Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 15:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Reply
 
Old   #481
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus25 View Post
hi ! **** i was thinking of that ! can we put black desert with your bot in a VM and play an other game on the computer ?
yes vmware guide included

Ver 4.8 is OUT

Quote:
- NEW option to specify the Quantity for Each item u want to Buy
- NEW option to whether let the bot use OCR to recognize Item name or use ur predefined name
( For those 2 new options ur game client Height must be 800++ to be able to get money in ur storage)
- NEW option if ure using telegram bot will send you MarketPlace notifications when the bot buys an item and the quantity remaining
- NEW - Random Icon generator when u press Create Unique Bot Button
- General Improvement for SA Regions



ahmedwork is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #482
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
awesome bot ahmed!

Sorry if this is a silly question but is there any way you could incorporate closing the attendance reward window?


ChingaChonga is offline  
Old   #483
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 180
Re-Uploaded ver 4.8 because i forgot to add a new folder to the resources folder that will be used for equipping fishing rods u can add ur images also (FOR EQUIPPING ONLY) in case u got any problem with equipping fishing rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingaChonga View Post
awesome bot ahmed!

Sorry if this is a silly question but is there any way you could incorporate closing the attendance reward window?
bot already closing it during fishing
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #484
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Fail to buy item.

Quote:
23:03:45 Refreshing waiting for item
23:10:57 Trying to buy
23:10:57 something wrong happened
23:11:11 state free
23:11:11 something wrong happened


Eficiente is offline  
Old   #485
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eficiente View Post
Fail to buy item.
region?? resolution??

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #486
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
region?? resolution??

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Ops sorry.
South America Pt-br
Resolution: 2560 x 1080
Eficiente is offline  
Old   #487
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eficiente View Post
Ops sorry.
South America Pt-br
Resolution: 2560 x 1080
can u test with 1920*1080

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #488
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
can u test with 1920*1080

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
1920*1080 window mode

00:18:48 Welcome to Alpha bot 4.8, XXXXXX !
00:18:50 Windows Scale Checking succeed and Returned 1
00:18:50 1 {X=0,Y=0,Width=2560,Height=1080}
00:18:50 2 {X=0,Y=0,Width=2560,Height=1040}
00:18:50 3 {X=-1842,Y=0,Width=4402,Height=1080}
00:18:50 4 left =312 right=2248 Top=0 bottom = 1080
00:18:50 C2S X = 320 Y = 31
00:20:19 Searching for Market Window
00:20:19 Refreshing waiting for item
00:20:21 1
00:20:21 Trying to buy
00:20:21 something wrong happened
00:20:29 state free
00:20:29 something wrong happened
Eficiente is offline  
Old   #489
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eficiente View Post
1920*1080 window mode

00:18:48Welcome to Alpha bot 4.8, XXXXXX !
00:18:50Windows Scale Checking succeed and Returned 1
00:18:501 {X=0,Y=0,Width=2560,Height=1080}
00:18:502 {X=0,Y=0,Width=2560,Height=1040}
00:18:503 {X=-1842,Y=0,Width=4402,Height=1080}
00:18:504 left =312 right=2248 Top=0 bottom = 1080
00:18:50C2S X = 320 Y = 31
00:20:19Searching for Market Window
00:20:19Refreshing waiting for item
00:20:211
00:20:21Trying to buy
00:20:21something wrong happened
00:20:29state free
00:20:29something wrong happened
dual monitors? can u set the game on ur main monitor , full screen windowed 1920 *1080

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #490
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
dual monitors? can u set the game on ur main monitor , full screen windowed 1920 *1080

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Yep had Dual monitor on, unplugged and set to only 1 monitor now, same error.

Full screen windowed 1920 *1080

00:43:41 Welcome to Alpha bot 4.8, XXXXXX !
00:43:42 Windows Scale Checking succeed and Returned 1
00:43:42 1 {X=0,Y=0,Width=1920,Height=1080}
00:43:42 2 {X=0,Y=0,Width=1920,Height=1040}
00:43:42 3 {X=0,Y=0,Width=1920,Height=1080}
00:43:42 4 left =0 right=1920 Top=0 bottom = 1080
00:43:42 C2S X = 0 Y = 0
00:43:57 Searching for Market Window
00:43:57 Refreshing waiting for item
00:43:59 1
00:43:59 Trying to buy
00:43:59 something wrong happened
00:44:05 state free
00:44:05 something wrong happened
Eficiente is offline  
Old   #491
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eficiente View Post
Yep had Dual monitor on, unplugged and set to only 1 monitor now, same error.

Full screen windowed 1920 *1080

00:43:41 Welcome to Alpha bot 4.8, XXXXXX !
00:43:42 Windows Scale Checking succeed and Returned 1
00:43:42 1 {X=0,Y=0,Width=1920,Height=1080}
00:43:42 2 {X=0,Y=0,Width=1920,Height=1040}
00:43:42 3 {X=0,Y=0,Width=1920,Height=1080}
00:43:42 4 left =0 right=1920 Top=0 bottom = 1080
00:43:42 C2S X = 0 Y = 0
00:43:57 Searching for Market Window
00:43:57 Refreshing waiting for item
00:43:59 1
00:43:59 Trying to buy
00:43:59 something wrong happened
00:44:05 state free
00:44:05 something wrong happened
can u try downloading old version and check want to know whether the problem is detecting ocr for PT client or something else
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #492
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
can u try downloading old version and check want to know whether the problem is detecting ocr for PT client or something else
Yeah u are right, version Alpha 4.7.5 work here.
Eficiente is offline  
Old   #493
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eficiente View Post
Yeah u are right, version Alpha 4.7.5 work here.
thanks for ur feedback I'll check that when i get home
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #494
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
thanks for ur feedback I'll check that when i get home
Alpha 4.7.5 can buy itens with Alt+F2 (single or max stack), but fail at Alt+4 (Notification phase).

While 4.8 cannot buy itens with Alt+F2, but with Alt+4 (Notification phase) work here and fail at Buying or Bid phase.
Eficiente is offline  
Old   #495
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
Re-Uploaded ver 4.8 because i forgot to add a new folder to the resources folder that will be used for equipping fishing rods u can add ur images also (FOR EQUIPPING ONLY) in case u got any problem with equipping fishing rods



bot already closing it during fishing
Never closes attendance reward window for me.

When I wake up the AR window is open and bot is just stuck trying to repeat all functions while rotating view.

Running in VM, FS Windowed, 1440x900.

Only using Fishing + Restock


ChingaChonga is offline  
Reply

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Die Stämme Bot - DS-Remain
Project closed DS-REMAIN V1.0.0.3 http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/J78rc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png Willkommen...
38 Replies - Browsergames
Remain's free GFX, signatures Shop!
-examples- http://puu.sh/3vDlt.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDm5.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDmp.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDoJ.jpg
10 Replies - Freebies
Bot service remain
Ich habe mal ne frage ich habe alles gemacht. Und es geht auch alles. ABER 1.Ich habe das mit meinem ersten Account gemacht und wenn ich jetzt...
22 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
remain in same spot when feared
When you fight mobs that fear, and you dont want to get feared into other mobs to get aggro. all you gotta do is walk backwards while fighting that...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.