Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/16/2018, 19:33   #181

elite*gold: 0
what animation speed do?
Old 12/16/2018, 19:41   #182

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunda2 View Post
what animation speed do?
Well u can increase / decrease animation speed. For example if u use "***" skill, it has 2 secs animation. If you can make it 0.1 with animation speed and if *** has no cd, you can use this skill every 0.1 secs. I hope it is clear.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2018, 20:38   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Well u can increase / decrease animation speed. For example if u use "***" skill, it has 2 secs animation. If you can make it 0.1 with animation speed and if *** has no cd, you can use this skill every 0.1 secs. I hope it is clear.
i want to try it mate please relase it
Old 12/16/2018, 21:18   #184

File full of ****, you're warned just take a look at what it manipulates.
w/e regardless yet you know how to code a driver to bypass gamezbd leldog so yeaah
Why are those file blocks are required, why my packer makes my **** 9/62 on VT and yours 47/62

Why does it has outbound connections, why does it manipulates win files & executables

idk bro but for a free cheat, you don't need to do that smh.
Old 12/16/2018, 22:24   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolox974 View Post
File full of ****, you're warned just take a look at what it manipulates.
w/e regardless yet you know how to code a driver to bypass gamezbd leldog so yeaah
Why are those file blocks are required, why my packer makes my **** 9/62 on VT and yours 47/62

Why does it has outbound connections, why does it manipulates win files & executables

idk bro but for a free cheat, you don't need to do that smh.
Well because our loader is fully functional, professional tool. It has a lot of hacks , more than 4 injection methods , also it is changing your hostfile. Also, it need to connect with github and my 2 of servers. Just imaginate, I bought VDS for our loader about 250$. After that, PH users said they can not connect or need more time to connect our loader. Because they are so far from my server. SO I bought another VDS for PH users. Im paying totaly 750$ for loader's vds and another 1000$ for my own website. So, I hope now you can imaginate how many person is using this loader. WE ARE HERE, SINCE 2012. Show me only "one" person who I stoled his game acc, credit card, facebook acc, twitter acc, any acc or any fckng something ? Just understand mate, there is 5 person who got damage from that loader,hacks. And they are us. So stop flaming or stop trying to understand our projects, because clearly u cant. Keep going to use your *****, not mine.

Regards.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/16/2018, 23:34   #186

you've already hacked to the latest version of using the same skill below
Old 12/17/2018, 00:06   #187

Quote:
Well because our loader is fully functional, professional tool. It has a lot of hacks , more than 4 injection methods , also it is changing your hostfile. Also, it need to connect with github and my 2 of servers. Just imaginate, I bought VDS for our loader about 250$. After that, PH users said they can not connect or need more time to connect our loader. Because they are so far from my server. SO I bought another VDS for PH users. Im paying totaly 750$ for loader's vds and another 1000$ for my own website. So, I hope now you can imaginate how many person is using this loader. WE ARE HERE, SINCE 2012. Show me only "one" person who I stoled his game acc, credit card, facebook acc, twitter acc, any acc or any fckng something ? Just understand mate, there is 5 person who got damage from that loader,hacks. And they are us. So stop flaming or stop trying to understand our projects, because clearly u cant. Keep going to use your shits, not mine.

Regards.
So I'm not insulting you at all neither trying to make your tool look bad so chill a bit my turkish friend.

knk, what I'am trying to say and the way you try to justify yourself is pointless sure you know how to code no problem you tell me PH users, come on just add some thread sleep so they have time to connect why the hell would you invest so much money, even if thread.sleep is a shit example theres no point in investing that amount of money, when you say :

"So stop flaming or stop trying to understand our projects, because clearly u cant. Keep going to use your shits, not mine.
"
It makes me laugh if you wanna start any kind of cheat / loader competition or challenge hmu buddy gonna release hack soon anyways
Old 12/17/2018, 00:40   #188

Quote:
So I'm not insulting you at all neither trying to make your tool look bad so chill a bit my turkish friend.

knk, what I'am trying to say and the way you try to justify yourself is pointless sure you know how to code no problem you tell me PH users, come on just add some thread sleep so they have time to connect why the hell would you invest so much money, even if thread.sleep is a shit example theres no point in investing that amount of money, when you say :

"So stop flaming or stop trying to understand our projects, because clearly u cant. Keep going to use your shits, not mine.
"
It makes me laugh if you wanna start any kind of cheat / loader competition or challenge hmu buddy gonna release hack soon anyways
"You tell me PH users, come on just add some thread sleep so they have time to connect why the hell would you invest so much money."
They had high latency. They had to wait about 15 mins. So I bought it, because Im earning money from cheats without selling them. So, why could I lose or make angry my foreign users..
Also, I am not starting any kind of cheat / loader competition. Because if we would select the game which we either didnt play, and in equal time, Im sure my product would be better than yours. So, I do not need it because I know who I am. Anyway, in a few days our loader gonna be "on" our website. So people will not use our loader in their computer, gonna use it on our website.

If you're talking about compare cheats in BDO, no thanks. While Im new in this game, it is not possible to create best hack in a short time. But in loader you can check other products which tagged created by "Dword Team".
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2018, 00:45   #189

when you are going to release version of using the same skill then
Old 12/17/2018, 00:50   #190

so why were you banned on UC
Old 12/17/2018, 00:52   #191

Quote:
"You tell me PH users, come on just add some thread sleep so they have time to connect why the hell would you invest so much money."
They had high latency. They had to wait about 15 mins. So I bought it, because Im earning money from cheats without selling them. So, why could I lose or make angry my foreign users..
Also, I am not starting any kind of cheat / loader competition. Because if we would select the game which we either didnt play, and in equal time, Im sure my product would be better than yours. So, I do not need it because I know who I am. Anyway, in a few days our loader gonna be "on" our website. So people will not use our loader in their computer, gonna use it on our website.

If you're talking about compare cheats in BDO, no thanks. While Im new in this game, it is not possible to create best hack in a short time. But in loader you can check other products which tagged created by "Dword Team".
Yeah well you still don't get my point it's okay Turkish behavior as always.
Ben sadece söyle,senin programın garip davranıyor.
Ama kibirli davranıyorsun.
Tamam, çok fazla potansiyel israf ya da belki de benmerkezci asdfasfasfd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
Ban Evasion Aka Rule 12.

Noticed that aswell
Old 12/17/2018, 06:16   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
Quote:
Yeah well you still don't get my point it's okay Turkish behavior as always.
Ben sadece söyle,senin programın garip davranıyor.
Ama kibirli davranıyorsun.
Tamam, çok fazla potansiyel israf ya da belki de benmerkezci asdfasfasfd

Ban Evasion Aka Rule 12.

Noticed that aswell
They said I had another account on uc before and it got ban. Accorting to them after that ban I created another account without their permission. So thats why I got ban. But the weird thing is I created that acc in 2013 and I didnt have another acc. So they banned me after 6 years ? LoL ��
I even didnt share my any hacks on uc before. Only shared some sdk, structs and sources.

And lolox. My loader is not acting weird. Virustotal is giving all information you need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2018, 09:44   #193

Quote:
I hope I can set the turning speed separately.

Add automatic access to loot
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2018, 16:54   #194

in my opinion your work is the best of all and with new updates will improve even more thanks
Old 12/19/2018, 13:06   #195

Red face WE LOVE YOU!

Quote:
Infinite SP and Infinite Stemina are coming..

Edit: Ill delete everything about mount speed in cheat. Because I totally bypassed move speed, attack speed, cast speed controllers which Gamezbd is using. But I need to hook 10+ more pointer for that so no time for find & analyze mount *****. Gonna add them after..

I speak for over 8000 people when I say: Thank you SO MUCH! We love you, nader! :3 <3 KEEP GOING! I will continue to test and monitor. If I note anything odd, I'll reply here!