Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/07/2020, 16:34   #1321

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I have exams this week too. If game get update, I cant update it daily. Also, after my exams Ill work on mount speed. Lastly, can you guys say difference between SEA server and SA server ?. If I remember, SA is South America. So is SEA = south east asia ?
yea SA is south america and SEA is south east asia, im not 100% sure the anti cheat is not the same, some bots like this dont work on SA
Old 03/07/2020, 16:45   #1322

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkt07 View Post
yea SA is south america and SEA is south east asia, im not 100% sure the anti cheat is not the same, some bots like this dont work on SA
I do not think anticheat is problem for these developers. As I remember I couldnt play on SEA server without vpn, and I didnt have vpn. So I couldnt upgrade my cheats for that server.But as I understand, our cheat is working on SA without problem ? But if someone can try on SEA server and give some infos about my cheat, I'd be happy

Also, please do not forget to give info about your account status guys. If you guys get banned while using my cheat, I have to know it. Because we spend our 2-3 weeks for bypassing their all controls. Don't think like: it is public cheat and eventually it will get detected.
Old 03/07/2020, 17:10   #1323

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
I have exams this week too. If game get update, I cant update it daily. Also, after my exams Ill work on mount speed. Lastly, can you guys say difference between SEA server and SA server ?. If I remember, SA is South America. So is SEA = south east asia ?
Quote:
I do not think anticheat is problem for these developers. As I remember I couldnt play on SEA server without vpn, and I didnt have vpn. So I couldnt upgrade my cheats for that server.But as I understand, our cheat is working on SA without problem ? But if someone can try on SEA server and give some infos about my cheat, I'd be happy

Also, please do not forget to give info about your account status guys. If you guys get banned while using my cheat, I have to know it. Because we spend our 2-3 weeks for bypassing their all controls. Don't think like: it is public cheat and eventually it will get detected.
i only play on SA server and work perfect, atm im still alive :P btw i dont use the cheat like a idiot (run max speed on auto rute etc)
Old 03/08/2020, 04:54   #1324

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

I use your hack every day 24/7 and never get banned in both of my 2 accounts, maybe they're getting banned because they're using on Shadow Arena or Pvp and been reported from other people...
Old 03/08/2020, 12:12   #1325

website is down
Old 03/08/2020, 15:50   #1326

thx
Old 03/09/2020, 01:16   #1327

STOP USING IN PVP AND SHADOW ARENA!! YOU ARE bringing attention on yourself and DWORD LITE!! If you want this to last then dont be an idiot!!
Old 03/09/2020, 16:03   #1328

Yeah guys never use it for pvp. EVER. Ive been hacking on my main account for a year and I never got detected. Xingcode3 wont flag you even if you used it in the past if it gets detected, then again its up to us as a community to not abuse the hack publicly how we were doing it during shadow arena days. If you used it in the past and get banned its because you had multiple reports of you hacking.
Now that is out of the way. Anybody thats around 240ap/300dp want to duo trees with the speed hack? Im on the NA server
Old 03/09/2020, 21:51   #1329

Will you add mount speed on next patch, and it will can be used on boat and heilang or just horse?
Old 03/09/2020, 23:40   #1330

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzan View Post
Will you add mount speed on next patch, and it will can be used on boat and heilang or just horse?
It will be for just horse I guess. Ive never played this game too long. I even didnt use boat or heilang. Also Ill not add it on next patch, Ill add it when I have time.
Old 03/10/2020, 10:16   #1331

To the users that aren't here to complain or bother them with "Update when";
What class would yall say is the best with this? And What skills? Feel free to PM me if you don't want it public lol.
Old 03/10/2020, 13:16   #1332

One of my tester got banned today. (I have 15 testers). He didnt use hack in pvp. Use at your own risk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2020, 15:18   #1333

Quote:
One of my tester got banned today. (I have 15 testers). I didnt use hack in pvp. Use at your own risk.
i got banned today in sea server when i manual afk train exp dummy
Old 03/10/2020, 17:15   #1334

Quote:
One of my tester got banned today. (I have 15 testers). I didnt use hack in pvp. Use at your own risk.
How can be possible? i use speed at max for grinding (if im alone on the spot, if anyone is with me y only put 1 point up) when i'm afk, first i close the hack and then open again the game for the night
Old 03/10/2020, 23:01   #1335

no ban for me yet btw @ there will be a patch tomorrow then another one the 18th lots of patches because of anniversary events