Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/06/2019, 23:09   #631

elite*gold: 0
Hello, you are receiving this message because your account is being permanently banned for illegal use of third-party programs (terms of use, code 2.2).

"Use of macros (eg" macroing "), auto-loot, use of robots (eg" bot ") or any activity that allows the user (or character you control) to perform functions automatically or affect any actions of the game with or without their presence. "

We do not provide further details about the used exploit as it may compromise our future investigations.

Kind regards.
BDO Team

I just lost my account, but it was fun. rip full tet
Old 02/06/2019, 23:29   #632

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucascsta View Post
Hello, you are receiving this message because your account is being permanently banned for illegal use of third-party programs (terms of use, code 2.2).

"Use of macros (eg" macroing "), auto-loot, use of robots (eg" bot ") or any activity that allows the user (or character you control) to perform functions automatically or affect any actions of the game with or without their presence. "

We do not provide further details about the used exploit as it may compromise our future investigations.

Kind regards.
BDO Team

Next time use it carefully Gl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2019, 00:32   #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucascsta View Post

Kind regards.
BDO Team

when did this happen? was it from using the hack or exploit?
Old 02/07/2019, 04:29   #634

windows 10 russian server Not working after updates. An internal exception 0x444843fd
Old 02/07/2019, 13:55   #635

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaman View Post
windows 10 russian server Not working after updates. An internal exception 0x444843fd
Well I do not have RU server, but it should work. Is anyone else here which got same error ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2019, 16:28   #636

wanted to say that it isnt working on crimson anymore
Old 02/07/2019, 17:14   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Well I do not have RU server, but it should work. Is anyone else here which got same error ?
Perfectly working on ru server
Old 02/07/2019, 20:34   #638

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
wanted to say that it isnt working on crimson anymore
No ****... learn to read
Old 02/07/2019, 20:47   #639

A lot of negative attention has been attracted by hackers in Shadow Arena lately...as expected.

I encourage current users to "tone it down" with the hacks and only slightly increase values. Otherwise, it is inevitable that you will be included in the next ban wave.

Users are recording videos and submitting reports to GMs. I'm pretty sure I'll be banned lol.. Don't make the same mistakes I did.
Old 02/07/2019, 21:10   #640

I have been using since it was released, I have not taken any ban on the exaggeration of the movement nor attack nor use speed horse
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2019, 03:47   #641

I raged too much in shadow arena last 4 days. I was testing our stuffs, our bypass etc. I got 25+kills every fckng round (really..) and after every rounds I was able to see my name on server chat as cheater (they called me like son of a ***** xD ). Nvm, thats what I got:
Code:
Hello, adventurer,

This is the Black Desert Operation Team.
We’ve discovered that the following account has violated the game’s Terms of Service.
The account will be restricted based on the Terms of Service.

- Account: **(u do not need my email haha xD)
- Reason for restriction: (Use of illegal program)
- Restriction Period: 7-day block and 2.000.000.000 silver fine  (Restriction period to vary based on policy)
So, Im developer of this cheats and what Im gonna say: DO NOT RAGE TOO MUCH!. There is no auto detect in this cheat, trust me we bypassed their every single protection/detection. So, they are taking videos / and reporting you. Thats the reason of bans

Im busy with Knight Online these days xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2019, 07:01   #642

after update 8/2/2019 don't work anymore don't worry i'll be waiting you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2019, 07:15   #643

Quote:
I raged too much in shadow arena last 4 days. I was testing our stuffs, our bypass etc. I got 25+kills every fckng round (really..) and after every rounds I was able to see my name on server chat as cheater (they called me like son of a ***** xD ). Nvm, thats what I got:
Code:
Hello, adventurer,

We’ve discovered that the following account has violated the game’s Terms of Service.

- Restriction Period: 7-day block and 2.000.000.000 silver fine  (Restriction period to vary based on policy)
So, Im developer of this cheats and what Im gonna say: DO NOT RAGE TOO MUCH!. There is no auto detect in this cheat, trust me we bypassed their every single protection/detection. So, they are taking videos / and reporting you. Thats the reason of bans

Can you add autoloot to a hacker?
Old 02/08/2019, 12:15   #644

After the update from 08.02, the game with the cheat stopped running ...
After starting the game client instantly closes
I would also like to know if it is impossible to speed up the selection of loot with a pet?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2019, 14:45   #645

Quote:
Code:
Hello, adventurer,

WOW MAN!! can i have this auto loot please?? i am playing KO for ages and need a good auto loot for some private servers