Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/13/2017, 19:05   #286 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi Ahmed, thank very much on the tech support, was able to get fishing working.
Just one more thing, when the rod durability is used up and I have the bot discard rod. At the moment when the mouse moves to confirm the discard after dragging item to the trash. When the click happens the rod switches, but it also moves my character into the water in front of me.
Does it happen to you too?
Old 07/13/2017, 19:16   #287

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonsDaBest View Post
Hi Ahmed, thank very much on the tech support, was able to get fishing working.
Just one more thing, when the rod durability is used up and I have the bot discard rod. At the moment when the mouse moves to confirm the discard after dragging item to the trash. When the click happens the rod switches, but it also moves my character into the water in front of me.
Does it happen to you too?
are u using mouse to move? if so please uncheck it u can find it under Settings>Game>Use mouse movement

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2017, 19:52   #288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
That's really odd @ idk why it changed in my end after the patch.
Is there a way to add that custom inventory icon so that will be loaded to the Heavensbot instead of your preset?
Old 07/13/2017, 19:59   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
That's really odd @ idk why it changed in my end after the patch.
Is there a way to add that custom inventory icon so that will be loaded to the Heavensbot instead of your preset?
what's the problem ure facing? swap rods or what so i can check and unfortunately no for now I'll add a separate folders later for better support and btw i don't use that icon at all

Old 07/13/2017, 22:08   #290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its not detecting if inventory is "opened".
Similar issue to the AutoIt version which was fixed by increasing the tolerance level & Adding the new Iventory Icon image.
Old 07/13/2017, 23:55   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Its not detecting if inventory is "opened".
Similar issue to the AutoIt version which was fixed by increasing the tolerance level & Adding the new Iventory Icon image.
does it detect free slots? if yes then its detecting inv is opened I'll check it now

Edit: rod swapping and discarding worked great here mmm what kind or rods are u using? and as i told u before i don't use this icon as a hook

Old 07/14/2017, 11:43   #292 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

after a while during fishing, it complettly close the game black desert. bot still running. sometimes it close the game after first hunting try, sometimes after 5 or 10 fishing runs

BDO is running via valves-steam
Old 07/14/2017, 13:53   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

kept opening inv and close it and non happen repeatedly .

i am running it as admin also my UI at 100%
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2017-07-14-15-07_Bdo.txt (542 Bytes, 4 views)
Old 07/14/2017, 13:56   #294 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nice
Old 07/14/2017, 13:59   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagerocker View Post
after a while during fishing, it complettly close the game black desert. bot still running. sometimes it close the game after first hunting try, sometimes after 5 or 10 fishing runs

BDO is running via valves-steam
it only close the game if it got disconnected I'll link detecting connection state with auto relog so if u unchecked auto relog it won't kill client when disconnected

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardian_angel View Post
kept opening inv and close it and non happen repeatedly .
region? duel monitors? did u try using the fix guide included? did u set the region correctly?

Old 07/14/2017, 14:56   #296 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no auto relog activated.
connection is not lost
Old 07/14/2017, 15:09   #297 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
does it detect free slots? if yes then its detecting inv is opened I'll check it now

Edit: rod swapping and discarding worked great here mmm what kind or rods are u using? and as i told u before i don't use this icon as a hook

It doesn't.
Its stop when its attempting to open inventory.

Using Epheria.
Although, I think this is related to how it detects inventory somehow.
As there was a fix for CrayonCode that only increased the Tolerance level when searching for the inventory.
Old 07/14/2017, 17:02   #298

Ver 4.3 is Out

Quote:
* NEW : AutoRestock you will find it in the last tab and u can enable it from "Settings & Debug" Tab there are 4 functions:
1- Repairing
2- Auctioning
3- Selling Fishes to trader Manager
4- Proxy will be used as a middle man to avoid any obstacles
npcs will be the same order you define on auto restock tab there is a testing button on the main tab set ur auto restock settings and save then test ur settings.

* FIXED : MultiSniping now it's working flawlessly AND PLEASE TAKE UR CROPPED IMAGES FROM NOTIFICATIONS WINDOW WHERE U CAN REMOVE UR PRESET NOTIFICATION and will send u notification when the item u want to snipe appear on the market using telegram if u added ur chat id on "Telegram" Tab you can get ur chat id by following telegram guide included and send to ur telegram bot "/chat_id" without the quotation

*NEW : Folder Called "Resources" and fornow it only includes RODS folder which will be used to save ur favourite rods to use it you can add whatever u want and the bot will search them all when swapping the rods

*NEW : The first time u run the bot u will be asked to Enter ur game Title u can get that from Task Manager and There is an image included "READ ME FIRST" which describes how to enter game title name

* NEW : Initial Support For Spanish "SA REGION" i still miss some screenshots
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2017, 19:03   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ - should you add a downloader for auto update.
You can use Google Drive but first, you must create a direct link for google drive.

And as for version checking, you can try to get a free host.
Tip: Dont use .txt when you are on free hosting. Rename your text file to another extension.

Edit:
I'll leave you this function I use to delete my running app silently and then Restart it again after renaming the downloaded file.
Call this function after Download completes.

Code:
    Sub melt(ByVal timeout As Integer)
        Try
            Dim p As New System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo("cmd.exe")
            p.Arguments = "/C ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w " & timeout.ToString & " > Nul & Del " & ControlChars.Quote & Application.ExecutablePath & ControlChars.Quote
            p.CreateNoWindow = True
            p.ErrorDialog = False
            p.WindowStyle = System.Diagnostics.ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(p)
            Application.ExitThread()
            Replace()
        Catch ex As Exception

End Try
    End Sub
Then the Replace Function
Code:
  Sub Replace()

Try
            If File.Exists(NewFile) = True Then
                If File.Exists(OldFile) = True Then 'check if Current File Name Exist
                    File.Move(OldFile, delfile) ' Rename to Filename1.exe
                    File.Delete(OldFile) 'delete Filename.exe
                    File.Move(NewFile, OldFile) 'rename FileName.tmp.exe to FileName.exe
                    File.Move(delfile, NewFile) 'rename FileName1.exe to FileName.tmp.exe

Dim nullfile As String = Application.StartupPath & "\null"
                    File.Delete(nullfile)
                End If

'  Dim SD As String = Application.StartupPath & "\" & Application.ProductName & ".exe"
                '  Process.Start(SD)
                Application.Restart()
                ' End
            Else
                '  End
            End If
        Catch ex As Exception

'  End
        End Try
    End Sub
To Check Updates

Code:
Dim LatestVersion As String = web.DownloadString("http://3d1f1eab1813a0f361858b76753e65df.icyboards.net/misc.php?page=Version")
            Dim CurrentApp As String = My.Application.Info.Version.ToString  & "<?" 'Gets the applications current version

If CurrentApp < LatestVersion Then 'If the applications current version is less than the Latest version Then it will update, otherwise just do nothing or w/e you want.
                dlupdate()
            Else

End If
If you're wondering what's the " & "<?"" for, its because the LatestVersion string contains " & "<?"".
When you "view as source". Its because the LatestVersion downloads the source, not the output.
Its a dirty workaround.
Its ugly but it works.
Its in VB.net, can be easily converted to C#.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2017, 19:33   #300 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
Ver 4.3 is Out
the mega link on the 1st page for the latest redirect me to an empty folder

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot