Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there Any Way to Transfer Silver between accounts?

Discussion on Is there Any Way to Transfer Silver between accounts? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there Any Way to Transfer Silver between accounts?

Hello guys is there any way to transfer silver between accounts? Even if its 1-5m steps or 1b each day it would help me really
Old 12/08/2020, 16:49   #2

Yes there is a way to transfer silver between accounts. DM me ill let you know, its free information
Old 08/08/2022, 17:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepacard1 View Post
Yes there is a way to transfer silver between accounts. DM me ill let you know, its free information
this still working? if yes i would be interested. greetings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there any way now to have space between your name?
06/14/2019 - Seafight - 3 Replies
I want a space between my name, but the problem is, I can't find a perfect symbol for it. Is there any way? :confused:
[Buying] EUW Account between between 10$ and 30$
08/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
The most important account to me : - Champions and skins number. OR - Gold / Plat if it has low champ and skins number Skype : TheThruthSoldiers Steam : Steam Community :: `Verd
Is there any way or any trainer that serves to alter time in offline games fifa world
12/11/2014 - Fifa - 2 Replies
Hello friends, I wanted to know if there is any trainer or any chance to make a trainer to edit the time in offline games ... and that combining it with the trainer of goals could be very effective (but even now there is a tournament gives you a pack of forwards, and I can go Zlatan or Ronaldo if :eek: ) :) sorry for my English, I speak Spanish and indeed I am dealing google translator :p
Is there any way to get any permanent Items for dismantling?
11/24/2014 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Hi Guys, is there any way how i can get some random permanent items because I want dismantling them to get some cell, core, and gears?
WAY TO TRANSFER BETWEEN ACCOUNTS?
03/11/2010 - Runescape - 14 Replies
Does anyone know any legit ways to transfer between 2 accounts? I really need to figure something out.