Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO account trade questions

Discussion on BDO account trade questions within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO account trade questions

Is there any way the seller can retrieve the account back after the email account is changed?
I was wondering if the seller can claim that his/her account was hacked after the email change.

After I buy the account from someone and change account information (changing name/address/email) to mine and the seller tries to get the account back, what do you think will happen?

Is there any case people got scammed after purchasing the account? Considering how it takes so much steps to change email (taking picture of yourself with government issued ID and etc), I don't know the way of retrieve the account back.
Old 05/30/2018, 22:37   #2

elite*gold: 941
~removed
Old 05/30/2018, 23:02   #3

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
Arrow Black Desert Trading -> Black Desert

#moved
Old 05/31/2018, 02:33   #4

Even though you changed your email by taking photo of your face, driver's license with the newspaper, I'm surprised that seller can still claim it back. So changing payment option and account information after the purchase doesn't work I guess?
Old 05/31/2018, 23:34   #5

elite*gold: 941
you cannot change payment information and account information as you will need to provide a new copy of the original ´owner´ id which you don't have.

All this is to prevent selling BDO accounts.

Either way you buy it with the original email , or you trying to scam someone.
Old 06/02/2018, 21:30   #6

I mean it's 2018. Account selling is a huge meme nowadays because the seller can just retreive any accounts anytime.