Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Old   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eficiente View Post
No wonder it doesnt work dude, that pic isnt of a tree belt, that is why its not working....

Old   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatrical View Post
No wonder it doesnt work dude, that pic isnt of a tree belt, that is why its not working....
what are u talk about ?

Old   #528

Hi, first of all thank you very much for the bot, it's working greatly for fishing, good job man.
Now I am having problems with multi snipping, even with the new version, first problem is, not enough slots for setting items, for example, I want to buy a +15 Heve Armor, but I need to specify the fully exact name for it to work, and there are many types armor, like 5 blues, 1 yellow and 1 green, and they have different names, so I need 7 slots for a single item I need. So I ran out of slots in a second, and I wanted to set up more and I couldn't. Another problem is, seems like OCR doesn't work when the item name is too big and it breaks to the second line.

Edit: I just tried with black stone, and it's not working at all, same problem as the friend with the belt above.
Old   #529

Thanks for making this really appreciate your work and your contribution. For those who have problems, some of them are really self explaining , so put some time in solving it yourself than screaming that it doesn't work , it's free afterall

Thanks
1 User
Old   #530

Quote:
what are u talk about ?
send me the image that includes the tree name it should me image.png i think in ur situation

ver 4.9.1 is out

- Fixed special drops looting
Thanks
1 User
Old   #531

Thank you, it works perfectly in SA but the speed is slow ...
Old   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0LLo View Post
hello, the bot doesnt do anything when i press on multi sniping or alt f4, by pressing the button in the tool the status goes from sniping back to free in 1-2 seconds
log should tell u the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticalz720 View Post
tried running new 4.9 it wouldnt even load all the way got a error that would refuse the log box to load but would move my mouse around, went back to 4.8.1 but it still wont pick up cron fragments it grabs the fish and starts fishing again (watched 20 + not get collected while i sat here)
what do u mean with refuse the log box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo100rock View Post
Thank you, it works perfectly in SA but the speed is slow ...
which function?
Old   #533

Fishing. It takes a while to play and pull, I managed to change the delay so that I can get the fish faster but I could not get him to throw the rod and pull faster.
Old   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
send me the image that includes the tree name it should me image.png i think in ur situation

ver 4.9.1 is out

- Fixed special drops looting
its on image0: http://i.imgur.com/7y0m5FW.png , other images dont have any name
Old   #535

Quote:
its on image0: http://i.imgur.com/7y0m5FW.png , other images dont have any name
thanks I'll check that
Old   #536

Bot has a problem on the "set number of itens to buy" part, I set up to buy only 2, he managed to buy 2 and then said "Items bought: 0" and kept going, trying to buy more and more.

Also, do you believe you can add the option to register more than 3 pages of items? 3 is not enough for me, far from it.

Btw, isn't there a way to let the bot buy every type of the item found after the search? For example, I want the +15 Talisman Jubre, but I want any of the possible types as long it is +15, is there a way to do that or will I need to create an OCR for each one of them?

Edit: The Snipe is not working properly, I just watched it, notification for +15 Grunil Gloves popped, the timer there is set for 15min max wait, it made the search for the gloves, going to armor, making it to see only +15 item, and then wrote Grunil Gloves and found it, the right one, and then started updating it in a loop. I thought it would wait 15min max for it, but it just tried for like 3min or so, got the message item not found, tried again to find the gloves, but this time he just went back to the beggining page and wrote Grunil Gloves and clicked on one of the random Grunil Gloves that appeared, the +5 this time (wtf?), and alot of weird characters appeared on the log screen, and I closed it before it had the chance to buy the +5 gloves.

I have a suggestion to make the Market Snipe way more productive after you finish optimizing the current one to work without errors and faster:

First, create an object on C# and create 2 propertie on it or something similar like "Make Bet List" and "Bet Made List", make the bot add to "Make Bet List" the items that appears on notification window and then make it seek for them and the rest in a queue on a set up start timer like this:

I have set up to buy 3 items, "Value Pack", "Sky Falcon Pet" and "any level Liverto Amulet". We all know that it takes a minimum time of 10min for a non pearl item to appear after the notification and the minimum time for a pearl item is intant, 0 seconds(I think).

- The bot is running, now we got a notification, it's the Amulet. The bot should confirm the notification to make the window popup disappear, add it to the "Make Bet List" and start the timer for it (10min minimum as set on the config for the Amulet), but in the meanwhile keep searching for more notifications, he shouldn't stop it, since going straight is a waste of time and you will most likely lose other notification popups.

