Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/17/2017, 04:59   #331 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Everything is working well except when it tried to un equip my fishing rod it goes to my costume one thinking its the one on my gear circle and will loop saying its unequipped.

Also when it gets to the trade vendor to sell the fish it doesn't, it just sits at the sell screen for a few seconds and doesn't sell the fish.
Old 07/17/2017, 05:07   #332

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsasoldier View Post
Everything is working well except when it tried to un equip my fishing rod it goes to my costume one thinking its the one on my gear circle and will loop saying its unequipped.

Also when it gets to the trade vendor to sell the fish it doesn't, it just sits at the sell screen for a few seconds and doesn't sell the fish.
there is folder inside bot folder called resources/rods

delete them and add ur favorite rod only

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabalu View Post
Sent you a PM with the link.
thanks will be added next update

Old 07/17/2017, 05:18   #333 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works fine on desktop, in VMware can't seem to hit the blue on the mini-game.

VMWare:

Windows 7 Home 64Bit
8GB RAM
250GB HDD
6 Cores @ 4.7 Ghz
2GB VRAM
Intel VT-x ON
Old 07/17/2017, 05:20   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLogic View Post
Works fine on desktop, in VMware can't seem to hit the blue on the mini-game.

VMWare:

Windows 7 Home 64Bit
8GB RAM
250GB HDD
6 Cores @ 4.7 Ghz
2GB VRAM
Intel VT-x ON
try with windows 10 x64 > install the aio runtime > run as admin

Old 07/17/2017, 08:48   #335 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi ahmed ! First of all I would like to tahnk you for your tool and the time you spend on it, really I mean it.
I would like to "report" a problem of mine : the fishing is working googd i think, but when i try to set an npc to restock, i've got an error.

Also when the character try to restock, it goes to the trading npc, open the window but don't sell anything.
Old 07/17/2017, 13:03   #336 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First: Thank you very much for your awesome work
Second: I have a tiny problem with drying: It does not work.

Log:

This happened with 1920x1080 and 1440x900 resolution (two different monitors), with a single monitor and dual-monitor setup, always 100% UI Resolution, Nvidia Fix and normal fix did not help.

Everything else I use (Fishing and Worker Feeding) works perfectly, just the drying simply does not work.

Would appreciate your help a lot
Old 07/17/2017, 13:52   #337 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It works good except one big problem..
While i was sleeping and have the bot on, It deleted or throwed both my balenos rod and calpheon away?

Not so fun when you have +10 rods...
Old 07/17/2017, 14:53   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nischke1337 View Post
It works good except one big problem..
While i was sleeping and have the bot on, It deleted or throwed both my balenos rod and calpheon away?

Not so fun when you have +10 rods...
can u send me an inventory screenshot for those 2 rods broken i need to reproduce that bug thanks and sorry for ur loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus25 View Post
Hi ahmed ! First of all I would like to tahnk you for your tool and the time you spend on it, really I mean it.
I would like to "report" a problem of mine : the fishing is working googd i think, but when i try to set an npc to restock, i've got an error.

Also when the character try to restock, it goes to the trading npc, open the window but don't sell anything.
can u write to me in french npcs names ure trying to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camuroi View Post
First: Thank you very much for your awesome work
Second: I have a tiny problem with drying: It does not work.

Log:

This happened with 1920x1080 and 1440x900 resolution (two different monitors), with a single monitor and dual-monitor setup, always 100% UI Resolution, Nvidia Fix and normal fix did not help.

Everything else I use (Fishing and Worker Feeding) works perfectly, just the drying simply does not work.

Would appreciate your help a lot
did the bot open the drying window?
Old 07/17/2017, 15:47   #339 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
did the bot open the drying window?

Well, without changing anything I tried again so I could answer correctly and suddenly it works... You're a magician
Old 07/18/2017, 05:35   #340

new ver 4.4 is out :
- New npc option ( Storage ) will store ur silvers and keys
- New folder called (Rods to discard) will be used to identify broken rods that u want to discard add ur own images if u want
3- New 2x tabs for multi sniper u can add up to 21 items now
4- modified Drying a little bit and should work better now
5- modified Autorestock it should work better now

P.S Portuguese will be supported tomorrow morning
Old 07/18/2017, 11:50   #341 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ i got same error too. mine is english and i didnt change anything. I opened restock menu and pressed save button after that i got stringformat error below;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus25 View Post

Old 07/18/2017, 12:38   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCravenx View Post
@ i got same error too. mine is english and i didnt change anything. I opened restock menu and pressed save button after that i got stringformat error below;

did u input relic price or its empty and if yet how do u input it? just enter it without thousands separator
Old 07/18/2017, 12:57   #343 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it also store relics if i want it to?
Old 07/18/2017, 15:22   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by limital View Post
does it also store relics if i want it to?
nope but can be added
Old 07/18/2017, 15:27   #345 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
did u input relic price or its empty and if yet how do u input it? just enter it without thousands separator
@ it was default. 750.000. now i tried to remove dot and everything is okay. but yet again, even u removed . from 750.000 it can save without problem but if u press save button 2nd time with that setting, it gave same error. so this trick works once time for per dot removing.

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot