Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Black Avalanche V795 Private Server Is Pay To Win

Discussion on Black Avalanche V795 Private Server Is Pay To Win within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Avalanche V795 Private Server Is Pay To Win

I quit being a dev there. I warned Vegas not to make it pay to win, and he said he wouldn't, now he puts this pay to win **** in the pearl shop. This server will be going nowhere while he has this pay to win bs. I've deleted his **** p2w private server from my laptop, and I don't really have to worry about people joining this p2w server and being pulled in to this money scam because after putting that in the pearl shop and some other things he did, this server is already a ****** meme. Maybe next time he will listen to his devs advice when they tell him how to keep it NOT pay to win yet still make a genuine profit, and won't do **** on his own when he doesn't know how to run a server.

TL DR;
Vegas is **** at running a server and makes it pay to win, I quit

From a now EX-Dev of Black Avalanche.

From his Pearl Shop:
Quote:
Click on Function and Search for Tears buy the one for 1000 Pearls You get 10x RNG box
You can get one of the following items

Kzarka Seald Box: 20%
Liverto Weapon Bundle:30%
Tree Spirit Belt TET: 5%
Ogre Ring: 50%
Ogre Ring PEN: 2%
Witch Earring PEN: 2%
Mark of Shadow PEN: 5%
Scarla Necklace PEN: 6%
100 Failstacks : 1%
50 Failstacks : 10%
500 Pearls : 20%
Tugrand Pearls PEN : 2%
Dandelipn Weapon box: 10%
Unicorn : 1%
Narc Earring : 50%
Ronares Ring : 50%

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 18:13   #2

He also can't fix the most simple issues the server has. Just to sum a couple:

- Ancient Relic scrolls 3rd boss not spawning, making it impossible to kill it and finish the quest.

- Mediah scrolls not dropping loot after killing 3rd boss, does give quest reward. But literally takes days of grinding to get a proper amount of memory's in the server since this would be the only possible way to achieve them. (gives 3 on average, less than retail)

- Valencia scrolls have 100mobs bugged at its location making it impossible to summon and do them.

- Gathering not working.

- Trading not working

- No cooking and alchemy since gathering doesnt work.

- His 12iq brain added a shitton of green drops then decides to lower the amount of
green items dropped later, making fishing (since 90% of fish caught is green) completely useless. 12 hours of afk fishing and 0 caughts.

- Lahn and Mystic completely bugged (can't even get in the game with these characters.) People have been in loading screen for half an hour on these before figuring out they were bugged.

- Gear is borderline useless. 59 and 150ap does the same damage as 59 210ap. But 63 150ap does the same damage as 63 210ap. Only thing that matters here is your level.

- Has an Arsha inspired pvp server (increased loot and exp, no karma loss for pvping) yes you still lose karma making this as well borderline useless and the only go to channel to play on
- UNLESS you want free pearls, since it gives reduced pearls per 30mins. So play here actively while you afk on any other server.

- Why does he even use discord? He doesn't read shit, his #bug-desert channel is borderline useless since everything you post is being completely ignored. Except for 1 dev, he always reply's that he's working on things. Good to hear right? Sadly enough his twitch was linked to his discord, went over there to see what things were happening, saw a League of Legends stream in the history, looked up the username online and figured out this Dev who should be working on the server is playing ARAM in League of Legends for at least 14 hours per day.

There is literally so many things wrong with this server and then his main priority is implementing P2W stuff. Literally IGNORING every single bug-report and putting exactly 0 effort into his server. This server has been a meme since the day I started playing on it. Haven't spend a single dime but was just curious to see if things changed. Now 5 days later, literally nothing has been fixed/changed and he just banned me from his Discord for making a point that he should put some decent amount of effort into his server.

Gladly I only wasted 5 days on this server.

SO ADVERTISEMENT:
Wanna join this awesome server that shows 0 signs of improvement, where there is no interaction between development and its community, wanna play Bug-Desert Online on a new level while having to recreate your character on multiple occasions because shit keeps bugging out?????? Then Black Desert Avalanche is your place to be!

Regards,
Someone you know VegasXS.

Old 07/25/2019, 18:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eran702 View Post
Told u
Move to crimson desert online
tOlD u MoVe To CrImSoN..
no nobody is going to join just let it die..
Old 07/25/2019, 21:02   #4

Quote:
Told u
Move to crimson desert online
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Rapha View Post
tOlD u MoVe To CrImSoN..
no nobody is going to join just let it die..
Tbh I think G2 is a promising server as it hasn't shown p2w in the shop, it's pretty much just cosmetics to pay for. So I've decided to help them in upgrading to 795. If they do end up going a p2w route I'll be leaving there as well and I did let the owner know, but for now the G2Gaming server seems quite promising.

Old 07/27/2019, 08:24   #5

I'm surprised g2 wants you as a gm after you blew the whistle on avalanche like that lmao, that's not what a proper gm does.
Old 07/27/2019, 21:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullucent View Post
I'm surprised g2 wants you as a gm after you blew the whistle on avalanche like that lmao, that's not what a proper gm does.
To be fair I did warn Vegas that as soon as I see anything that is Pay To Win in the server I'd be quitting, and then he goes and puts not only Pay To Win, but RNG Pay To Win into the cash shop.

So I did want I told him I would do.
Old 07/28/2019, 07:39   #7

Quote:
Crimson Crimson Crimson
Why let it die when it got 400 + players online
And on remaster 3000+ players
I wanna see a bdo pserver handle 3000+ people without frying the servers
Old 08/07/2019, 22:56   #8

Crimson now dead with 50 online lol
Old 08/08/2019, 20:04   #9

Quote:
300 dude.. 100% sure about it
U can ask devs to
:3
Lol. Look at life ranking at Esc menu. This ranks show ONLINE players sorted by their rank level. Only at weekends it approaches 30 on each channel.

Stop talking bullshit - CDO dead and that's a fact.
Old 08/13/2019, 16:55   #10

Hello,
If you want to be useful, join the ODO effort
Old 08/14/2019, 09:11   #11

There is 300 people on crimson desert online
But most life skillers until remaster
There still a big communty
Its only about time
Old 08/14/2019, 11:38   #12

Yes and this time for last 3 years shows that all pserver always scamm and only Gamez always grow, is it not ******* simple to understand? are u so blind?
Old 08/15/2019, 11:51   #13

Lol gamez scamed milion of people with virus and mines
You are the blind guy here
:3

« GameZBD - cant read memory using kernel mode | G2Gaming High Rate Private Server »