Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to maximise profit by fishbotting?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to maximise profit by fishbotting?

So, I've never tried fishing in BDO but it seems like a good way to make silver. I've seen r23 bot and tried it out for 12 hours and it worked fine. I'd like to know what is the best method of fishing (catch all fishes, just gold or just relics) and where to fish please. Thanks.

Old   #2

I suggest you look into finding hot spots for fishing. Also from my experience the higher your fishing skill the better chances you have at catching fish worth more silver. Get some enchanted fishing clothes, a +10 rod, and a consumable to boost your fishing level higher. This all requires you have quite a bit of $$ already. Personally I've just got a Balenos +5 that I crafted and enchanted for 32 mil. It brings in the big bucks if you actively fish for several hours.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopq View Post
I suggest you look into finding hot spots for fishing. Also from my experience the higher your fishing skill the better chances you have at catching fish worth more silver. Get some enchanted fishing clothes, a +10 rod, and a consumable to boost your fishing level higher. This all requires you have quite a bit of $$ already. Personally I've just got a Balenos +5 that I crafted and enchanted for 32 mil. It brings in the big bucks if you actively fish for several hours.
Thanks, don't you need multiple of those rods though?
Old   #4

Not for me. My inventory fills up on 1 rod with 75 durability. I do use about 3 steel rods though if I want to get the best profit with out being afk

Old   #5

I think hopq is talking about autofishing vs. fish bot. Active fishing you're going to rip through 75 durability in a couple hours, even at master+ fishing with durability pets. I go through 4-5 steel rods a night with master fishing and 2x durability pets.
Old   #6

You dont need a balenos rod if you use a bot, the balenos rod only decrease the auto fishing time that you dont have with a bot because he actively catch fishes for you o.O

get a Gold Rod by crafting or buying and start fishing the amount spent on the Rod will be in after you catched 5 Gold fish like Porgy or so. Then sell them to an Imperial fish trader.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 251
use balenos for best profit but without bot