Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Blackbot, a free C++ fishbot is looking for testers ...

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
Portuguese is almost ready and will be released soon.

For Spanish I don't have the files yet.

Old   #17

Latest version has many bug fixes and improvements.
If you are looking for a high quality fishing bot that just works... give it a try!

Old   #18

I've tested the other fish bots, and while the others do have more advanced options like restock, they often end up being kinda laggy. Aka instead of 9 steel rods busted i only had 4, this thing however is stable and lightweight on my processes, woke up this morning to a nice inventory full of golds and relics and a decent key stack and all the rods discarded. Thanks, keep it up
Old   #19

Is it faster than the C# bot here? The C# from ahmedwork works good but it's kinda slow, wastes alot of time before starting fishing again and detecting loot, etc.

Btw, do you guys fish in hotspots or something like that? Because I've seen fishing bots websites saying they get tons of milions fishing, and I don't get that much like they say. I am fishing in city with fishing level 5.

Old   #20

elite*gold: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrockzyou View Post
Is it faster than the C# bot here? The C# from ahmedwork works good but it's kinda slow, wastes alot of time before starting fishing again and detecting loot, etc.

Btw, do you guys fish in hotspots or something like that? Because I've seen fishing bots websites saying they get tons of milions fishing, and I don't get that much like they say. I am fishing in city with fishing level 5.
Island near Port Ratt. It takes 8-14sec, rare 20 sec to reel in. I am master fisher got +5 Fishing. 2 from guild, 2 from Steel fishing rood and 1 from the Outfit for 1,5mio silver. That outfit protects also from any kind of monster when you fish. I take only silverkey/Relic/Golden event item. As you have a MP in Port Ratt i sell all Relic shards and buy steel fishing rod there. Not many people here so you have good fps even in VM. Dont fish in safe area/Port Ratt town. The reel in times are awfull there. To travel to Port Ratt take the ferry from Olivia coast at NPC Chadwick to Lema Island. And from there the ferry to Port Ratt. You can see the boats on world map. For a small boat do the daily quest at MP Npc in Port Ratt. Got now an Alt there cause the travel takes really long. (copied from another post of mine)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Btw, just to let ppl know, yes, this bot is way better, it wastes no time like others, way more productive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
Island near Port Ratt. It takes 8-14sec, rare 20 sec to reel in. I am master fisher got +5 Fishing. 2 from guild, 2 from Steel fishing rood and 1 from the Outfit for 1,5mio silver. That outfit protects also from any kind of monster when you fish. I take only silverkey/Relic/Golden event item. As you have a MP in Port Ratt i sell all Relic shards and buy steel fishing rod there. Not many people here so you have good fps even in VM. Dont fish in safe area/Port Ratt town. The reel in times are awfull there. To travel to Port Ratt take the ferry from Olivia coast at NPC Chadwick to Lema Island. And from there the ferry to Port Ratt. You can see the boats on world map. For a small boat do the daily quest at MP Npc in Port Ratt. Got now an Alt there cause the travel takes really long. (copied from another post of mine)
Thanks for letting me know mate, though I am playing on SA server, and I believe we don't have this place yet, so seems like I'll need to stay in city for now.
Btw just so I know when it releases, any of the Islands or a specific one? And inside the boat around the islands or in the physical island?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Quote:
Btw, just to let ppl know, yes, this bot is way better, it wastes no time like others, way more productive!

Thanks for letting me know mate, though I am playing on SA server, and I believe we don't have this place yet, so seems like I'll need to stay in city for now.
Btw just so I know when it releases, any of the Islands or a specific one? And inside the boat around the islands or in the physical island?
i prefer vadabin node just not on the port ratt city because fishing time is really bad there
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

No bans ?
And Ant-cheat in SA server, dont need binpass ?
Old   #24

Invitation expired
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
i prefer vadabin node just not on the port ratt city because fishing time is really bad there
I forgot to ask, do you fish for fragments or fishs? I have been only fishing for fragments, I wonder if it's the best way of making money. Also, are these islands the only place with fast reel time? I was wondering if there was a place that is already available on SA server that also gives such a good reel time.
Old   #26

Quote:
I forgot to ask, do you fish for fragments or fishs? I have been only fishing for fragments, I wonder if it's the best way of making money. Also, are these islands the only place with fast reel time? I was wondering if there was a place that is already available on SA server that also gives such a good reel time.
do you guys have the pirat update yet? Kuit island/nox Sea is the 2nd best place i found for reel time. Otherwise if you have any open Sea. Rivers and Lake are mostly trash.

On my main with 192 inv space i fish also for gold fish because it is easy money to sell at port ratt. But with my alt who got 90 inv space i let him only event items like golden conc or seals if new class arives, Silver keys (they get important in future updates) and Relic Shards. And i dont use this bot i use another just helping out here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

nice bot need more work on it to be perfect
Old   #28

Tremendous bot. Quickitem functions are super useful, and the UI is clear. Love the randomization elements thrown in too.

Two questions: 1. does this actually simulate mouse movement on the screen? I know mouse is hidden while doing it so I'm curious if they track that/if it matters.

2. Is there any way to not make the bot pick up trash items?
Old   #29

Can someone link me to the discord again or the webpage please? i accidently left the discord and cant find the bot anywhere.
Old   #30

For those who might still be wondering what happened ... I decided to stop the development of this bot and deleted the discord server.