Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO Pilot - Black Desert Online Bot by Macrolab [FREE BETA]

Discussion on BDO Pilot - Black Desert Online Bot by Macrolab [FREE BETA] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO Pilot - Black Desert Online Bot by Macrolab [PAID]

INTRODUCTION

BDO Pilot is a new bot for Black Desert Online developed by . BDO Pilot was developed in March 2017 for NA BDO servers and works with English game client. BDO Pilot is OCR only bot. It does not use dll injection, client patching, traffic or, game client memory scan etc. Atm it is undetectable by xigncode3. BDO Pilot is free for beta testers.

FEATURES OF BDO PILOT

General
  • Autologin function. You can use existing running game client or autologin to particular account
  • Selecting random/particular server during login with selected character
  • Connect lost, game crash, game patching or maintenance mode detection and restarting operation to minimize human attention required
  • Using timers to optionally login, logoff or stay idle during random time intervals to mimic human behavior in a long run
  • Using any game resolution in windowed mode. UI scaling is set to 100%
  • Every function of the bot may periodically feed workers with beer
  • Possibility to pause bot with hotkey (control + p)
  • Optional function to record detailed log and send crash report to developer
Fishing
  • Fishing is the first function of the bot and one of the most profitable activities in BDO.
  • Using as standard as special (Calpheon, Balenos, Epheria and Mediah) fishing rods including enchanted rods. Replacing broken rods. Harpoon fishing not implemented
  • Solving captcha with 100% success rate during minigame. An increased chance to hit perfect run with fine tuning.
  • Collecting every loot from fishing and, optionally, throwing away not required items: trash, broken standard fishing rods, some fish types based on fish color. This function may be disabled if you collect quest items.
  • Drying several fish types. Detecting weather state. Detecting fish types which may not be dried.
  • Using ship/transport inventory to:
    • store dried fish and relic shards
    • load new rods, beer and fishing food (yogurt, herbal wine etc) from a ship/transport to character
  • Using fish food to level fishing skill
  • Detecting overload state, state when no more rods left or when inventory is full to stop operation.
Auctioneer
  • Bot may purchase unlimited list of items from market director
  • OCR price scan implemented. You may define maximal price per item to purchase. Bot will wait for less expensive items if necessary.
  • Bot is couning every items purchased. Possibility to define maximal quantity of items to buy.
  • Storage balance scan. Bot will stop operation if your have no silver to continue.
  • In order to use this module you need to position your character near auctioneer.
Production
  • Using multiple types of production (shaking, grinding, chop, dry, thinning, heating, simple and imperial alchemy and cooking)
  • Unlimited number of tasks supported, you can define production chains and create complex products from basic ingredients using different production modes
  • Bot uses storage box located in your house to access storage
  • Bot performs image scan in inventory and in storage box. No need to define a cells where you take ingredients
  • Overweight detection. Bot may partially unload resulting product to storage box and continue work. Especially useful for imperial cuisine and imperial alchemy
  • Delaying tasks which did not start and trying to start them again. Process all resources your goblins collect in real time
  • Possibility to limit max working time per task to split overall time between several tasks evenly
  • In order to use production bot you need to position your character near storage box in your house
Cow Milking
  • Simple bot to help you to play minigame while you milking a cow. You need to position your character near a cow manually
USEFULL LINKS
  • . Read this tutorial before asking questions
  • . Fishing, production, auctioning and cow milking functions in action
  • . Feel free to create new threads here
  • . Latest version of the bot. Bot requires to be installed
BETA TEST

Free beta testing period is over, thank you for help.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/11/2017, 09:04   #2

Sounds good enough. This might be the new best bot for bdo, but please for ****'s sake, make it 10$/month at max.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 11:28   #3

Will be grinding feature implemented?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 12:52   #4

This is OCR bot. Need autopilot function which uses minimap for movement. If you have an idea how to train bot to move (e.g. with ), I can try to finish the rest
Old 03/15/2017, 22:52   #5

bought the 15$ 30 days, gonna give it a shot ill come back to review it.

Feedback just looking at the function of the bot, there's are things to be miss.

Some people don't want to fish for gold/blue fish, they just want relic. I would like an option for Relic+Gold Fish only, or Just relic, or just gold fish vice versa.

This is just feedback from just looking at the bot function, trying to use right now but client keep crashing.

got it to work through all way to select in game character, loaded in game, i sat my char by the water to fish. It doesn't do anything and when I alt tab out of the game it keep reopening it but does nothing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2017, 12:57   #6

I update bot on daily basis (as soon as somebody has a problem and I have a report). Today I fixed a problem with equipment window detection. Check new version. Activate crash reporter in settings. Bot will send report to my ftp automatically if game was closed and not restarted.

Untick drying fish and bot will start to throw out fish as soon as pack is full (starting from white fish). Latest version does this during fishing.
Old 03/16/2017, 15:21   #7

Received Thanks: 1,992
just go with r23 bot..
Old 03/16/2017, 18:47   #8

The bot is really nice, I was using it yesterday.
But today he only select fishing rods and replace them with others and if there is only one fishing rod he just take it and stand there without fishing or doing anything

Am I doing something wrong?
Old 03/17/2017, 02:56   #9

Do you lock process to existing game client window? If so, bot is not editing positions of elements in the game. Try to start game with a bot and if it does not work, pause bot (control + p), open debug and tools tab and send report with a button.

It is probably "got high rank item" text in front of fishing text, need to move it from fishing text a bit. It may be yellow lines too. I did not notice any problems with them, but need to test longer

Also close other windows from desktop before starting bot. Some windows with layered property (ICQ, widgets, any half transparent windows) add artifacts to screenshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seskahin View Post
just go with r23 bot..
.. and never fly later with bdo pilot
Old 03/17/2017, 15:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slav2Macrolab View Post
Do you lock process to existing game client window? If so, bot is not editing positions of elements in the game. Try to start game with a bot and if it does not work, pause bot (control + p), open debug and tools tab and send report with a button.

It is probably "got high rank item" text in front of fishing text, need to move it from fishing text a bit. It may be yellow lines too. I did not notice any problems with them, but need to test longer

Also close other windows from desktop before starting bot. Some windows with layered property (ICQ, widgets, any half transparent windows) add artifacts to screenshots.

.. and never fly later with bdo pilot
No still not work.

If I press space myself to fish, then it fish after a fish has bitten in the rod.
But after that the bot doesn't do anything
Old 03/17/2017, 15:12   #11

Send me report with tool and debug tab. .
Old 03/17/2017, 15:47   #12

Quote:
Send me report with tool and debug tab. .
Sended
Old 03/17/2017, 16:13   #13

Update your version. Latest is 1.0.16.0 now. Thank you for report, it was helpful.
Old 03/17/2017, 16:18   #14

Quote:
Update your version. Latest is 1.0.16.0 now. Thank you for report, it was helpful.
Oh nice to hear, what was the matter?
Old 03/17/2017, 16:28   #15

I used wrong images to detect equipment window position. This window differ depending on what is fitted.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot