Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/31/2019, 00:12   #571

elite*gold: 0
u need no lvl to go in mate , u can enter with lv 1 , u can enter clicking ESC button on keypad and then click the image u see in bottom called ''shadow arena'' or ''shady domain'' something like this can click yes so go in Solo and start the game and when u playing that crash like at 5 min or smth
Old 01/31/2019, 00:16   #572

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by diguon View Post
u need no lvl to go in mate , u can enter with lv 1 , u can enter clicking ESC button on keypad and then click the image u see in bottom called ''shadow arena'' or ''shady domain'' something like this can click yes so go in Solo and start the game and when u playing that crash like at 5 min or smth

It says you can not join to Shadow Area right now. I did what u said but it gave that error. Maybe they closed it for a while ? Im playing GameForge server by the way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2019, 00:28   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
The new anti cheat system ? Waiting for it xD Maybe they can add a simple server sided control for lvl control or like u said trial accs control for that mode. But my brain dead now, because I do not know what is that mode and what is even fckng silver. Lets wait and see what gonna happen xD

@ Babe send me an account for join Shadow Area, or if 17 lvl acc can join Shadow Area teach me how. I need to give a bottle to this crying baby..

Edit: I tried to join shadow area with my 17 lvl acc. And it said "You can not join into Shadow Area right now.". What I need ?_
It's open on certain times, i only know on my server SA. its 8PM up until 2AM UTC -2
Old 01/31/2019, 00:29   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magiknight1 View Post
It's open on certain times, i only know on my server SA. its 8PM up until 2AM UTC -2
Oh okay, thank you for that information Ill wait for tomorrow then.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2019, 00:39   #575

its strange... because im playing eu servers too and i can play it right now.. it closes in 20min but now is open.. so i dont know.

u aren't playing eu server right?

what server are you playing? so i check ur schedules for ur server
Old 01/31/2019, 01:25   #576

Quote:
The new anti cheat system ? Waiting for it xD Maybe they can add a simple server sided control for lvl control or like u said trial accs control for that mode. But my brain dead now, because I do not know what is that mode and what is even fckng silver. Lets wait and see what gonna happen xD
thanks to the idiots hacking so bluntly they added more client checks specifically for the new shadow arena, if you try to patch it they will just add more in the future, they wrote like a letter for the taiwan version and all the versions this week came in patch notes saying the game will force close itself.
Old 01/31/2019, 02:12   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
thanks to the idiots hacking so bluntly they added more client checks specifically for the new shadow arena, if you try to patch it they will just add more in the future, they wrote like a letter for the taiwan version and all the versions this week came in patch notes saying the game will force close itself.
ahh I see I think you misread what I said, I never said anything about me hacking bluntly -_- I offered him a screen share of the problem that is it LOL.
Old 01/31/2019, 02:51   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waelshannak View Post
ahh I see I think you misread what I said, I never said anything about me hacking bluntly -_- I offered him a screen share of the problem that is it LOL.
doesn't change the fact that people were doing it so bluntly, reddit and official forum along with the feedback discord all filled with requests to ban/improve the anti cheat system, blame those did it obviously for the new system
Old 01/31/2019, 12:32   #579

Nader can u try go in now on the mode? maybe u can right now
Old 01/31/2019, 13:10   #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by diguon View Post
Nader can u try go in now on the mode? maybe u can right now
Still I can not join xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2019, 14:13   #581

why my game close after 5-10min
Old 01/31/2019, 18:20   #582

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
doesn't change the fact that people were doing it so bluntly, reddit and official forum along with the feedback discord all filled with requests to ban/improve the anti cheat system, blame those did it obviously for the new system
buddy there always will be hackers, I joined the shadow arena yesterday to play and It Is full of hacker, even when this hack is down there still tons of hacker outside who are hacking like ***, this is the struggle of hacking
ps: there is a big *** wave coming on 2/4 as I heard with the shadow arena beta closing so no more free trial accounts, to abuse any kind of hack.
ps: as I heard there is no shadow arena anti-cheat system what they simply did is forging xigncode into the shadow arena so you will have another xigncode upon entering the shadow arena, that is why It doesn't close immediately, and It closes after 1-5m which is when the heartbeat kick back in.

Ohhh boy GG XD.
Old 01/31/2019, 21:01   #583

Please give a link to download the latest version, I'm from Russia and I'm not allowed to memoryhackers
Old 01/31/2019, 21:51   #584

Quote:
Originally Posted by jullia86rus View Post
Please give a link to download the latest version, I'm from Russia and I'm not allowed to memoryhackers
soz, but It Is not working atm so come back later.
Old 01/31/2019, 23:15   #585

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Still I can not join xD
Can you join now?