- 2 minutes has passed, 8 min left to start the searching for the Amulet, another notification has popped, surprise it's another of the same Amulet. The bot here should add another Amulet to the "Make Bet List" with it's unique 10 minutes timer and keep searching for more notifications while the time for the first item has not come yet.

- 2 more minutes has passed, 6min left to start searching for the first Amulet, 8min for the second, yet another notification has popped, it's the Value Pack this time. The bot should then again add this 3rd item to the "Make Bet List" and start the timer for this one as well. So now we have a pearl item on the "Make Bet List", searching time is set to right away in this case, bot then goes to search for it right away, without stoping searching for more notifications in the meanwhile that it's there updating and waiting for the Value Pack to appear, another notification pops, it's the Falcon Pet, another pearl item. Now we have 2 items that can appear at the same time, so what the bot does? It searchs for one, not there yet? Check the second, not there yet? Back to the first, and goes on like that until it finds one of them, after finding it, it makes the bet (this time it adds the item to "Bet Made List" instead and right away remove from the item from the "Make Bet List"), and without waiting for it to choose the winner, goes to the second item. Is it there too? Make the bet then, is it not? Go back to the first and wait until the bet is completed, because Black Desert Marketplace works with cycles (30 seconds is the duration of each cycle I believe), if one item has been set up for bet, and the bet is still in calculation, and the other item is not there yet(90% of the time it will be there too), then it means it has not been placed for bet on the current cycle, and since the bet calculation for the winner as a cycle duration, you can wait there before searching again for the other item that was not there when you checked at the beggining of the cycle. Let's say it happened that both the items had appeared on the same cycle(that is what happens most of the time), you have bet on both and after betting on both, you just waited on the last bet made of the "Make Bet List" for the bet to be completed. You now updated it and the number of item there went to 0 (-), QQ you lost the bet, now the bot should remove it from the "Bet Made List" and go fast to the next of the "Bet Made List", in case you were not the winner nothing will be there (-), in this case you will know you lost the bet again or was too late to confirm, something that shouldn't happen(30 seconds passed since bet ended?)(make bot faster please QQ), so just remove it from the "Bet Made List" aswell, or if you won, get your prize and remove it right away from the "Made Bet List". Now the bot registers it as "bought" if succeeded, so next time the item pops and you had set up to buy only one of it, the bot will cancel the notification popup, clicking on the cancel notification button that appears together with the notification popup window.

- Bot now will go back the the beggining and do the same for the Amulets on the list when the time comes.

Like that you just think of possible optimizations to make the bot faster, etc. Like for example searching between Amulet 1 and 2 but they have same name, so don't do a whole new search again, just update the page, etc.
I believe if you make it this way and make some tweaks within time, it will become just a godlike Market Snipe bot! Afterall bots should do better than humans ;P

In case you need someone to test the bot functions for you, I can do it btw, since I am studying C# too, I love seeing stuffs made in C# working. So it would be a pleasure to help improve your bot.
Old   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
log should tell u the problem

what do u mean with refuse the log box!

which function?
The information log that pops up when you load the bot (the welcome to alpha bot 4.x, Computer name) it loads fine with 4.8.1 but 4.9.1 is failing at boot with this message.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): No application is associated with the specified file for this operation
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at A. .(String )
at A.._Encrypted$( , Object , EventArgs )
at A..(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Old   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticalz720 View Post
The information log that pops up when you load the bot (the welcome to alpha bot 4.x, Computer name) it loads fine with 4.8.1 but 4.9.1 is failing at boot with this message.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): No application is associated with the specified file for this operation
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at A. .(String )
at A.._Encrypted$( , Object , EventArgs )
at A..(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
its trying to open the" read me first "image in ur bot folder make sure to set an application to open images

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrockzyou View Post
Bot has a problem on the "set number of itens to buy" part, I set up to buy only 2, he managed to buy 2 and then said "Items bought: 0" and kept going, trying to buy more and more.

Also, do you believe you can add the option to register more than 3 pages of items? 3 is not enough for me, far from it.

Btw, isn't there a way to let the bot buy every type of the item found after the search? For example, I want the +15 Talisman Jubre, but I want any of the possible types as long it is +15, is there a way to do that or will I need to create an OCR for each one of them?

Edit: The Snipe is not working properly, I just watched it, notification for +15 Grunil Gloves popped, the timer there is set for 15min max wait, it made the search for the gloves, going to armor, making it to see only +15 item, and then wrote Grunil Gloves and found it, the right one, and then started updating it in a loop. I thought it would wait 15min max for it, but it just tried for like 3min or so, got the message item not found, tried again to find the gloves, but this time he just went back to the beggining page and wrote Grunil Gloves and clicked on one of the random Grunil Gloves that appeared, the +5 this time (wtf?), and alot of weird characters appeared on the log screen, and I closed it before it had the chance to buy the +5 gloves.

