honest, the ideal is if the NCSoft changed this harsh launcher to some more simple and efficient (why they just don't change this horrible auth code sent by email and put a more simple captcha like a Google Captcha? and stop this strange connection to update server before it opens) but knowing the NC, when they change the launcher probably will be to another worst.
Old 04/02/2016, 11:58   #39

After a few latest patches i can't connect over "/launchbylauncher /sesskey /CompanyID: 12 /ChannelGroupIndex :-1 /LoginMode 2 -lang:English -region:1" anymore.

"Can't connect to Server"

I'm using the original Launcher for now
Old 04/02/2016, 13:34   #40

fyi guys

Miyako from bnsjojo has successful bypass the new launcher
Old 04/02/2016, 18:08   #41

A Wild Workaround appears!

The MiyakoProductions posted a video with a new version of the Blade and Soul Army Knife that can use the old auth method in post lvl 50 B&S.

Currently he is doing a code cleanup in the new version of the Army Knife, but he pretends to launch it tomorrow and publish the code in it github:

So son we can understand how the new auth method works

Or with you are not a dev, and just want to play the game without the NCSoft creep launcher, you can simply use the new version of the Army Knife as a launcher (when it launches it I will put the link here)

But remember, I don't know if this method can be detected by the NCSoft has a hack and if your account can be banned because of this. So use at your own risk.

--
Sorry for the bad english
Old 04/05/2016, 00:34   #42

This launcher from Miyako is safe? Because if you don't use the "correct" parameters the NC will ban you
Old 04/05/2016, 15:21   #43

Bypassing is easy it's just change 1 variable and it works again..
It's in config.dat ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2016, 14:18   #44

@
What is this config.dat you spoke of?

Ive converted the C# code to my native coding language. I seem to miss something.
Even using the Registry as its base directory.

Quote:
snipped...
Yea, I can see that it works on his end. Whilst I dont see any changes (great changes) to the Parameters itself. I dont see any Auth methods as well or I missed something?
Or I'm still looking at an outdated source? Probably, since last commit was a month ago.
Old 04/06/2016, 15:19   #45

check pm..
Closed Thread

Tags
blade & soul, blade & soul hack, blade & soul launcher, bns custom launcher