Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/11/2018, 16:18   #136

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
You should start using Ida and press f5 to see pseudo c code bro or snowman in x64dbg. Stop bullying with your assembly **** cause you don't know what you talk about.
Okay
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 18:23   #137

elite*gold: 0
Thanks this is working!

[QUOTE=nader11ndeu;37280925]Inventory hack is not possible for these games. What is weight hack?

I'm just asking cause they have weight limit per character.
Old 12/11/2018, 18:48   #138

elite*gold: 778
The Black Market: 259/10/0
why do i even waste time with you? either you dont understand what i wanna tell you or i get something wrong

see

the asm of first func u show me

is this:

pseudo code is this:

and now tell me where it resets ur speed values if it doesnt match the 2nd set of stored and xored speeds???

call chain of this func looks like this

IncomingPacketHandler() SwitchCase *** --> setPlayerSpeeds()

the client does not reset ur speeds, the server sends a packet at specific locations and in specific intervals which set ur speeds on player, same on vehicles

the 2nd set of speeds which gets stored is an xored value based of the real speed value
the client uses this 2nd set of xored values to check if u modify the real speed values

which, if u nop the check or straight use the setPlayerSpeeds call, shouldnt be an issue
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2018, 19:35   #139

can you losers take this to PM so the devs dont get to read it?
Old 12/11/2018, 20:01   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
can you losers take this to PM so the devs dont get to read it?
Yea because the devs are totally unaware of how their game works.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 20:17   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Yea because the devs are totally unaware of how their game works.
of course they do, just the more they know we know their client checks the more stealth checks they will add
Old 12/11/2018, 23:47   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Inventory hack is not possible for these games. What is weight hack?

Private servers has their own protect for these hack. Need to bypass them first. I downloaded gamez bd 2 days ago. Im working on make perfectly safe this hack. After that Ill bring this hack to pvp servers . Just do not use this hack on your main acc while there is 5 players banned from this hack xD

It will work. Just do not use your main acc for a while.
When do you think, you'll get the private server version up?
Old 12/12/2018, 14:15   #143

i think we are all waiting gamezbd
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2018, 19:01   #144

Exclamation Important question / observations.

Quote:
Yea I got unlimited ban today. After 6 weeks xD. I think it is not auto ban. Probably people reported me or I just went to gm boss event place 12 hours ago (which is not included in normal map). Maybe bc of this, I do not know. But Im sure hack is safe.

Well, would you say that this hack is now detected? Are we certain that it isn't being sniffed? Are the bans a result of using hacks in front of other players / GMs? I am still using it, but got on today after update and got scared because a bunch of people say they're getting banned. I am not banned yet, but would rather not get banned, ya know? :P What would you say in your expert assessment? Is it a mass sting operation or... ? Just a little worried, ya know? I care about this account (who doesn't care about their account, right?) I am wondering, is it advisable to continue use?

Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps. Thanks again :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
why do i even waste time with you? either you dont understand what i wanna tell you or i get something wrong

see

the asm of first func u show me

is this:

pseudo code is this:

and now tell me where it resets ur speed values if it doesnt match the 2nd set of stored and xored speeds???

call chain of this func looks like this

IncomingPacketHandler() SwitchCase *** --> setPlayerSpeeds()

the client does not reset ur speeds, the server sends a packet at specific locations and in specific intervals which set ur speeds on player, same on vehicles

the 2nd set of speeds which gets stored is an xored value based of the real speed value
the client uses this 2nd set of xored values to check if u modify the real speed values

which, if u nop the check or straight use the setPlayerSpeeds call, shouldnt be an issue
That's a lot of flexing. I don't know about all that stuff, but I do know this:

Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps.

Hopefully someone replies eventually and answers me. I just wanna know straight up, is this detectable in any way other than the naked eye? Thanks!!!
Old 12/13/2018, 03:00   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnottheone View Post
Well, would you say that this hack is now detected? Are we certain that it isn't being sniffed? Are the bans a result of using hacks in front of other players / GMs? I am still using it, but got on today after update and got scared because a bunch of people say they're getting banned. I am not banned yet, but would rather not get banned, ya know? :P What would you say in your expert assessment? Is it a mass sting operation or... ? Just a little worried, ya know? I care about this account (who doesn't care about their account, right?) I am wondering, is it advisable to continue use?

Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps. Thanks again :3

That's a lot of flexing. I don't know about all that stuff, but I do know this:

Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps.

Hopefully someone replies eventually and answers me. I just wanna know straight up, is this detectable in any way other than the naked eye? Thanks!!!
I suggested this: Do not use this hack on your main acc. Why ? Because it is "public" hack. If you want to use hack on your main acc, private hacks will be better. Because public hacks are easy to detect. So, ofcourse I can make my hack undetected when it got detect, but in that process ur acc can get ban too. So, shortly if u want to use cheats on your main account, go buy private hack from @ or someone elses.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2018, 19:46   #146

Thumbs up I won't give up.

Quote:
I suggested this: Do not use this hack on your main acc. Why ? Because it is "public" hack. If you want to use hack on your main acc, private hacks will be better. Because public hacks are easy to detect. So, ofcourse I can make my hack undetected when it got detect, but in that process ur acc can get ban too. So, shortly if u want to use cheats on your main account, go buy private hack from @ or someone elses.

But but.... I like the one you wrote :P … I will continue to use it and log information about it to try to help you if you still wanna work with it. Is there anything you'd like me to test for you that would make it easier to secure? Thanks for your time, also, seriously. R3p does offer very good ones too, which I will consider looking into, but for now, this one is more than enough. If it gets me banned, I won't be surprised or blame you or anything like that, obviously. I just wanna help you any way I can because you took time to build this awesome piece of software and it DOES work very well. I am still not banned, so here we go! Thanks again!
Old 12/14/2018, 07:38   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnottheone View Post
But but.... I like the one you wrote :P … I will continue to use it and log information about it to try to help you if you still wanna work with it. Is there anything you'd like me to test for you that would make it easier to secure? Thanks for your time, also, seriously. R3p does offer very good ones too, which I will consider looking into, but for now, this one is more than enough. If it gets me banned, I won't be surprised or blame you or anything like that, obviously. I just wanna help you any way I can because you took time to build this awesome piece of software and it DOES work very well. I am still not banned, so here we go! Thanks again!
Okay then. Ill update this hack in 48 hours. I already fixed grab crash. But didnt upload the newest dll. Now I will add some ***** into hack, and gonna update it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2018, 10:51   #148

Quote:
Okay then. Ill update this hack in 48 hours. I already fixed grab crash. But didnt upload the newest dll. Now I will add some ***** into hack, and gonna update it.
keep going dude
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2018, 11:49   #149

Quote:

Friend, I want to congratulate you on the good work you're doing, thank you.
do not let people make you nervous the world is full envious
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2018, 17:26   #150

Infinite SP and Infinite Stemina are coming..

Edit: Ill delete everything about mount speed in cheat. Because I totally bypassed move speed, attack speed, cast speed controllers which Gamezbd is using. But I need to hook 10+ more pointer for that so no time for find & analyze mount *****. Gonna add them after..
Thanks
3 Users