I have a suggestion to make the Market Snipe way more productive after you finish optimizing the current one to work without errors and faster:

First, create an object on C# and create 2 propertie on it or something similar like "Make Bet List" and "Bet Made List", make the bot add to "Make Bet List" the items that appears on notification window and then make it seek for them and the rest in a queue on a set up start timer like this:

I have set up to buy 3 items, "Value Pack", "Sky Falcon Pet" and "any level Liverto Amulet". We all know that it takes a minimum time of 10min for a non pearl item to appear after the notification and the minimum time for a pearl item is intant, 0 seconds(I think).

- The bot is running, now we got a notification, it's the Amulet. The bot should confirm the notification to make the window popup disappear, add it to the "Make Bet List" and start the timer for it (10min minimum as set on the config for the Amulet), but in the meanwhile keep searching for more notifications, he shouldn't stop it, since going straight is a waste of time and you will most likely lose other notification popups.

- 2 minutes has passed, 8 min left to start the searching for the Amulet, another notification has popped, surprise it's another of the same Amulet. The bot here should add another Amulet to the "Make Bet List" with it's unique 10 minutes timer and keep searching for more notifications while the time for the first item has not come yet.

- 2 more minutes has passed, 6min left to start searching for the first Amulet, 8min for the second, yet another notification has popped, it's the Value Pack this time. The bot should then again add this 3rd item to the "Make Bet List" and start the timer for this one as well. So now we have a pearl item on the "Make Bet List", searching time is set to right away in this case, bot then goes to search for it right away, without stoping searching for more notifications in the meanwhile that it's there updating and waiting for the Value Pack to appear, another notification pops, it's the Falcon Pet, another pearl item. Now we have 2 items that can appear at the same time, so what the bot does? It searchs for one, not there yet? Check the second, not there yet? Back to the first, and goes on like that until it finds one of them, after finding it, it makes the bet (this time it adds the item to "Bet Made List" instead and right away remove from the item from the "Make Bet List"), and without waiting for it to choose the winner, goes to the second item. Is it there too? Make the bet then, is it not? Go back to the first and wait until the bet is completed, because Black Desert Marketplace works with cycles (30 seconds is the duration of each cycle I believe), if one item has been set up for bet, and the bet is still in calculation, and the other item is not there yet(90% of the time it will be there too), then it means it has not been placed for bet on the current cycle, and since the bet calculation for the winner as a cycle duration, you can wait there before searching again for the other item that was not there when you checked at the beggining of the cycle. Let's say it happened that both the items had appeared on the same cycle(that is what happens most of the time), you have bet on both and after betting on both, you just waited on the last bet made of the "Make Bet List" for the bet to be completed. You now updated it and the number of item there went to 0 (-), QQ you lost the bet, now the bot should remove it from the "Bet Made List" and go fast to the next of the "Bet Made List", in case you were not the winner nothing will be there (-), in this case you will know you lost the bet again or was too late to confirm, something that shouldn't happen(30 seconds passed since bet ended?)(make bot faster please QQ), so just remove it from the "Bet Made List" aswell, or if you won, get your prize and remove it right away from the "Made Bet List". Now the bot registers it as "bought" if succeeded, so next time the item pops and you had set up to buy only one of it, the bot will cancel the notification popup, clicking on the cancel notification button that appears together with the notification popup window.

- Bot now will go back the the beggining and do the same for the Amulets on the list when the time comes.

Like that you just think of possible optimizations to make the bot faster, etc. Like for example searching between Amulet 1 and 2 but they have same name, so don't do a whole new search again, just update the page, etc.
I believe if you make it this way and make some tweaks within time, it will become just a godlike Market Snipe bot! Afterall bots should do better than humans ;P

In case you need someone to test the bot functions for you, I can do it btw, since I am studying C# too, I love seeing stuffs made in C# working. So it would be a pleasure to help improve your bot.
thanks for ur feedback but never had problem about waiting timers after navigating to the item will check that when i get home and for ur other suggestions I'll take it into consideration when i finish processing bot
Old   #539

Quote:
Fishing. It takes a while to play and pull, I managed to change the delay so that I can get the fish faster but I could not get him to throw the rod and pull faster.

Also, could you help me with the sniper? I can not use it, I leave it activated but it does not search or buy anything. Do you have any specific npc to work?
Old   #540

Quote:
Also, could you help me with the sniper? I can not use it, I leave it activated but it does not search or buy anything. Do you have any specific npc to work?
watch the market sniper video on first page

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot