Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price)

Discussion on Black Desert Multi Functional Bot (low price) within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 01/08/2018, 12:51   #1036 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
thanks for your work. One fix that's needed:
- when autopathing to the nearest trader/storage/etc NPCs, it stops the character just in front of the NPC and cannot find it. After a few camera rotations, it searches the NPC again and then finally gets the character next to the NPC to do its thing.

Suggestion: Have the bot attempt another NPC search and autopath after the character stops once in front of the NPC. That way time is not wasted on camera rotations and a second attempt at finding the NPC.
Old 01/09/2018, 01:44   #1037

elite*gold: 325
Ver 7.7 is OUT

Change Log :

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostarc View Post
thanks for your work. One fix that's needed:
- when autopathing to the nearest trader/storage/etc NPCs, it stops the character just in front of the NPC and cannot find it. After a few camera rotations, it searches the NPC again and then finally gets the character next to the NPC to do its thing.

Suggestion: Have the bot attempt another NPC search and autopath after the character stops once in front of the NPC. That way time is not wasted on camera rotations and a second attempt at finding the NPC.
oki lemme check that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Any ideas when you gonna release next version?
there is an entry in settings.json file please edit it "Game_in_front": false

false should disable checking for game in front

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2600 View Post
I cant buy without paypal account and i cant add my card on paypal :/
you can pm me to pay with skrill / payza contact me on discord

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Old 01/09/2018, 17:55   #1038 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ your support here is AMAZING ! rarely seen someone doing such a good job and having a nice balance between paid and free content.

some quick updates from last afk session (7.6), after one restock bot failed to detect the right amount of free inventory space or didnt stop fishing even tho i reserved 7 slots this time. I think this happened allready a cuple of times for me, after one restock it just doesnt stop and cant unequip fishing rod afterwards. Maybe it has to do because i dont activate the relic shard selling or because of the attendence rewards that every night fill up inventory by +3 at some point
Old 01/09/2018, 20:57   #1039 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
Ver 7.7 is OUT

Change Log :

there is an entry in settings.json file please edit it "Game_in_front": false

false should disable checking for game in front

Nope, still capped at 72 fps now. Any other ideas why does it cap? Maybe it's screen reader or something that you use?

Also, can you add option to select delay before inputs as 1111111 in 1 sec causes insane spam and its so annoying.
Old 01/09/2018, 21:49   #1040 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got Purple Icon not found stopping for Sniping, any idea why?
Old 01/11/2018, 01:49   #1041 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could you add SEA server support? Thank you!

Also, adding onto the suggestion for the auto-stock issue: on SEA/MENA servers, your character won't be close enough when you click NPC find and auto path there. Once you stop in front of the NPC, have the bot press "t" again to get closer to be able to talk to the NPC.
Old 01/11/2018, 16:05   #1042

elite*gold: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuenchiubdo View Post
I got Purple Icon not found stopping for Sniping, any idea why?
for single sniping u need to open the item's u want to snipe window where u can bid and buy

Quote:

Also, adding onto the suggestion for the auto-stock issue: on SEA/MENA servers, your character won't be close enough when you click NPC find and auto path there. Once you stop in front of the NPC, have the bot press "t" again to get closer to be able to talk to the NPC.
will try downloading sea server and for auto restock it will start navigating to the npc again after few secs of failing to reach that npc
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2018, 19:06   #1043 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
for single sniping u need to open the item's u want to snipe window where u can bid and buy

will try downloading sea server and for auto restock it will start navigating to the npc again after few secs of not failing to reach that npc
Thank you. You may have to wait til 17th to get access. Let me know if you need a guest pass. I've been able to use some of the features by using MENA-ENG setting in terms of fishing.

If you can get this sorted out, I'll def subscribe for $5!
Old 01/12/2018, 21:44   #1044 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I was wondering if you could add a feature which will allow character to dig in the desert and an option to pop the pots once the energy is gone?
Old 01/13/2018, 20:07   #1045 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Man,Thanks for work but I have an question when I start up my game in VMware My game just like 12fps its effects the program how can I increace the fps? Any Suggestions?
Old 01/15/2018, 05:56   #1046 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My worker feeding isnt working at all... Method 1 keeps opening and closing the game menu throught the esc key. Method 2 opens the worker window but no feeding was done. Same goes for method 3 only beer found and opens worker window but still no feeding. Method 4 didnt work either...
Old 01/15/2018, 07:57   #1047 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

in some cases, depending on the npc you are going to, going to that npc multiple times wont solve the issue, as long you are coming from a certain direction. To avoid this, you gonna have to set a proxy npc in your autopathing route, so you will be coming from a different direction. For ex, Storage keeper in Velia, go to Abelin first as a proxy, than closest storage. That will get you close enough.
Old 01/15/2018, 08:49   #1048 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
in some cases, depending on the npc you are going to, going to that npc multiple times wont solve the issue, as long you are coming from a certain direction. To avoid this, you gonna have to set a proxy npc in your autopathing route, so you will be coming from a different direction. For ex, Storage keeper in Velia, go to Abelin first as a proxy, than closest storage. That will get you close enough.
Thanks for the info. How can I set that up using this bot?
Old 01/15/2018, 10:43   #1049 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

in the restock options. just type in the name of the proxy npc and set the function to proxy
Old 01/17/2018, 02:43   #1050 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any further update for sea server? i'll be glad to send you guest pass

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot