Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodabikarbona View Post
good job in being a ******. Posting some fake download links. Maybe try to use some normal page for download, without pop ups, and 30 sec count downs that in the end does not show download.
no comment about ur useless post but anyway i've moved to MEGA.nz and it's a free bot if u don't like it don't use it Have Fun
New Version Released
Quote:
  • Moved the download folder to Mega.nz
  • increased the bot speed by nearly 4x
  • implemented 2 ways of pressing SPACE during the Blue Bar Phase
  1. automatic one the bot will be responsible for setting the timing set the config file item to "catch_method": "true" to enable the automatic mode or false and manually input ur time in "catchDelay": Property
  2. manual one you can config the timing in the config file
  • changed the way how the bot sending the inputs to the game, now the bot will make sure the focus to BDO client then send the input.
  • many other improvement i can't remember
@iNiperx check the new speed @goodspuds trial error fixed

Old   #17

Actually I prefer autoit one, as long it stay opensource ... I'm gonna try this when the main dev going leave it (Cod).
Thanks anyway for sharing it !

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Deadly† View Post
Actually I prefer autoit one, as long it stay opensource ... I'm gonna try this when the main dev going leave it (Cod).
Thanks anyway for sharing it !
feel free to try it anytime m8
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
no comment about ur useless post but anyway i've moved to MEGA.nz and it's a free bot if u don't like it don't use it Have Fun
New Version Released

@iNiperx check the new speed @goodspuds trial error fixed
Working pretty good so far. I've noticed sometimes I will randomly not hit space after feeling a bite. I adjusted loot delay down from 5000 to 3000 which might have caused the issue? Trying 4000 now and bumping bitetocatch timer up to 3 to see if this fixes it.

Other than that, I like it. Crayons version hasn't worked for me, and a lot of others, since the latest patch so this is perfectly acceptable for now

Edit after testing for 50 durability on gold rod: Reset settings back to default with bitetocatch time increased to 3 vs. 2. Still running into issue where program will not recognize there is a bite, but will still function normally after an auto-fish duration. If I hit space manually while program is running, it will still solve the puzzle, it's just having a hard time recognizing there's a bite at random increments. It will run for 5-10 cycles, then stop recognizing, complete an auto-fish, then run fine for another few cycles and run into the same issue. The timer for the minigame is great - many perfect completions, which is nice. Will continue testing with different settings, including 100% stock default, to see if I can solve the issue with not recognizing there's a bite.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodspuds View Post
Working pretty good so far. I've noticed sometimes I will randomly not hit space after feeling a bite. I adjusted loot delay down from 5000 to 3000 which might have caused the issue? Trying 4000 now and bumping bitetocatch timer up to 3 to see if this fixes it.

Other than that, I like it. Crayons version hasn't worked for me, and a lot of others, since the latest patch so this is perfectly acceptable for now
maybe its something with the pixels but it will continue work immediately also those two options are obsolete xD i forgot to remove them anyway its working great here from my side have been fishing since yesterday and no problem and btw worker management is done I'll push the update later today

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Old   #21

Quote:
maybe its something with the pixels but it will continue work immediately also those two options are obsolete xD i forgot to remove them anyway its working great here from my side have been fishing since yesterday and no problem and btw worker management is done I'll push the update later today

Yeah, it keeps working fine after the auto-fish, it's just randomly not recognizing the bite and skipping a minigame then continuing normal. I'll check some of my settings to see if maybe font or something could be a culprit.

Excited for worker management!
Old   #22

Quote:
Yeah, it keeps working fine after the auto-fish, it's just randomly not recognizing the bite and skipping a minigame then continuing normal. I'll check some of my settings to see if maybe font or something could be a culprit.

Excited for worker management!
Rod discard is bugged please redownload the new version

Ver 1.2.1 is OUT

Quote:
* Fixed Rod Discard (Please report back) - also added an option to disable and enable it in the config file > disabled by default
* worker management has been added specify the duration in mins for beer reuse in the config file
* reworked the feeling bite function to prevent any bugs
@killzone waiting for ur feedback mate!
Old   #23

@ahmedwork DUDE! Great job love to see all the hard work you've invested in learning C# from scratch will test the best for stability further
GG!
Old   #24

A lot better now, I think captcha speed (detection) could also be increased a little more.
I'll try the next version again here before I leave for work.

On the patch notes go backwards, newest to oldest, so people don't have to scroll down to see what is new.

Add an "Average fish time" label in the stats tab, count every second from "currently fishing" to "you feel a bit" then divide it to how many times it "felt a bite" to get the average seconds.

"Focus" semi works, I think its trying to send the keys way too fast before the window gets focused, maybe? When I'm "currently fishing" on my other monitor and it "feels a bite" it focus BDO but it sometimes does not send the "Space" (it sent it too fast) but it also will remain doing nothing until I manually send "Space" (don't move to the next mini-game until "Space" is done for)

Combine logs into a single *date* file, e.g: 6-3-2017_BDO.txt and remove the date from the log-textbox in the bot just to show the time.

