Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
Ver 4.7.5 is OUT :

Quote:
- Fixed Save Settings Error
- Fixed Storging for SA Region
- Fixed Drying Fishes Bug
- Fixed Detecting Multi event's Loot for some users
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCorsairr View Post
So what? does that mean it's something acceptable to get viruses because it's a free bot?
THEMIDA

Quote:
Software protectors where created to keep an attacker from directly inspecting or modifying a compiled application
Dude it's not my ****** problem that some nerds are using Themida to protect their viruses

Have Fun and Please enough Spamming

Thanks

Old   #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestlyidek View Post
Go cry elsewhere, you obviously don't fit in anywhere else that you come to spam forums about your nonsensical ****, use it and look for answers through OP, or leave. You ******** won't get you anywhere, I also didn't read because I don't care about why you're ********, the reason doesn't matter. So PM him and ask him if you're so concerned or **** off, again no one gives a ****.

"Oh look I googled a quote because I didn't get humor" ===> Get a life.
lol Auto-annihilation
you contradict yourself in every point

===> Get a brain

Old   #468

I was testing the ver 7.4.5 with the game region SP.
Now is working for SP region, at least the single sniping and the autofishing, but autofishing is bugged. I mean, the bot throws and pull, the mini game works perfectly but isn't picking any loot. I tried from trash to relics but isn't picking anything.
Old   #469

Its Safe Friend? Im new em BDO, im start now and im go sleep, i can run bot for a long time?

Old   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by baorfo View Post
Its Safe Friend? Im new em BDO, im start now and im go sleep, i can run bot for a long time?
its safe till you get caught lol, any utility outside the game you use is a risk and they even said they dont ban on a single base but rather on a wide scale/ban waves, or you can use exploits and get a slap on the wrist who knows

and who knows what xigncode scans for, they can easily be logging your every move, not trying to scare anyone but any utility or exploit you do is at your own risk, if you cant say bye to your account in an instant then i wouldnt advise it so dont get too attached
Old   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzobass View Post
I was testing the ver 7.4.5 with the game region SP.
Now is working for SP region, at least the single sniping and the autofishing, but autofishing is bugged. I mean, the bot throws and pull, the mini game works perfectly but isn't picking any loot. I tried from trash to relics but isn't picking anything.
i need a full log and check ur loot folder
Old   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman1 View Post
its safe till you get caught lol, any utility outside the game you use is a risk and they even said they dont ban on a single base but rather on a wide scale/ban waves, or you can use exploits and get a slap on the wrist who knows

and who knows what xigncode scans for, they can easily be logging your every move, not trying to scare anyone but any utility or exploit you do is at your own risk, if you cant say bye to your account in an instant then i wouldnt advise it so dont get too attached
Im Know man, but i ask, how time you ot others use this bot? Long time? im liked this bot, very good.
Old   #473

Be a Streamer, escape the Ban hammer. Be like BladeBoques.
Old   #474

Hey, do u guys know if the bot market sniper work fine with perl itens? Cuz sometimes they post like 3 different pets, he will bid all three, or it doesn`t have enough speed to search and bid all of them?
Old   #475

Seems promising your market sniper bot has alot of potential. If your bot could do processing and feed workers while also do market sniping using transaction maids it would be amazing no other bot does this and would be alot of silver per hr. Processing is already great silver per hr. And if you throw in market sniper while processing you could make even more.
Old   #476

Hey guys, maybe someone can help me in german/english, have some newbie question about to run this bot. pm me please if someone help me with one, two questions.
Old   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCravenx View Post
@

Yeah i know buddy but my inventory wasnt full so it shouldnt try to move somewhere. It just move when rod broken and then before discarding it just moving a bit(not walking) and cannot able to fish cuz character face opposite side to lake. Old times it was working well without an issue. It was fishing and then it was moving to trader when bag full. I dunno what cause this thats why i asked for tips. I dont wanna force u do something, i can use old version when autostock needed.
@ Heyya buddy. First of all thanx for your patient. I dunno what have you done but my problem totally solved. I tested in every situation and no problem occurs. Take care.
Old   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by baorfo View Post
Im Know man, but i ask, how time you ot others use this bot? Long time? im liked this bot, very good.
Well it doesnt matter how long or short you've been doing it, just if you're going to do it smart and not obvious or else you'll be on like these guys.

Old   #479

That is why you Fish bot on secluded area!
Go behind the islands on ross sea or something or the island behind lema or ilya.
I recommend ilya as if you farm relics, just put it on storage and transport it to veila later.
Old   #480

I'm trying to use the bot on a 2nd monitor, with its individual cursor, and didn't find a way to make it work yet. Can you please tell me a way, @?

Keep up the good work, mate!

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot