Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

Discussion on Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2018, 17:02   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eririp View Post
Disable all the mods you got
I don't think I have any mods installed. How would I disable my mods, if I had any?
Old 03/08/2018, 17:28   #572

hi this multihack will work on version 661?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
Started working on the update just now. Will push an update soon

Some word cause of the bans:

Its not R3p.BDO which leads to those bans. Atleast not the programm directly cause i am not banned and many others are also not banned who used R3p.BDO

so there is no programm detection or anything like that. all the bans happened were manuall validations from gamemasters
using something too much will always lead to those things

- updated for ClientVersion 678

-> no new/changed client side detection found in latest build
-> my guess :
- they havent worked on new detections yet cause of the smaller banwave today
- they started adding server side detection
Hi r3p
this multihack working on client 661?
Old 03/08/2018, 17:32   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by =||MaximO||= View Post
Does it work on the SA server?
read page 1 please
Old 03/08/2018, 21:13   #574

Just got attacked by something invisible. Ever since the recent banwave, I don't minimize to tray BDO anymore and just keep an eye on it on my 3 monitor setup while playing Vermintide 2 on one of my monitors. All of a sudden, I see a large bright red text back attack ofc and I got attacked a second time resulting in my character being knocked down. Still, the my character continued to fish with sped up animation. I immediately checked my surroundings, no players, no ships, no sea monsters, checked my map and there are no thunderstorms or even a tornado passing. I did not get teleported nor did I receive a whisper or anything on my general chat.

If this is how the GMs are testing now, the player detection protection will be useless if they can be invisible or send an attack on someone and check its logs if they did not stop. So exercise caution. Not entirely sure if this is a natural occurrence. Has this happened to anyone?
Old 03/08/2018, 23:29   #575

@ bot on MENA-TR ? Is it adaptable?
Old 03/08/2018, 23:31   #576

The program is not fishing at all. Can someone post their settings file? I would like to see a configuration that catches ALL fishes (white to yellow). Thank you!
Old 03/09/2018, 00:00   #577

<AutoFish Enabled="1" FishDataLog="0" HighLatencyMode="0" PredictMode="1" CatchGrades="White,Green,Blue,Yellow" IdFilterWhite="0" IdFilterGreen="0" IdFilterBlue="0" IdFilterYellow="0" FamilyNameWhiteList="-" />

this catch everything but why to use it?
Old 03/09/2018, 00:25   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
<AutoFish Enabled="1" FishDataLog="0" HighLatencyMode="0" PredictMode="1" CatchGrades="White,Green,Blue,Yellow" IdFilterWhite="0" IdFilterGreen="0" IdFilterBlue="0" IdFilterYellow="0" FamilyNameWhiteList="-" />

this catch everything but why to use it?
Thank you. So the 0 after IfFilterCOLOR is which items to throw away right? If it is a zero, does it mean that the bot will get everything? I just wanted to try everything first and then tweak, I was having problem getting to bot to actually hit "space" and enter the the wasd keycode. I will try this string and report baack
Old 03/09/2018, 00:34   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrison View Post
Thank you. So the 0 after IfFilterCOLOR is which items to throw away right? If it is a zero, does it mean that the bot will get everything? I just wanted to try everything first and then tweak, I was having problem getting to bot to actually hit "space" and enter the the wasd keycode. I will try this string and report baack
zero means keep everything. if you put id there it will keep only the items with this id and delete everything else. also propably someone were near you so bot stop fishing and let the char fish afk normal
Old 03/09/2018, 02:18   #580

[QUOTE=neakk;36718122]Change file "rep.bdo loader" to other name

tried it put path to bdo folder but nothing happen
Old 03/09/2018, 03:30   #581

Fish bot is extremely unsafe right now. Just fully read the recent banwave thread on BDO forums, looks like people are getting hit by something invisible while fishing to check if they are botting or not. This will NOT trigger the safety mechanism of this tool since it doesn't detect any players/GMs. Just letting everyone know. Most likely going to stop playing BDO for now anyway. GL, people.

For reference:

- Check bot discords that you are on right now and search "invisible"

- Page 7 of the recent banwave forum. There's even a video of how someone got teleported.

Old 03/09/2018, 07:44   #582

elite*gold: 778
The Black Market: 259/10/0
if they are indeed invisible and watch u speedhackin/hack-fishing nothing will protect against it

R3p.BDO will protect u when they teleport u but it cant protect u when they watch u invisible, cause nothing is there client-sided which can tell that they do
Old 03/09/2018, 07:53   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
if they are indeed invisible and watch u speedhackin/hack-fishing nothing will protect against it

R3p.BDO will protect u when they teleport u but it cant protect u when they watch u invisible, cause nothing is there client-sided which can tell that they do
Yup, that's right. Which is why I'm unsure if they're actually there or they're just sending out attacks before hand and teleport to the location right after and see if the bot threw the line to fish again. I haven't found any actual information if GMs can perma invisible in BDO, but in games like WoW, and some other MMOs (not all) have perma undetected stealth.

In my experience I've come back to my player turning the complete opposite way but was still fishing. I've never gotten teleported or whispered and that one time I saw I got attacked, I didn't see anybody there nor did I get a message from a GM.

Just want to warn some folks who intend to use fish bots and desire to keep their accounts, if they don't care about getting banned go for it. R3p.BDO is most likely not completely detected yet, but they have some GM hound lurking around to check fishers.

All I know is right now is one way of them verifying someone who is botting is sending out an attack. It's not strong enough to kill even a level 28 according the bot discords where people have posted with same experience.

Point is, it would be good for everyone to remember the exact position where you left you character and where you are facing if you're on a ship. Several times I've seen people (including myself) say they were already facing backwards after a session.
Old 03/09/2018, 09:33   #584

Think they caught me speedhacking in my boat then lul, gg thanks for the fun.
Old 03/09/2018, 10:00   #585

i recomend a feature where if you get hit, your rotation change, or your location change, then bot closes the game

at least it will make it a lot harder for them "to be sure" and we can just not use speedhack part (fish grade prediction still on so it only takes little longer to get all the relics)
Closed Thread