Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Grinding bot is working

Discussion on My Grinding bot is working within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question My Grinding bot is working

Hey Guys i made a very very very simple grinding bot. And it works fine. I just made it with Visual Basic. Im playing a Ranger ingame and i just hop on my horse and Shoot in frot of me in the ground while im runing a "random" circle.
I have written a program that recognizes the pixels on the screen. Now i wanna scan the mini map for the red dots that shows the mobs. But my problem is that the color of the red dots allways chance. I mean its not the same red as before. So Any one have an idear how to fix my problem? Thanks guys
Old 07/21/2017, 00:19   #2

it's way too slow to be effective, you gonna need to dump the game and use the lua scripts.
Old 07/21/2017, 16:37   #3

Ur awnser is way to inaccurate to be effective. Why do i shouled need lua its a
language like every other script language. What cide of script u mean? You know i wouled not say use the c# script thats better. So ur awnser makes absolutle no sence. And i need to dump the game?! Dude are u drunk??????
Old 07/21/2017, 17:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugge2 View Post
Hey Guys i made a very very very simple grinding bot. And it works fine. I just made it with Visual Basic. Im playing a Ranger ingame and i just hop on my horse and Shoot in frot of me in the ground while im runing a "random" circle.
I have written a program that recognizes the pixels on the screen. Now i wanna scan the mini map for the red dots that shows the mobs. But my problem is that the color of the red dots allways chance. I mean its not the same red as before. So Any one have an idear how to fix my problem? Thanks guys
Use a function that able to count pixel with assigned color and will accept lower
result with shader variation also can spot x minimal of pixel found, maybe that will help
Old 07/21/2017, 21:18   #5

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosound View Post
Use a function that able to count pixel with assigned color and will accept lower
result with shader variation also can spot x minimal of pixel found, maybe that will help
That is indeed correct. A function that looks for a base Pixel color and counts the variation. In this way, your Pixel Search function will know if the color had changed.

And yes, this is very slow.

The guy who talked about LUA is the best way to make a grind bot.
Old 07/22/2017, 16:33   #6

but lua scripts are detected
Old 07/23/2017, 06:53   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
but lua scripts are detected
No they aren't, I can execute lua fine.
Old 07/24/2017, 10:07   #8

Look into simba runescape color bots, they have high level functioning color bots that are able to run purely off color, using mini map for mapping, and static coords for interfaces. It is somewhat possible, but you would have to fully map out your area through the minimap, find out the coords for spawns, then figure out which combo will kill majority of mobs. Its possible to do so without, but it would be to easy to get flagged on and killed, or die from mobs etc.

Tags
bdo, bot, grinding