Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 15:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Reply
 
Old   #256
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,615
Received Thanks: 329
@ahmedwork
Trade Rolling, you're interested? XD

Here's how:
1. Click NPC Icon
2. Search "Trader Name"
3. Click Trader Name, then T to walk.
4. Set Time Out to check if you are in front of NPC.
5. Check if you are in Front of NPC.
5.1. To check you can try to search image of "hand icon (greet)".
5.2. Check if bot sees this icon :
5.3. If bot sees 5.2 icon and does not see "hand icon (Greet)". Then press W x2 to move forward to trader.
6. Search Image for the Cart Icon (grocery cart).
6.1. Click Trade.
7. <Insert Custom Trade Pack Icon here> to search and click "Take".
7.1. Set how many (input).
8. Click "Purchase All" (or Down Icon)
9. Press ESCAPE 2x to close Trade Window.
10. Click NPC Icon
11. Find NPC (Input the Trader B NPC).
12. Click NPC Name then Press T to walk.

Well, that's the gist of it. Its not perfect but that should do it.

To Roll your character is to "HOLD SHIFT" + "HOLD E" + TAP W x2.

Another Method is to put your horse on Trader NPC A and you do the Map Icon.
Here's method 2.

To make it work you must set up exactly how I write this guide.
1. Open Map.
2. Click on "Node Production Information" its the last Icon in "World Map Filter".
2.1. The map will turn black/darker.
3. Click on "NODE" to disable it.
4. Click on "Location Icon" to enable it.
By doing this, we filter out the NODES in map. So we can only see our "Human Icon Locator".
5. Shift+Right click on the Map to create a path with the Human Icon Locator.


By this time we have set-up the method of filtering the map.
I think you know what's next, yes?

HOW THE BOT WORKS
1. Open Map
2. Click Node Production Information
3. Disable Node (clicking Node icon)
4. Enable Location (clicking Location icon)
5. Search for the "Human Icon".
6. MouseMove to Human Icon when Found. Preferably, if you can move the mouse cursor at the CENTER of the human icon and then move it down to its "tail". That small triangle under the Human Icon.
7. Right Click to create Path.
8. Close map
9. Press T to walk or in this case, Trader roll!



killzone is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
@ahmedwork
Trade Rolling, you're interested? XD

Here's how:
1. Click NPC Icon
2. Search "Trader Name"
3. Click Trader Name, then T to walk.
4. Set Time Out to check if you are in front of NPC.
5. Check if you are in Front of NPC.
5.1. To check you can try to search image of "hand icon (greet)".
5.2. Check if bot sees this icon :
5.3. If bot sees 5.2 icon and does not see "hand icon (Greet)". Then press W x2 to move forward to trader.
6. Search Image for the Cart Icon (grocery cart).
6.1. Click Trade.
7. <Insert Custom Trade Pack Icon here> to search and click "Take".
7.1. Set how many (input).
8. Click "Purchase All" (or Down Icon)
9. Press ESCAPE 2x to close Trade Window.
10. Click NPC Icon
11. Find NPC (Input the Trader B NPC).
12. Click NPC Name then Press T to walk.

Well, that's the gist of it. Its not perfect but that should do it.

To Roll your character is to "HOLD SHIFT" + "HOLD E" + TAP W x2.

Another Method is to put your horse on Trader NPC A and you do the Map Icon.
Here's method 2.

To make it work you must set up exactly how I write this guide.
1. Open Map.
2. Click on "Node Production Information" its the last Icon in "World Map Filter".
2.1. The map will turn black/darker.
3. Click on "NODE" to disable it.
4. Click on "Location Icon" to enable it.
By doing this, we filter out the NODES in map. So we can only see our "Human Icon Locator".
5. Shift+Right click on the Map to create a path with the Human Icon Locator.


By this time we have set-up the method of filtering the map.
I think you know what's next, yes?

HOW THE BOT WORKS
1. Open Map
2. Click Node Production Information
3. Disable Node (clicking Node icon)
4. Enable Location (clicking Location icon)
5. Search for the "Human Icon".
6. MouseMove to Human Icon when Found. Preferably, if you can move the mouse cursor at the CENTER of the human icon and then move it down to its "tail". That small triangle under the Human Icon.
7. Right Click to create Path.
8. Close map
9. Press T to walk or in this case, Trader roll!
great I'll consider adding this currently auto auctioning and auto repair completed and by tomorrow I'll add auto trade and some fail-safe then I'll start working on processing then trader roll


ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
@ahmedwork

We love your work, its amazing to see people like you here, we thank you to be here
seriously
javalover is offline  
Old   #259
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,615
Received Thanks: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldPhoenix View Post
After i start the bot i get this message box.
Guys ive got a problem, i get this message, but i dont know how to solve this.
The bot doesnt work...
Update your OS to Win7 SP1.
Install VC++ 2015 (x86 & x64)


killzone is offline  
Old   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldPhoenix View Post
After i start the bot i get this message box.
Guys ive got a problem, i get this message, but i dont know how to solve this.
The bot doesnt work...
download Aio runtimes on the first page includes everything needed also maybe as killzone told u to update to SP1

Quote:
Originally Posted by javalover View Post
@ahmedwork

We love your work, its amazing to see people like you here, we thank you to be here
seriously
urw mate
ahmedwork is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #261
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,615
Received Thanks: 329
VC++ 2015 requires Win7 SP1. So AIO cant be installed regardless.
killzone is offline  
Old   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Followed the guides and i am using the latest version. The bot will not hit the blue in the fishing game! I tried both methods! The bot is able to tell how many spots are in the inventory and know if the user is fishing or not but when there is a bight the bot doesn't catch it, the bot just lets the bar go all the way 3 times and it fails to catch.

All other bots seem to work, CryonCode, r23, Blackbot. I have followed the fix guide and tried everything i can think of, just will not work.

Running it on

VMWare
Windows 7 64Bit Home
8GB Ram
6 Cores at 3.7GHZ
1920x1080 Screen Size
1920x1080 (AND) 1280x768 Game Size
100% scale on both Windows and BDO
BDO running on Lowest settings for everything
have tessdata
Tried Auto Catch method 1 and 2
Running on English on NA server
MaxLogic is offline  
Old   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 175
uncheck Automatic catch and try with manual mode and set it between 1650-1750 and check if it will recognize captcha or no also u can try pressing Test Worker feeding button and check if it failed or no
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #264
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by meqxod View Post
how too install this bot can some1 post me a introduction please . . :9)

i got "BDO-Alpha" but i dont know what to do with it.

pls help
1- Download Aio Runtimes that can be found on download section.
2- download the latest version
3- run Alpha..exe
4- Set the config u want
5- Have Fun
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #265
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,615
Received Thanks: 329
This too is broken.
killzone is offline  
Old   #266
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by meqxod View Post
xok winzip works 7zip not iam just a noob
omg dont download the whole folder u just need Alpha4.2 extract it with winrar or winzip or 7zip and start

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
This too is broken.
how come ? I'm currently fishing

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk


Ver 4.2 is OUT

* single market sniper fixed
* added a check button to enable or disable stack buy
* the bot will check the 4 slots for fishes and special items
* fixed looting bug for some players reported after the latest patch
* improved MultiSniper Navigation (Make Sure the bot not hiding the categories menu incase u want the bot to navigate through search bar
* overall improvement
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #267
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,615
Received Thanks: 329
Yea, using 4.2, says unidentified after opening inventory.
Im not on 1080 res.
Using 720 window mode.
killzone is offline  
Old   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Yea, using 4.2, says unidentified after opening inventory.
Im not on 1080 res.
Using 720 window mode.
steam version ? region ?



720 window mode
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #269
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,615
Received Thanks: 329
No, not steam.
Odd, Im using Epheria. But I dont think thats what caused it.

Edit:
Manually equipping the Epheria Rod, the bot works.
It casted the rod, reeling in & captcha.

So I think its not detecting the rod for some reason.
killzone is offline  
Old   #270
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Has anyone successfully gotten the multi sniper to work? It will detect a registration but do absolutely nothing?

Advanced is set correctly as far as I can see...


cc90 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Die Stämme Bot - DS-Remain
Project closed DS-REMAIN V1.0.0.3 http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/J78rc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png Willkommen...
38 Replies - Browsergames
Remain's free GFX, signatures Shop!
-examples- http://puu.sh/3vDlt.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDm5.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDmp.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDoJ.jpg
10 Replies - Freebies
Bot service remain
Ich habe mal ne frage ich habe alles gemacht. Und es geht auch alles. ABER 1.Ich habe das mit meinem ersten Account gemacht und wenn ich jetzt...
22 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
remain in same spot when feared
When you fight mobs that fear, and you dont want to get feared into other mobs to get aggro. all you gotta do is walk backwards while fighting that...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.