Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[C#] Multi Functional Bot (Free and will remain Free)

Reply
 
Old   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonsDaBest View Post
The program is not working for me, it keeps going in and back out of my inventory

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Messages stops right there
i also followed the fix you have. Still experiencing same problem
did u download TESSDATA folder,m

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk



ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJumper View Post
ah okay. thanks for the fast answer.

EDIT: Tested it with vmware, same problem.
i'm currently using it under my Vmware without any problem

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

plrease try vmware guide and the fix guide provided with the bot
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VMware Guide.pdf (561.2 KB, 35 views)


ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Ever thought about making a grind bot?
sumusikoo is offline  
Old   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumusikoo View Post
Ever thought about making a grind bot?
nope because its not possible

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk


ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #215
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
i'm currently using it under my Vmware without any problem

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

plrease try vmware guide and the fix guide provided with the bot
all options are the same Alt + F2 snipe doesnt work, multi sniping works but he miss click (left uper corner)

r23 bot works (12h trial).
SgtJumper is offline  
Old   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
will you release the source anytime soon? I want to learn how the bot works

thanks
ruikangzhu1990 is offline  
Old   #217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,532
Received Thanks: 299
I have no idea how to make the market bot works.
Care to explain why the images has False & True tags in file name?
What exactly does that do?
And how to get the image of item you wanted to snipe?
Is it by "notification" icon? If so, what if the item you are trying to get notified is NOT yet available or rarely available. (e.g: Dande Gardbraces)

How is processing doing, any update? Will it also work on any resolution?
I stopped on fishing for quite some time and now doing processing instead.
killzone is offline  
Old   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
I have no idea how to make the market bot works.
Care to explain why the images has False & True tags in file name?
What exactly does that do?
And how to get the image of item you wanted to snipe?
Is it by "notification" icon? If so, what if the item you are trying to get notified is NOT yet available or rarely available. (e.g: Dande Gardbraces)

How is processing doing, any update? Will it also work on any resolution?
I stopped on fishing for quite some time and now doing processing instead.
i've completely reworked the market place bot it will be something amazing also I'm creating a marketplace database but for now false or true already explained on the first page its for navigating to the item through search bar or favourite You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
I'll finish marketplace bot and I'll start working on processing and drying

and you have to take the screenshot either from notification window or from the notifications window where u can delete items notification
Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 2
wow. that looks amazing. im really looking forward to the new functions for marketplace sniping. Any ETA on this?
limital is offline  
Old   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 115
in a day or two it will include Telegram bot, new market sniping and fishing stability fixes

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
@

you are definitly amazing
javalover is offline  
Old   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,532
Received Thanks: 299
Telegram means?
A sms notification? Like pushbullet?
If that is the case, make it like this.

For Fishing:
  • Send SMS to owner when fisher catches Relic.
  • Send SMS to owner when fisher catches coelacanth.
  • Send SMS to owner when fisher is dead (PK).

For Market:
  • Send SMS to owner when bot purchased the item.

For Processing:
  • Send SMS when out of stocks.
@

Edit: Im looking forward to see the source so I can start working on MEMU (Android Emu) bots.
My current issue about ImageSearch is that I cant loop it. lmao
killzone is offline  
Old   #223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Telegram means?
A sms notification? Like pushbullet?
If that is the case, make it like this.

For Fishing:
  • Send SMS to owner when fisher catches Relic.
  • Send SMS to owner when fisher catches coelacanth.
  • Send SMS to owner when fisher is dead (PK).

For Market:
  • Send SMS to owner when bot purchased the item.

For Processing:
  • Send SMS when out of stocks.
oki I'll add those also for now it supporting You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
@

How does the reconnecting work? because when it lose connection i have "connection with the server has been lost" and it close the whole game
javalover is offline  
Old   #225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by javalover View Post
@

How does the reconnecting work? because when it lose connection i have "connection with the server has been lost" and it close the whole game
it will close the game and restart the client u have to already save ur password on bot

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk


ahmedwork is offline  
Reply

Tags
bdo, blackdesert online, fish bot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Die Stämme Bot - DS-Remain
DS-REMAIN V1.0.0.3 http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/J78rc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/jG2pb.png Willkommen in meinem...
38 Replies - Browsergames
Remain's free GFX, signatures Shop!
-examples- http://puu.sh/3vDlt.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDm5.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDmp.jpg http://puu.sh/3vDoJ.jpg
10 Replies - Freebies
Bot service remain
Ich habe mal ne frage ich habe alles gemacht. Und es geht auch alles. ABER 1.Ich habe das mit meinem ersten Account gemacht und wenn ich jetzt...
22 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
remain in same spot when feared
When you fight mobs that fear, and you dont want to get feared into other mobs to get aggro. all you gotta do is walk backwards while fighting that...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.