Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 18:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Reply
 
Old   #436
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCravenx View Post
@

I tried new version bot still moving time to time before discarding occurs when auto restock enabled. When moving a bit character direction changed so it cannot fishing because of land. What should i do? It was perfect with old versions. Any tips about that?

Edit P.S: Server EU; Windowed Full Screen 1080p resolution.
dude it has to do this with autorestock since when moving back to spot u may not facing water so it has to turn u around anyway I'll add a button to toggle this function on and off

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzobass View Post
I always play in Fullscreen with monitor and game resolution in 1920x1080. Did the 110% size in the UI, then reset to 100%, mouse in game but still getting unidentified message. I also try the single and multi sniping but didn't work.
I'm quite sure that the problem is my setting on something but can't figure it out because I followed everysteps in the guides.

BTW, the server is SA (SP).

I'll leave some pics with the full log and how it looks the bot with the game running on.

http://i.imgur.com/PsyeNpo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wtC3j84.jpg
send me ur config file

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk



ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #437
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
@

Yeah i know buddy but my inventory wasnt full so it shouldnt try to move somewhere. It just move when rod broken and then before discarding it just moving a bit(not walking) and cannot able to fish cuz character face opposite side to lake. Old times it was working well without an issue. It was fishing and then it was moving to trader when bag full. I dunno what cause this thats why i asked for tips. I dont wanna force u do something, i can use old version when autostock needed.


xCravenx is offline  
Old   #438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCravenx View Post
@

Yeah i know buddy but my inventory wasnt full so it shouldnt try to move somewhere. It just move when rod broken and then before discarding it just moving a bit(not walking) and cannot able to fish cuz character face opposite side to lake. Old times it was working well without an issue. It was fishing and then it was moving to trader when bag full. I dunno what cause this thats why i asked for tips. I dont wanna force u do something, i can use old version when autostock needed.
i'll see what i can do when i get back from work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzobass View Post
I always play in Fullscreen with monitor and game resolution in 1920x1080. Did the 110% size in the UI, then reset to 100%, mouse in game but still getting unidentified message. I also try the single and multi sniping but didn't work.
I'm quite sure that the problem is my setting on something but can't figure it out because I followed everysteps in the guides.

BTW, the server is SA (SP).

I'll leave some pics with the full log and how it looks the bot with the game running on.

http://i.imgur.com/PsyeNpo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wtC3j84.jpg
can u switch to PT and set ur bot region to pt and try?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #439
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Helo Sir, i have a problem. Since my conection is droping from time to time my game is closing and i tryied bot to relog but it doesnt do that, it's stuck at "Login menu" what can i do about it bro?


yaro1411 is offline  
Old   #440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
can u switch to PT and set ur bot region to pt and try?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
I switch my game to portuguese and set region to PT, now it works for a while... The bot select the rod and detect the free slots in the inventory, launch the rod and try to catch when is pulled, but can't pass the mini game. The log says that the blue bar is unidentified.

i'll post a picture of the log.
http://i.imgur.com/26uqbow.png
bonzobass is offline  
Old   #441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzobass View Post
I switch my game to portuguese and set region to PT, now it works for a while... The bot select the rod and detect the free slots in the inventory, launch the rod and try to catch when is pulled, but can't pass the mini game. The log says that the blue bar is unidentified.

i'll post a picture of the log.
http://i.imgur.com/26uqbow.png
use method 2 for detecting the blue bar

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
use method 2 for detecting the blue bar

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
I tried method 2 but didn't work. I have to put manual catch timer to 1770 and then it works perfectly.
bonzobass is offline  
Old   #443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Also i would like to ask where can i change cooldown time for fishing again after bot pick relic/key/fish
yaro1411 is offline  
Old   #444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
VER 4.7.3 is OUT





download the latest ver
i downloaded it but still not working for me

he said no Rod equipped but i still got one in my hand xD

i cant fish i dont know why i got the EU region.

open up my inventory and looking for a rod thats what he do all the time

sometimes he said cant open the inventory or no Rod equipped.

x=0 y=0 so i dont know what to do now ......

im using the latest version with AIO

but he wont start with the fishing

maybe someone got the same problem and found a solution thy
momo220 is offline  
Old   #445
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzobass View Post
I always play in Fullscreen with monitor and game resolution in 1920x1080. Did the 110% size in the UI, then reset to 100%, mouse in game but still getting unidentified message. I also try the single and multi sniping but didn't work.
I'm quite sure that the problem is my setting on something but can't figure it out because I followed everysteps in the guides.

BTW, the server is SA (SP).

I'll leave some pics with the full log and how it looks the bot with the game running on.

http://i.imgur.com/PsyeNpo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wtC3j84.jpg
First definitely take those pictures down because your full character name is in it, secondly when it says checking connection it usually means your mouse is off the screen or on another program while tabbed out, Unidentified means it couldn't find the issue. Completely delete it from your computer and download his latest version and reset your UI and play on your monitor resolution, this is to see if your computer is deleting important files while installing. If it's still the same it's a problem with you and the script.

Edit: I failed to see you got it fixed.
Honestlyidek is offline  
Old   #446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo220 View Post
i downloaded it but still not working for me

he said no Rod equipped but i still got one in my hand xD

i cant fish i dont know why i got the EU region.

open up my inventory and looking for a rod thats what he do all the time

sometimes he said cant open the inventory or no Rod equipped.

x=0 y=0 so i dont know what to do now ......

im using the latest version with AIO

but he wont start with the fishing

maybe someone got the same problem and found a solution thy
SHOW ME UR BOT SETTINGS OR SEND THE CONFIG FILE TO ME

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Tried latest version. SA server (SP lang.), 1920x1080, single screen, everything configured correctly.
Bot detects free slots, then just spams Unidentified and checking connection, it never starts fishing.
redevenx is offline  
Old   #448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I know it can be kinda tiring that i'm asking about same thing bro but will there be a solution for reloging? After my game lags, loses conection and re-opens, it stucks on the "Play" button and nevers go in... Any help?
yaro1411 is offline  
Old   #449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaro1411 View Post
I know it can be kinda tiring that i'm asking about same thing bro but will there be a solution for reloging? After my game lags, loses conection and re-opens, it stucks on the "Play" button and nevers go in... Any help?
region please ? i will rework the auto relog feature next update
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
region please ? i will rework the auto relog feature next update
Eu bro, language -> english


yaro1411 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Die Stämme Bot - DS-Remain
DS-REMAIN V1.0.0.3 http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/J78rc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png Willkommen in meinem...
38 Replies - Browsergames
Remain's free GFX, signatures Shop!
-examples- http://puu.sh/3vDlt.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDm5.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDmp.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDoJ.jpg
10 Replies - Freebies
Bot service remain
Ich habe mal ne frage ich habe alles gemacht. Und es geht auch alles. ABER 1.Ich habe das mit meinem ersten Account gemacht und wenn ich jetzt...
22 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
remain in same spot when feared
When you fight mobs that fear, and you dont want to get feared into other mobs to get aggro. all you gotta do is walk backwards while fighting that...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.