Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 12/11/2018, 16:18   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 970
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
You should start using Ida and press f5 to see pseudo c code bro or snowman in x64dbg. Stop bullying with your assembly **** cause you don't know what you talk about.
Okay



nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 18:23   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks this is working!

[QUOTE=nader11ndeu;37280925]Inventory hack is not possible for these games. What is weight hack?

I'm just asking cause they have weight limit per character.


kerefish is offline  
Old 12/11/2018, 18:48   #138

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 432
Received Thanks: 845
why do i even waste time with you? either you dont understand what i wanna tell you or i get something wrong

see

the asm of first func u show me

is this:
https://i.imgur.com/2M0yUvV.png

pseudo code is this:
https://i.imgur.com/aPHZCnw.png

and now tell me where it resets ur speed values if it doesnt match the 2nd set of stored and xored speeds???

call chain of this func looks like this

IncomingPacketHandler() SwitchCase *** --> setPlayerSpeeds()

the client does not reset ur speeds, the server sends a packet at specific locations and in specific intervals which set ur speeds on player, same on vehicles

the 2nd set of speeds which gets stored is an xored value based of the real speed value
the client uses this 2nd set of xored values to check if u modify the real speed values

which, if u nop the check or straight use the setPlayerSpeeds call, shouldnt be an issue
R3p is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2018, 19:35   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 30
can you losers take this to PM so the devs dont get to read it?


ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old 12/11/2018, 20:01   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
can you losers take this to PM so the devs dont get to read it?
Yea because the devs are totally unaware of how their game works.
.Konst is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 20:17   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Yea because the devs are totally unaware of how their game works.
of course they do, just the more they know we know their client checks the more stealth checks they will add
ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old 12/11/2018, 23:47   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Inventory hack is not possible for these games. What is weight hack?

Private servers has their own protect for these hack. Need to bypass them first. I downloaded gamez bd 2 days ago. Im working on make perfectly safe this hack. After that Ill bring this hack to pvp servers . Just do not use this hack on your main acc while there is 5 players banned from this hack xD


It will work. Just do not use your main acc for a while.
When do you think, you'll get the private server version up?
Orangeboba is offline  
Old 12/12/2018, 14:15   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 4
i think we are all waiting gamezbd
qwe1333 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2018, 19:01   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Exclamation Important question / observations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Yea I got unlimited ban today. After 6 weeks xD. I think it is not auto ban. Probably people reported me or I just went to gm boss event place 12 hours ago (which is not included in normal map). Maybe bc of this, I do not know. But Im sure hack is safe.


Well, would you say that this hack is now detected? Are we certain that it isn't being sniffed? Are the bans a result of using hacks in front of other players / GMs? I am still using it, but got on today after update and got scared because a bunch of people say they're getting banned. I am not banned yet, but would rather not get banned, ya know? :P What would you say in your expert assessment? Is it a mass sting operation or... ? Just a little worried, ya know? I care about this account (who doesn't care about their account, right?) I am wondering, is it advisable to continue use?


Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps. Thanks again :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
why do i even waste time with you? either you dont understand what i wanna tell you or i get something wrong

see

the asm of first func u show me

is this:
https://i.imgur.com/2M0yUvV.png

pseudo code is this:
https://i.imgur.com/aPHZCnw.png

and now tell me where it resets ur speed values if it doesnt match the 2nd set of stored and xored speeds???

call chain of this func looks like this

IncomingPacketHandler() SwitchCase *** --> setPlayerSpeeds()

the client does not reset ur speeds, the server sends a packet at specific locations and in specific intervals which set ur speeds on player, same on vehicles

the 2nd set of speeds which gets stored is an xored value based of the real speed value
the client uses this 2nd set of xored values to check if u modify the real speed values

which, if u nop the check or straight use the setPlayerSpeeds call, shouldnt be an issue
That's a lot of flexing. I don't know about all that stuff, but I do know this:

Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps.


Hopefully someone replies eventually and answers me. I just wanna know straight up, is this detectable in any way other than the naked eye? Thanks!!!
imnottheone is offline  
Old 12/13/2018, 03:00   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 970
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnottheone View Post
Well, would you say that this hack is now detected? Are we certain that it isn't being sniffed? Are the bans a result of using hacks in front of other players / GMs? I am still using it, but got on today after update and got scared because a bunch of people say they're getting banned. I am not banned yet, but would rather not get banned, ya know? :P What would you say in your expert assessment? Is it a mass sting operation or... ? Just a little worried, ya know? I care about this account (who doesn't care about their account, right?) I am wondering, is it advisable to continue use?


Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps. Thanks again :3



That's a lot of flexing. I don't know about all that stuff, but I do know this:

Can confirm, pressing grab instantly crashes everything, regardless of values. Also, when speeding on open sea in any boat or raft, if you go over 1500000 party members may teleport OFF the mount and fall in the ocean!!! My friend who was playing with me said he suddenly teleported off my ship and my ship disappeared, then my position in relation to him was different than my actual position, so he tried to climb up on my boat, and it kept warping him down to water, resetting his position if you will, would not let him on, same goes for the horse or any other mount, in fact, if you set the mount speed higher than 1500000 (tested this several times with my friend) it will show the horse and YOU underground in some places TO EVERYONE ELSE (including GM), but 1500000 seems stable and looks natural, no falling through floor noted at 1500000, things could be detected if someone sees you falling through the floor. The attack/cast speed hack speaks for itself, unless someone notices a severely boosted attack speed, you SHOULD be okay; so, at 300000-1500000 it doesn't look horribly unnatural. GMs can be invisible I believe, so, never know where they are. Best thing to do is keep everything kinda low, just enough to give you that little edge, and never around other players, reset all values when entering town or encountering a player, except, sometimes re-setting values causes mount to freeze in place, increasing to 1500000 fixed the mount freezing for me, at least in one instance. Not sure about the char move speed hack too much, I always keep it at 300000, but occasionally crank it up for long runs, NEVER around players, in town, near bosses etc. You gamble every time you PK with the hacks, because if they report you, then you'll likely be put under the magnifying glass for a while, and your code may give you away at that point. Anyway... I will keep using it unless you advise not to. Let you know if I notice anything else, hope it helps.


Hopefully someone replies eventually and answers me. I just wanna know straight up, is this detectable in any way other than the naked eye? Thanks!!!
I suggested this: Do not use this hack on your main acc. Why ? Because it is "public" hack. If you want to use hack on your main acc, private hacks will be better. Because public hacks are easy to detect. So, ofcourse I can make my hack undetected when it got detect, but in that process ur acc can get ban too. So, shortly if u want to use cheats on your main account, go buy private hack from @ or someone elses.
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2018, 19:46   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Thumbs up I won't give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I suggested this: Do not use this hack on your main acc. Why ? Because it is "public" hack. If you want to use hack on your main acc, private hacks will be better. Because public hacks are easy to detect. So, ofcourse I can make my hack undetected when it got detect, but in that process ur acc can get ban too. So, shortly if u want to use cheats on your main account, go buy private hack from @ or someone elses.



But but.... I like the one you wrote :P I will continue to use it and log information about it to try to help you if you still wanna work with it. Is there anything you'd like me to test for you that would make it easier to secure? Thanks for your time, also, seriously. R3p does offer very good ones too, which I will consider looking into, but for now, this one is more than enough. If it gets me banned, I won't be surprised or blame you or anything like that, obviously. I just wanna help you any way I can because you took time to build this awesome piece of software and it DOES work very well. I am still not banned, so here we go! Thanks again!
imnottheone is offline  
Old 12/14/2018, 07:38   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 970
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnottheone View Post
But but.... I like the one you wrote :P I will continue to use it and log information about it to try to help you if you still wanna work with it. Is there anything you'd like me to test for you that would make it easier to secure? Thanks for your time, also, seriously. R3p does offer very good ones too, which I will consider looking into, but for now, this one is more than enough. If it gets me banned, I won't be surprised or blame you or anything like that, obviously. I just wanna help you any way I can because you took time to build this awesome piece of software and it DOES work very well. I am still not banned, so here we go! Thanks again!
Okay then. Ill update this hack in 48 hours. I already fixed grab crash. But didnt upload the newest dll. Now I will add some ***** into hack, and gonna update it.
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2018, 10:51   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Okay then. Ill update this hack in 48 hours. I already fixed grab crash. But didnt upload the newest dll. Now I will add some ***** into hack, and gonna update it.
keep going dude
shadowofgod283 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2018, 11:49   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 488
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Okay then. Ill update this hack in 48 hours. I already fixed grab crash. But didnt upload the newest dll. Now I will add some ***** into hack, and gonna update it.

Friend, I want to congratulate you on the good work you're doing, thank you.
do not let people make you nervous the world is full envious
dorginho is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2018, 17:26   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 970
Received Thanks: 709
Infinite SP and Infinite Stemina are coming..

Edit: Ill delete everything about mount speed in cheat. Because I totally bypassed move speed, attack speed, cast speed controllers which Gamezbd is using. But I need to hook 10+ more pointer for that so no time for find & analyze mount *****. Gonna add them after..


nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread



« HadesBD New Private Server! | Zero5 GameZBD cheat »

Similar Threads
[All Servers] Dword Lite v6.0 [2018 Edition]
04/21/2019 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
Ohmm, ohmm. Hey guys whats up ? Did u miss me :bandit: Since we were making cheats on another games, we neglected Wolfteam. Sorry about that, but we were busy you know.. What we did in last 1 year (about 2 years we didnt update wolfteam vip) *Phantomers Cheats *SoulWorker Cheats *Rules of Survival Cheats *Knives Out Cheats *Counter Strike - Global Offensive Cheats
Dword Reborn v1.2 [2018 - Welcome to Best Free "Lite" Hack]
02/13/2018 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Hi Guys, whats up ? Since 7 month I didnt release dword vip v8 and lite v5. So we decided to make our old base design which we call "reborn". I will add more features on that menu. For noobs and who want to blame me: This base from TopBlast, I just redesign it and add & change some fuctions thats all... https://i.hizliresim.com/1GZ9GD.png Version: 1.2 Credits: Dword Team Systems: Not Win XP :p



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.