Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MrNiceGuy's BDO Multibot (Fishing/Processing/Marketsniping/More)

Discussion on [Release] MrNiceGuy's BDO Multibot (Fishing/Processing/Marketsniping/More) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/21/2018, 11:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hey r3p, following your work for quiet some time and think it's very interesting what you've been doing.
So your compliment is very flattering to me .
I always do my homework, and because I care i add way more more than just some extracurricular activities!

peace
Mr NiceGuy
Old 05/21/2018, 22:25   #17

Don't get me wrong I don't have anything agaisn't your project, just fish botting in BDO at this point just too much of a risk for a small reward.. but if my mind was set to use a fish bot I would use this one, R3P released it's code to the public so using it is just asking to be banned at this point
Old 05/23/2018, 10:57   #18

After dumping and de-obfuscated MrMiningGuy bot found that he is running a mining tool on his users PCs he is mining Monero as you can see on the attached screenshot and anyone of you guys that can de-obfuscated his bot can see the same result

Old 05/23/2018, 11:02   #19

elite*gold: 342
The Black Market: 151/5/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaker26 View Post
After dumping and de-obfuscated MrMiningGuy bot found that he is running a mining tool on his users PCs he is mining Monero as you can see on the attached screenshot and anyone of you guys that can de-obfuscated his bot can see the same result

wut :O ?
Old 05/23/2018, 11:04   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
pls dont call it ****. im 100% sure it took a shitton of work to develop this. specially external pixelbots are not that easy to make.

yes its 100% not as efficient as R3p.BDO's fishbot but this is completly impossible as an external running program.

but im prty sure its a safer alternative
Nop, it's ****.
Old 05/23/2018, 13:42   #21

lol ... MrNice indeed =)
Old 05/23/2018, 22:57   #22

Lol maybe not so "MrNiceGuy" after all
Old 05/24/2018, 02:30   #23

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaker26 View Post

This is actually a feature which is currently in development.

As of now, this part in there has no function whatsoever - you could also clearly tell by the CPU usage of the bot when running it.

The idea was to have a mineable currency, let's call it NiceGuyBucks, which will throw some CPU usage our way (can be set aswell as totally disabled by the user) in reward for some coins which can be used to pay for your bot subscription or other features or just used as gifts within the community.

As mentioned above, it's just dead code for now waiting to be worked on in the future.
Old 05/24/2018, 02:32   #24

I don't understand why everyone's trash talking. If you are not interested just don't use it.
Old 05/24/2018, 07:48   #25

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxbxdy View Post
This is actually a feature which is currently in development.

As of now, this part in there has no function whatsoever - you could also clearly tell by the CPU usage of the bot when running it.

The idea was to have a mineable currency, let's call it NiceGuyBucks, which will throw some CPU usage our way (can be set aswell as totally disabled by the user) in reward for some coins which can be used to pay for your bot subscription or other features or just used as gifts within the community.

As mentioned above, it's just dead code for now waiting to be worked on in the future.
This does not change the fact that its a no no to have a mining operation under your nose and for a Paid Software at that.
Old 05/24/2018, 14:03   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
This does not change the fact that its a no no to have a mining operation under your nose and for a Paid Software at that.
As I said, it currently has no function whatsoever, and once finished it will be a fully announced, visible and customizable feature...

If you don't want to paritcipate, don't activate it. It's a win/win situation. We can make an extra couple bucks, and you as a user are able to have a free bot sub for the rest of your life if you can spare the extra CPU usage (which is customizable in % aswell).

I really don't understand what's wrong with this approach, please enlighten me.
Old 05/24/2018, 14:08   #27

hmm
how i cant get unban hwid?
Old 05/24/2018, 14:19   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofgod283 View Post
hmm
how i cant get unban hwid?
are you talking about a hwid ban on bdo?

or the key being locked to one hwid?
if you want to use the key on a different machine, click the delete button on your
Old 05/24/2018, 17:36   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxbxdy View Post
are you talking about a hwid ban on bdo?

or the key being locked to one hwid?
if you want to use the key on a different machine, click the delete button on your
yeah im talking about got banned HWID on bdo
i was cheat now im unlucky im got ban HWID ******* shjt unlucky day
Old 05/25/2018, 12:27   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofgod283 View Post
yeah im talking about got banned HWID on bdo
i was cheat now im unlucky im got ban HWID ******* shjt unlucky day
what got you banned in the first palce?

Tags
bdo, bdo bot, black desert, black desert bot, fishbot