Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 21:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Reply
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Hello !
Do the bot work for gathering ?
Sorry i didnt read all pages...

What about ban's ?

Thank's !



Dagostino42 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
not work


resindy is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,530
Received Thanks: 298
@
You can upload it.
Separate the Images another Zip file.
And you only have to update the Binary from time to time.
Or, you can make an updater for your binary.
killzone is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by resindy View Post
not work
really? -.- what's not working?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
@
You can upload it.
Separate the Images another Zip file.
And you only have to update the Binary from time to time.
Or, you can make an updater for your binary.
the executable includes everything except relics, silverkey, events

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk


ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
The fishing works'ish for me. It does everything but doesnt actually catch the fish for me. It just fails it then re rods
owned727727 is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by owned727727 View Post
The fishing works'ish for me. It does everything but doesnt actually catch the fish for me. It just fails it then re rods
try using the manual timer and check

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
0 Free Slots Detected

With manual slot detection
Threshold reached 45

i have free slots
pintustv is offline  
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintustv View Post
0 Free Slots Detected

With manual slot detection
Threshold reached 45

i have free slots
uncheck auto detect free slot >> save settings >> input your free slots >> save settings >> start
ahmedwork is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 5
nice piece of work, clean and easy to use. One problem tho: it is so, so slow, market sniping for example, does everything but not sniping, stays @ 2 seconds on confirmation window, untill confirmation is done, the item is long gone. Would be nice to work faster.
calipso888 is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagostino42 View Post
Hello !
Do the bot work for gathering ?
Sorry i didnt read all pages...

What about ban's ?

Thank's !
i may add gathering later and no bans since it doesn't inject anything to the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipso888 View Post
nice piece of work, clean and easy to use. One problem tho: it is so, so slow, market sniping for example, does everything but not sniping, stays @ 2 seconds on confirmation window, untill confirmation is done, the item is long gone. Would be nice to work faster.
are u talking about multi or single sniping ?
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Sniping Bot didnt works for atm, maybe i did someth. wrong...
it just circles with "Sniping Currently working" and "Checking for preorder window"... do i have to put some "bmps" in a Folder?
Im just looking for a auction house bot so far

Thank you for help guys
Bangodongo is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangodongo View Post
Sniping Bot didnt works for atm, maybe i did someth. wrong...
it just circles with "Sniping Currently working" and "Checking for preorder window"... do i have to put some "bmps" in a Folder?
Im just looking for a auction house bot so far

Thank you for help guys
first page explains everything mate , anyway for multi sniping you have to crop the items you want to snipe and put them in MarketPlace folder and the cropped images must be from the Item registration window then restart the bot >> go to Market Sniping tab on bot choose the item u want to snipe >> save >> start >> it will wait till the item registration notification appear then it will navigate to the item through the pre specified method (found on first page)
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
are u talking about multi or single sniping ?
pearl items only, so single item
calipso888 is offline  
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
uncheck auto detect free slot >> save settings >> input your free slots >> save settings >> start
Thx for reply.

45 Free Slots Detected
Status:Fishing

But nothing happens.Not even throwing.What i am doing wrong sir ?
pintustv is offline  
Old   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 415
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintustv View Post
Thx for reply.

45 Free Slots Detected
Status:Fishing

But nothing happens.Not even throwing.What i am doing wrong sir ?
please have a look at the fix guide attached
Attached Files
File Type: doc fix guide.doc (857.5 KB, 32 views)


ahmedwork is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Die Stmme Bot - DS-Remain
DS-REMAIN V1.0.0.3 http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/J78rc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png Willkommen in meinem...
38 Replies - Browsergames
Remain's free GFX, signatures Shop!
-examples- http://puu.sh/3vDlt.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDm5.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDmp.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDoJ.jpg
10 Replies - Freebies
Bot service remain
Ich habe mal ne frage ich habe alles gemacht. Und es geht auch alles. ABER 1.Ich habe das mit meinem ersten Account gemacht und wenn ich jetzt...
22 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
remain in same spot when feared
When you fight mobs that fear, and you dont want to get feared into other mobs to get aggro. all you gotta do is walk backwards while fighting that...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.