Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/20/2020, 11:08   #1786

elite*gold: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshasbeen View Post
See well here is the thing, you don't even understand proper english, I'm gonna say it again in case you didn't understand with your small sized peanut brain.

You are probably mad because you got banned in retail for using this, but then again If you expect to not to with a public cheat then you just keep proving my point, you're just retarded. "You don't understand anything" said the guy, let me quote "cheat engine hex codes bla bla", man you probably don't even know entry level C.E knowledge. Go make a "hack" yourself with all the functions you want / and a bypass.

Let me quote one more time

"m2 writing my codes and i'm finally start using my hax. but i will share other people codes in github for more upgrade"

What you just said doesn't make any sense.

One more thing

Stop making multiple alt accounts, you're gonna get banned for it.

+

= ( AKA you )

The fact that you are making two alts only to like your posts is so sad HAHAHAHAHA

EDIT : ----------

Seems like you're quiet now aren't you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2020, 11:37   #1787

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenowastark View Post
You’re f#cing paranoiac bastard. While you were sucking your mother, we are writing code for games, (AC,MW etc.) I have already started working on it BDO, after this shit. Yarrak beyinli benim İngilizcemle dalga geçeceğine sen Türkçe konuş madem. Çocuğun yazdığı hile çok savunmasız, xingcode u, kodlama bilmeyen bile bypass edebilir internetteki argümanları bularak, bunun yaptığıda onun ötesine geçemiyor. Öncesinde tavsiyelerde bulundum iyileştirmeler yapması için ama bok beyinli bir sikten anlamadığı için gereksiz bir şekilde konuşmaya başladı. Bende ne sık aralıklarla hile kullanan accountların banlandığını ifşa ettim. Bu yüzden hepiniz göt gibi kaldınız. Sitedeki reklamlara zorla tıklatmaya çalışan skammer ezikleri. Hilenizi kimsenin satın almayacağını çok iyi biliyorsunuz çünkü hepsi bok gibi, çalıntı kodlarla dolu. Bla bla bla, asimile olmuş piç kurusu, sen arkadaşlarına bu yazdıklarımı çevirirsin.
LMAOOOOOO you got triggered so hard you started speaking in turkish, I'm not gonna bother translating but yeah, "we are writing code for games" who is we ? your alt accounts "ultimatebros" and "gamedesert" ? even if you are in a team then I'm guessing you do not contribute at all because you're retarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedesert View Post
oh hey jenowastark, thanks again for proving my point, liking your own post / answering both at the same time , Also I'm not gonna bother with whatever screenshots you give me, ( probably F12 and changed the name of the email too )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenowastark View Post
You’re f#cing paranoiac bastard. While you were sucking your mother, we are writing code for games, (AC,MW etc.) I have already started working on it BDO, after this shit. Yarrak beyinli benim İngilizcemle dalga geçeceğine sen Türkçe konuş madem. Çocuğun yazdığı hile çok savunmasız, xingcode u, kodlama bilmeyen bile bypass edebilir internetteki argümanları bularak, bunun yaptığıda onun ötesine geçemiyor. Öncesinde tavsiyelerde bulundum iyileştirmeler yapması için ama bok beyinli bir sikten anlamadığı için gereksiz bir şekilde konuşmaya başladı. Bende ne sık aralıklarla hile kullanan accountların banlandığını ifşa ettim. Bu yüzden hepiniz göt gibi kaldınız. Sitedeki reklamlara zorla tıklatmaya çalışan skammer ezikleri. Hilenizi kimsenin satın almayacağını çok iyi biliyorsunuz çünkü hepsi bok gibi, çalıntı kodlarla dolu. Bla bla bla, asimile olmuş piç kurusu, sen arkadaşlarına bu yazdıklarımı çevirirsin.
Bro whats wrong with your other two accounts? WHY DID THEY GET BANNED
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2020, 05:07   #1788

hello is the Ebook still working for Cyber Hunter ? ty in Advance for taking your time to read my comment
Old 11/22/2020, 15:22   #1789

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiSenpai View Post
hello is the Ebook still working for Cyber Hunter ? ty in Advance for taking your time to read my comment
Cyber Hunter cheat probably working but also probably it detected since I didnt update it like for 1 year.

BDO Evolution updated to v1.1.3 - [22.11.2020 - 17:20]
*Added vehicle speed settings. Mounts and ships included.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2020, 18:22   #1790

Im confsued, i need to buy premium monthly to use dword for Bdo Evolution ?.
since one or two days i have a message i need a special rang to use it
Old 11/22/2020, 19:27   #1791

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNatsuFT View Post
Im confsued, i need to buy premium monthly to use dword for Bdo Evolution ?.
since one or two days i have a message i need a special rang to use it
No, Im not selling any product, never did it. You need to be prime+ member for use it. Since they are adding new cheat, I had to do it. After new anti-cheat come, I might open it for all users.

Beign prime member is free btw. You can search it on the forum.
Old 11/22/2020, 20:20   #1792

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
No, Im not selling any product, never did it. You need to be prime+ member for use it. Since they are adding new cheat, I had to do it. After new anti-cheat come, I might open it for all users.

Beign prime member is free btw. You can search it on the forum.

Thanks, i was in the Forum and see it. now i know how i can be prime member
Old 11/25/2020, 13:00   #1793

not possible to use on RU server provided directly by Pearl Abyss, stay cautious if you dont want to lose the account.
Old 11/27/2020, 08:34   #1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNatsuFT View Post
Thanks, i was in the Forum and see it. now i know how i can be prime member
lol its easy,u need only 600 comments
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2020, 13:00   #1795

thank
Old 12/03/2020, 21:02   #1796

Can't I pay to use the evolution BDO ? Because it says I cannot run the UI without being primer member, super, etc.
Old 12/04/2020, 01:14   #1797

Quote:
Originally Posted by machusenpai View Post
Can't I pay to use the evolution BDO ? Because it says I cannot run the UI without being primer member, super, etc.
No, you can not pay. We are not selling anything.
Old 12/04/2020, 13:05   #1798

so we have to spam the forum with bullshit, great
Old 12/04/2020, 13:37   #1799

Hey gamezbd cheat is not usable?
Old 12/04/2020, 18:37   #1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaXx View Post
so we have to spam the forum with bullshit, great
You can try to make spam. Thats your choice. But dont cry when you get ban from forum. Also I will close memberships soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papirox View Post
Hey gamezbd cheat is not usable?
Yes.