Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/14/2018, 16:40   #31

elite*gold: 173
just as lil info for everyone ... the memoryhackers tools are blocking your host file , and u cant restore it after once u startet the loader ....

strange that something like this is allowed on epvp ...

(only testet on the memoryhacker wolfteam hack , but this one here should be the same)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2018, 12:32   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
Dude... I always talk about official retail server holy ****.

Hint for all the guys who try to use this on official :
- just do not touch the speed hack please cause it looks like this guy wasn't able to bypass the simplest level of client side detection
does this mean that some cheats could be undetected? Are there real undetected cheats on bdo? i thought they can detecteed everything but if not ii might get back into cheating this game...
Old 11/19/2018, 18:47   #33

elite*gold: 100
Pro Tip: Memory Hackers are sketchy as ****. Be Warned.
Old 11/20/2018, 13:18   #34

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
just as lil info for everyone ... the memoryhackers tools are blocking your host file , and u cant restore it after once u startet the loader ....

strange that something like this is allowed on epvp ...

(only testet on the memoryhacker wolfteam hack , but this one here should be the same)
I already said that in thread, please read the whole thread first Also, you can use rsthost for re edit - restore ur host folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Pro Tip: Memory Hackers are sketchy as fuck. Be Warned.
Hmm. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
Dude... I always talk about official retail server holy fuck.

Hint for all the guys who try to use this on official :
- just do not touch the speed hack please cause it looks like this guy wasn't able to bypass the simplest level of client side detection
Stop speaking like trash. Remastered is official. I do not know other servers. If I see any detection on that server (which Im playing) why I shouldnt bypass it. Maybe you're noob and can not find "real set speed" assembly, thats why u need to bypass client sided move speed protection ? If they have client sided control pointer for movespeed, server should bring back ur position to back always. Or they can simply ban your acc. Never got ban, and speed hack is working perfectly. So, maybe u want to do something without IDA OR SDK dump, and learn some ASSEMBLY. Also, you think Im leecher or shit ? You think Im noob ? If you want to see my products, go search it on youtube. Otherwise, stop talking empty "Like you"
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2018, 15:20   #35

R3P is respected proven developer I have tested his stuff it was good.
But ill wait for a bit more clarity since I get the feeling you guys are talking about the same thing but just dont understand each other
Old 11/20/2018, 21:58   #36

after a few minutes hack injected my game closes Black desert SÁ

It works server SA SOUTH AMERICAN but after injected game closes some solution
Old 11/20/2018, 23:47   #37

How i can open it on gamezbd i think the problem is 64 bit i've tried change it on 32 but i cant do it by myself can anyone help me?
Old 11/21/2018, 07:12   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixonenn View Post
How i can open it on gamezbd i think the problem is 64 bit i've tried change it on 32 but i cant do it by myself can anyone help me?
cant cheat gamezbd if you dont know about program
because gamezbd was change blackdesert.exe => blackdesert.bin
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2018, 19:24   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I already said that in thread, please read the whole thread first Also, you can use rsthost for re edit - restore ur host folder.

Hmm. Why?

Stop speaking like trash. Remastered is official. I do not know other servers. If I see any detection on that server (which Im playing) why I shouldnt bypass it. Maybe you're noob and can not find "real set speed" assembly, thats why u need to bypass client sided move speed protection ? If they have client sided control pointer for movespeed, server should bring back ur position to back always. Or they can simply ban your acc. Never got ban, and speed hack is working perfectly. So, maybe u want to do something without IDA OR SDK dump, and learn some ASSEMBLY. Also, you think Im leecher or shit ? You think Im noob ? If you want to see my products, go search it on youtube. Otherwise, stop talking empty "Like you"

First of all its called retail (official server). As you said you don't play the game, you just create hacks.. yeah bans are delayed. They always ban in waves. So the used accounts are already flagged. You also should inform yourself a bit about the community. R3peat is well known and released the source of his old hack for bdo.. About your hacks on youtube you should maybe change the UI it looks like it's from the 90th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixonenn View Post
Doesnt work for gamez it is probably only for retail, since they doesn't even knew other servers exist.
Old 11/22/2018, 06:48   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Rapha View Post
First of all its called retail (official server). As you said you don't play the game, you just create hacks.. yeah bans are delayed. They always ban in waves. So the used accounts are already flagged. You also should inform yourself a bit about the community. R3peat is well known and released the source of his old hack for bdo.. About your hacks on youtube you should maybe change the UI it looks like it's from the 90th.

Doesnt work for gamez it is probably only for retail, since they doesn't even knew other servers exist.
So are u talking about our loader design, or hacks design ? Because loader design as same as "Origin"... About delayed ban, our tester team is testing all hacks every day. No need to worry about it. Also about R3peat , I really do not care him, I do not know him. It is not my business. Im not talking like trash.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2018, 09:37   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofgod283 View Post
cant cheat gamezbd if you dont know about program
because gamezbd was change blackdesert.exe => blackdesert.bin
****, unlucky i guess, thanks for answer anyway, blessed never stressed

PS: do u know maybe any way to cheat on gamezbd? im totally green in program, so...
Old 11/22/2018, 12:14   #42

depois de alguns minutos hack injetado meu jogo fecha deserto preto SÁ

Ele trabalha servidor SA SOUTH AMERICAN mas depois injetado jogo fecha alguma solução

Could you at least answer my question?

already tried everything put hack mode windows 7 put way tester is not right when hack injects makes sound injected game date

black desert version 32 bit but when game opens it closes
I love you, I love you.
someone help me server south american

It works black desert S/A but game closes a few seconds after some solution
Old 11/27/2018, 23:26   #43

Quote:

Stop speaking like trash. Remastered is official. I do not know other servers. If I see any detection on that server (which Im playing) why I shouldnt bypass it. Maybe you're noob and can not find "real set speed" assembly, thats why u need to bypass client sided move speed protection ? If they have client sided control pointer for movespeed, server should bring back ur position to back always. Or they can simply ban your acc. Never got ban, and speed hack is working perfectly. So, maybe u want to do something without IDA OR SDK dump, and learn some ASSEMBLY. Also, you think Im leecher or **** ? You think Im noob ? If you want to see my products, go search it on youtube. Otherwise, stop talking empty "Like you"
You need to slow your roll bud, R3p is one of the best (if not THE best) developer of any BDO hack for the official servers. You would be wise to listen what he has to say instead of calling him a "noob". His hacks are legendary AF.
Old 11/28/2018, 18:05   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0ore4ustin391 View Post
You need to slow your roll bud, R3p is one of the best (if not THE best) developer of any BDO hack for the official servers. You would be wise to listen what he has to say instead of calling him a "noob". His hacks are legendary AF.
Cant u understand what Im saying ? Did I say anything about him before ? I said I didnt see any detection. Then he said "do not use his hack or do not open movespeed bc this guy is clearly do not know how to bypass a low level memory detection" . Like wtf ? If he do not know me, he can not speak like a trash. Is this a competition ? Because Im sure my asm knowledge probably better then him.

And, checked server again. Here his client sided anti cheat...
0x14087D590
"Low Level Client Sided Protection"

As I said, this is low level client sided protection for low level people like ur friend. Learn some asm, after that we can talk..
Old 11/28/2018, 18:09   #45

Quote:

Version:
v1.0
Credits: Dword Team [Since 2015]
Servers: x86 ALL Servers [Not work on x64 bit.]

Features:
Attack Speed Hack
Move Speed Hack

How to Use
1- Set game mode to 32 BIT

2- Open MemoryUI Loader, select Black Desert and Press Load
3- Start The Game (Oyunu başlatın)
4- Use hotkeys for active / deactive hack.

HACK HOTKEYS [EN]
For Set Move Speed: Press F1 and use "Insert" key for increase Move Speed and use "Del/Delete" key for decrease Move Speed.
For Set Attack Speed: Press F2 and use "Insert" key for increase Attack Speed and use "Del/Delete" key for decrease Attack Speed.
For Reset Settings: Press "Home".

Loader Tutorial Video:

Loader Download Link :
Loader VirusTotal:

Notice: We are using some powerful packers, for avoid detect on anti cheats and also protect our loader from edit / theft. So, thats why virustotal can give a lot of warning, also your anti virus can do it too. If you guys know me, or know my website, Ive never put bad things on my hacks, on our loader. So simply, if u do not trust, just ignore me and do not download it.

1 thing we are doing with our loader is changing your host file for block useless / trash turkish websites. We are doing it since 2015, you can search my threads and can see all hacks I made.

About x64 bit servers: As I know Steam deleted x64 bit settings on the game launcher. So this hack can not work on Steam or other x64 bit servers which u can not set it to x86 bit. So, do not rush about it, our loader can not inject to x64 bit process. We need to create undetected x64 bit inject method and update our loader. So, we will do it soon. After that, hack will work on x64 bit servers too.

If you see any bug, or something, just let me know.

virus detect