It still seems it takes a while to look when you get a key and an event striker shard at the same time.
Old   #25

Worker feed didn't seem to work for me during my 6 hour afk just now. Forgot to turn on gold fish, so I'm not sure how well it did on that front

Also, I seemed to hit enter at some point while afk - came back to a chat box full of I spam as the bot was trying to open my inventory repeatedly.
Old   #26

Quote:
Worker feed didn't seem to work for me during my 6 hour afk just now. Forgot to turn on gold fish, so I'm not sure how well it did on that front

Also, I seemed to hit enter at some point while afk - came back to a chat box full of I spam as the bot was trying to open my inventory repeatedly.
can you show me the log please
also hiting enter is only for picking multiple event item umm maybe I'll switch to mouse press to prevent any stuck during lags also there is an image inside yout bot folder called workerconfirm.bmp show it to me plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
A lot better now, I think captcha speed (detection) could also be increased a little more.
I'll try the next version again here before I leave for work.

On the patch notes go backwards, newest to oldest, so people don't have to scroll down to see what is new.

Add an "Average fish time" label in the stats tab, count every second from "currently fishing" to "you feel a bit" then divide it to how many times it "felt a bite" to get the average seconds.

"Focus" semi works, I think its trying to send the keys way too fast before the window gets focused, maybe? When I'm "currently fishing" on my other monitor and it "feels a bite" it focus BDO but it sometimes does not send the "Space" (it sent it too fast) but it also will remain doing nothing until I manually send "Space" (don't move to the next mini-game until "Space" is done for)

Combine logs into a single *date* file, e.g: 6-3-2017_BDO.txt and remove the date from the log-textbox in the bot just to show the time.

It still seems it takes a while to look when you get a key and an event striker shard at the same time.
oki going to work on that today

discord channel for a better communication

Old   #27

Quote:
18:07:10 Finding Loot Grade
18:07:10 Found Loot Window AT - X = 1600 Y = 562
18:07:10 Checking Grade
18:07:10 Checking Grade Green
18:07:10 X = 1587 Y = 594
18:07:11 Checking Specials
18:07:12 Found event1
18:07:12 Found more than one Item
18:07:12 Cursor is Visible
18:07:21 Finding Special Ended
18:07:21 check = True
18:07:21 Checking Grade Blue
18:07:21 X = 1540 Y = 593
18:07:22 Checking Grade Gold
18:07:22 Found Loot Window AT - X = 1600 Y = 562
18:07:22 Checking Grade
18:07:22 Checking Grade Green
18:07:22 X = 1587 Y = 594
18:07:23 Checking Specials
18:07:24 Found event1
18:07:24 Found more than one Item
18:07:24 Cursor is Visible
18:07:33 Finding Special Ended
18:07:33 check = True
18:07:33 Checking Grade Blue
18:07:33 X = 1540 Y = 593
18:07:34 Checking Grade Gold
18:07:35 starting
18:07:45 inspecting fishing rod
18:07:54 Cursor is Visible
18:07:55 Detecting Free Slots
18:08:01 0
18:08:01 starting
18:08:11 inspecting fishing rod
18:08:21 Cursor is Visible
18:08:22 Detecting Free Slots
18:08:27 0
Continued doing this for a while, so it looks like it was indeed the event item that triggered the problem. This happened during primetime for me, so the servers were getting pummeled I'm sure. Easily lag related, no doubt. Maybe try using space instead of enter?

I don't have a worker window bmp in my folder. How do I go about clipping one properly for the bot to recognize it and in what folder does it need to go?
Old   #28

Quote:
Continued doing this for a while, so it looks like it was indeed the event item that triggered the problem. This happened during primetime for me, so the servers were getting pummeled I'm sure. Easily lag related, no doubt. Maybe try using space instead of enter?

I don't have a worker window bmp in my folder. How do I go about clipping one properly for the bot to recognize it and in what folder does it need to go?
its not a worker window it's a screenshot the bot taking when feeding the worker u will find in the root of the bot folder if u can't find it then the bot didn't even success in opening that window also event problem will be fixed today , please post the log that contains the feeding worker log
Old   #29

That Discord link is dead ...
Old   #30

Quote:
its not a worker window it's a screenshot the bot taking when feeding the worker u will find in the root of the bot folder if u can't find it then the bot didn't even success in opening that window also event problem will be fixed today , please post the log that contains the feeding worker log
Bot didn't take any screenshots. There's no images outside of the debug, event/special, and marketplace.

Edit: I snapped a few myself using the info & debug tab. Will see if that helps.

This is the full log from todays session if you want to see the entire thing rather than just snips of it.

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot