Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/19/2018, 16:17   #1096 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
tw pls taiwan server pls
Old 02/21/2018, 01:39   #1097 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Latest version gives a Windows Defender trojan warning. Is this just a false positive?

EDIT: Upon further investigation, it appears that there's a cryptocurrency miner bundled with this, that is active at least for users utilizing the "Trial" version. Is that the case?
Old 02/21/2018, 04:43   #1098

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by federalist View Post
Latest version gives a Windows Defender trojan warning. Is this just a false positive?

EDIT: Upon further investigation, it appears that there's a cryptocurrency miner bundled with this, that is active at least for users utilizing the "Trial" version. Is that the case?
O.o miner rly? lol nice try and it's PACKED so false a shitty false positive

Latest version scan 😏

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elumaz View Post
I can't run bdo in vm for some reason.. able to install and start the launcher but when i start the game it shows up black screen and the game just becomes not responding. tried leaving it for 30 mins still the same thing.

From task manager the memory goes up to about 3-400k in ram then drops down and stuck at around 270k~

For the bot, for some reason the selling of fish to trader doesn't work. it moves the mouse slightly below the bargain button. running it on sea server. i checked the graphics set it to 110 reset it back etc but still the same thing. all the other npcs can work though just trader any idea what i am missing?

Other than that everything else works here and there. Having proxy in auto restock is really helpful. able to get pass some places where you might get stuck. additional check and movement to the npc is also very useful. esp for times where npc is just a little further away from where you stand.

*edit*
nvm download a fresh copy of vm and used win10 instead of 7 manage to get game to work in vm.
but still can't sell off the fishes to trader no matter what resolution was used.
ur region mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaikamen View Post
i installed the aio already but ill try to restart my computer now, maybe thats why

edit:

i dont need to press 2x to start the fishing bot, just alt+f3 ingame and i see it on my second screen that the bot is turned on ( i have 3 displays )

edit2:

in your general_tutorial.pdf you wrote that i need to find the black desert name in task manager and put it inside somewhere? but where do i need to put the process name ?
the guide included with updated versions doesn't have this requirement anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaikamen View Post
i installed the aio already but ill try to restart my computer now, maybe thats why

edit:

i dont need to press 2x to start the fishing bot, just alt+f3 ingame and i see it on my second screen that the bot is turned on ( i have 3 displays )

edit2:

in your general_tutorial.pdf you wrote that i need to find the black desert name in task manager and put it inside somewhere? but where do i need to put the process name ?
pm me on discord and i didn't say u need to press 2 times to start fishing .. i said u need to press 2 times to turn the fishing button back to green (to stop fishing)

Old 02/21/2018, 21:23   #1099 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi , seem's like i have a problem with the single sniping feature! everytime i'm trying to activate it i get the error message " purple icon not found stopping" any idea on how to solve the problem?
The fishing option seem's to work fine
Old 02/21/2018, 23:21   #1100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingshung View Post
Hi , seem's like i have a problem with the single sniping feature! everytime i'm trying to activate it i get the error message " purple icon not found stopping" any idea on how to solve the problem?
The fishing option seem's to work fine
hey,
what's ur region? and r u trying to start it on the item's u want to snipe page ( where u can buy and bid)

Old 02/22/2018, 01:10   #1101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
hey,
what's ur region? and r u trying to start it on the item's u want to snipe page ( where u can buy and bid)

EN region and yep i try to start it when i'm on the itempage that i want to snipe!

Thanks for your help!
Old 02/22/2018, 16:43   #1102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why was the download of the old versions removed?
Could someone send me version 5.5 by PM please
Old 02/22/2018, 21:11   #1103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ ?
Old 02/24/2018, 10:53   #1104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I cannot get past the Login, Im not a donator and i'm using Trial *** my Serial, i get this message, "Exception has occured please report it to developer Invoke or BeingInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created." Any ideas ?
Old 02/24/2018, 20:32   #1105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hopefully this never becomes a paid service. Thanks for the free release.
Old 02/24/2018, 21:48   #1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingshung View Post
@ ?
start it on other item then back to the item u want to snipe a fix will be next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls85 View Post
I cannot get past the Login, Im not a donator and i'm using Trial *** my Serial, i get this message, "Exception has occured please report it to developer Invoke or BeingInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created." Any ideas ?
r u using the latest version?

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2018, 08:43   #1107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes i am using the latest one @
Old 02/25/2018, 11:30   #1108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so, i just tried the single item snipe feature on this bot. i swear that all it did was what i would do to snipe. i watched my cursor casually refresh the marketplace page, click, bid, then refresh a bunch of times afterwards. hell, i couldve done that. is there something im missing?
Old 02/26/2018, 01:00   #1109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

r u using the latest version?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

yes, and updated the aio pack or w/e
Old 02/26/2018, 11:33   #1110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's stuck, not casting the rod after inventory check.

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot