Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/24/2018, 19:27   #1156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
when u select the region RUR it will extract an exe called RUHelper run it after running the game and the bot also make sure to uncheck using the beta features from launcher settings

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
I think I have done that, I will try to go through the process again. What do you mean by the beta features, the bots launcher? Or the games?

Quote:
when u select the region RUR it will extract an exe called RUHelper run it after running the game and the bot also make sure to uncheck using the beta features from launcher settings

Iv found out what the problem is, on Ru client you cant just press enter to make the bid. The mouse has to click on the button... so it doesnt work
Old 03/26/2018, 16:24   #1157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

At least for me bot sometimes doesn't loot what is supposed to loot.
Noticed Luvar knowledge but no Luvar in inventory (gold fishes on) and relic amount seems rather low than usual.
Any chance you could make some sort of failsafe where bot wouldn't cast again if it failed/lagged/something and didn't loot what it caught?
Old 04/01/2018, 16:23   #1158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you expound on "player reports"? does that mean a player will notice you've been active fishing non-stop for hours and then report you to a gm and then the gm will teleport you?
Old 04/02/2018, 17:51   #1159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Based on a GM reply, it appears they have a system implemented server side that tracks your Active Fishing activity.
When it reaches certain threshold, it will automatically transfer/teleport you to a designated area where someone will be monitoring if you still continue to cast your rods.

The solution to this is very simple, every X cast / catch, use Task Scheduler to do something else (like change char and read book) or change char & process, then after few hours, go back fishing.
In this way, your fishing session gets resets otherwise, it will be a very huge burden to the server to track everyone who actively fishing 24/7.

If RodCast > 300 Then
ChangeChar()
DoSomething()
Else
CastRod
End If
Old 04/02/2018, 21:20   #1160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Based on a GM reply, it appears they have a system implemented server side that tracks your Active Fishing activity.
When it reaches certain threshold, it will automatically transfer/teleport you to a designated area where someone will be monitoring if you still continue to cast your rods.

The solution to this is very simple, every X cast / catch, use Task Scheduler to do something else (like change char and read book) or change char & process, then after few hours, go back fishing.
In this way, your fishing session gets resets otherwise, it will be a very huge burden to the server to track everyone who actively fishing 24/7.

If RodCast > 300 Then
ChangeChar()
DoSomething()
Else
CastRod
End If
Why not simply use bot's auto pause feature? Let's say every 40min pause for 3 min? Could work if detection is actually like you said.
Old 04/04/2018, 05:09   #1161 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Auto pause / detect player is useful against visible players.
GM's has invisibility command. Think about it.
And detection is by database, they log your "casting/reel" counts.
If it exceeds their "limit" for a single session, then you are "probably botting" and gets flagged.

Old 04/04/2018, 19:45   #1162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my bot gets stuck at " inspecting fishing rod" , tried multiple rods , same result. what am i doing wrong ?
Old 04/04/2018, 21:22   #1163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if they really do keep track of cast counts server side, the predict mode of the bot is basically an insta-ban. An inhuman number of casts in a short period.
Old 04/05/2018, 05:41   #1164

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pCat View Post
my bot gets stuck at " inspecting fishing rod" , tried multiple rods , same result. what am i doing wrong ?
did u download AIO runtimes ?
Old 04/05/2018, 06:23   #1165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
did u download AIO runtimes ?
ITS all installed, running win 10 and default interface settings .
Old 04/05/2018, 06:26   #1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pCat View Post
ITS all installed, running win 10 and default interface settings .
pm me on discord with ur log using latest version and check if u have Errorlog folder inside ur bot folder

Old 04/07/2018, 11:05   #1167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello,

I've got a Problem. Always when i start processing no matter if i use costume processing or processing without costume, the bot doesn't recognize the processed material in my inventory and don't put them in my inventory...
for example: bot processes iron ores into 3000 melted iron shard but the bot can't recognize the material in my inventory and don't put them in my storage.
another example.: if i process just 5 iron ore and get like 1-4 melted iron shards, the bot recognizes the melted iron shards and put them in the storage.. so the problem is if i have a lot of processed material in the inventory the bot doesn't recognize it and don't put it in my storage... someone knows what to do? :/
Old 04/07/2018, 17:44   #1168

Quote:
Originally Posted by guncan97 View Post
Hello,

I've got a Problem. Always when i start processing no matter if i use costume processing or processing without costume, the bot doesn't recognize the processed material in my inventory and don't put them in my inventory...
for example: bot processes iron ores into 3000 melted iron shard but the bot can't recognize the material in my inventory and don't put them in my storage.
another example.: if i process just 5 iron ore and get like 1-4 melted iron shards, the bot recognizes the melted iron shards and put them in the storage.. so the problem is if i have a lot of processed material in the inventory the bot doesn't recognize it and don't put it in my storage... someone knows what to do? :/
use processing by row/column or check the latest processing by images guide you can find it in discord or guides folder
Old 04/09/2018, 01:51   #1169 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Mate, awesome bot ! how can i donate to get access to the premium features ?
Old 04/19/2018, 07:56   #1170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

last ver. Trojan alert!

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot