Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/24/2019, 15:47   #946

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0LLo View Post
is it possible to have a hotkey to turn off the cheats?
It has HOME button as thread said.
Old 03/24/2019, 18:33   #947

elite*gold: 778
The Black Market: 259/10/0
Due to the massive amount of community rage increase about shadow arena hackers I am pretty sure massive banwaves will follow and properly even more detection. Mby also on server side. So these kids who Speedhack in shadow arena right now will also ruin their gameplay in normal game mode cause they will also apply any new detection method there.

As a hack Dev myself I can only advise any other Dev to hardcode disable Speedhack in their software in shadow arena cause this is what I did when arena launched. It just doesn't make sense to let people Speedhack there. It just catches a shiton of attention right now which is bad for the future
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/24/2019, 21:22   #948

elite*gold: 0
Have tried many times, but when i download and try to extract i get a crc error? what is causing this? cant even get the hack downloaded lol
Old 03/24/2019, 23:30   #949

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
It has HOME button as thread said.
the home button defaults too something thats clearly too fast and not base speed, anyway with a setting like that at least it would be possible to loot in sa then disable it whenever u have decent gear to at least avoid the manual reports, even without killing anyone its pretty easy too get like 140 items before the last circle as of now the only solution is suiciding when ur top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
Due to the massive amount of community rage increase about shadow arena hackers I am pretty sure massive banwaves will follow and properly even more detection. Mby also on server side. So these kids who Speedhack in shadow arena right now will also ruin their gameplay in normal game mode cause they will also apply any new detection method there.

As a hack Dev myself I can only advise any other Dev to hardcode disable Speedhack in their software in shadow arena cause this is what I did when arena launched. It just doesn't make sense to let people Speedhack there. It just catches a shiton of attention right now which is bad for the future
i dont agree because if people had a brain they'd understand u can get decent money in sa without killing legit players but even now its too late iits been a few days and chat is 24/7 raging about the sa cheats .-. been feeling the banwave since friday, like i dont know where you guys grind with your cheats but sa with cheats and literally no killing oof others is from 10 to 20 m silver in 10 mins wiithout taking into considerations the freebies

luckily i've been cheating only on a second account, anyoone knows if in these cases they ever doo ip bans?
Old 03/25/2019, 00:20   #950

The "Waiting for Website" never closes, and When I close it nothing happens.

Edit: Got it to work, am Speed hacking in SA, will edit again when banned
Old 03/25/2019, 11:55   #951

EDIT: All's fine.

Quote:
the home button defaults too something thats clearly too fast and not base speed, anyway with a setting like that at least it would be possible to loot in sa then disable it whenever u have decent gear to at least avoid the manual reports, even without killing anyone its pretty easy too get like 140 items before the last circle as of now the only solution is suiciding when ur top 10

i dont agree because if people had a brain they'd understand u can get decent money in sa without killing legit players but even now its too late iits been a few days and chat is 24/7 raging about the sa cheats .-. been feeling the banwave since friday, like i dont know where you guys grind with your cheats but sa with cheats and literally no killing oof others is from 10 to 20 m silver in 10 mins wiithout taking into considerations the freebies

luckily i've been cheating only on a second account, anyoone knows if in these cases they ever doo ip bans?
Are u using speedhack to loot and then play normal? High attack speed and mov. or just a littler higher?
Old 03/25/2019, 16:48   #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsuus7 View Post
EDIT: All's fine.

Are u using speedhack to loot and then play normal? High attack speed and mov. or just a littler higher?
no ii try to just not kill anyone but sometimes i find my self without full slots so i'd rather fight to fill it up as of now i just loot then suicide anyway i feel like its kinda pointless if there's gnna be a ban wave i dont think manual reports will matter
Old 03/26/2019, 09:45   #953

Quote:
no ii try to just not kill anyone but sometimes i find my self without full slots so i'd rather fight to fill it up as of now i just loot then suicide anyway i feel like its kinda pointless if there's gnna be a ban wave i dont think manual reports will matter
They will see who used 3rt Party Programs, all will be banned ^_^ but for trolling its okay. Even if u just use for Trading or anything else will be banned.
Old 03/26/2019, 18:21   #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdohacksearch View Post
They will see who used 3rt Party Programs, all will be banned ^_^ but for trolling its okay. Even if u just use for Trading or anything else will be banned.
well this one is public thats why im using it on a different account, anyway i fishbotted for more than a year and didnt get any ban so manual reports matter somehow. avoiding them is better than not, and if by trolling you mean you're one of those idiots that kills everyone in sa.. thats just being dumb not trolling
Old 03/27/2019, 03:25   #955

please fix crimson it seems it doesnt work

and btw, I tested the other cheats that are avaible on the platform.. and im in love with turkey and sharing free vip hacks *** bless you guys!

if you could fix crimson black desert that would be so nice!! u deserved a thanks!
Old 03/27/2019, 04:24   #956

It's work on SEA sever ? and anyone got banned ?
Old 03/27/2019, 12:21   #957

Just like to say to the maker of the hack. Thank you i appreciate all the hard work!
Old 03/27/2019, 15:36   #958

got banned on eu & na today
Old 03/27/2019, 16:02   #959

LUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayzui View Post
got banned on eu & na today
Lucky you. You used the hack in the wrong way?
Old 03/27/2019, 16:08   #960

no ban here'

but cheat doesnt seems to work.