Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BDO Pilot - Black Desert Online Bot by Macrolab [FREE BETA]

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
The bot is really nice, but I would make it a little bit faster because no human is as slow as this bot.
Also if you get marketplace notification the bot can't throm items away because the notification window is in front of the trash icon.

But all in one it's very nice
Thank you for the hard work

Old   #17

I will try this in a few days brb.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wladi0 View Post
The bot is really nice, but I would make it a little bit faster because no human is as slow as this bot.
To make bot work fast use smaller resolution of game client. Reset UI after resolution change.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
this bot rocks!

Old   #20

is it safe?

noone get banned?
Old   #21

I used BDO Pilot for a month on NA servers and previous version on Russian server for about couple of months w/o issues. Artificial input detection is not difficult. Xigncode3 just doesn't care about clickers in my opinion. Don't run bot for 24/7, do something else in game, switch botting activities (fishing/auctioning/production) and you will be OK. In case of a fishing select lonely places or adjust time to be less perfect. Mimic human behavior with idle timers. Bot will use auto fishing from time to time like in AFK
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slav2Macrolab View Post
I used BDO Pilot for a month on NA servers and previous version on Russian server for about couple of months w/o issues. Artificial input detection is not difficult. Xigncode3 just doesn't care about clickers in my opinion. Don't run bot for 24/7, do something else in game, switch botting activities (fishing/auctioning/production) and you will be OK. In case of a fishing select lonely places or adjust time to be less perfect. Mimic human behavior with idle timers. Bot will use auto fishing from time to time like in AFK
Can you tell me the best Rod to use with bot, also the avarage expected income in 24 hours?
Old   #23

I think best rod is a steel rod. Expect that you will get 1 relic shard/hour on average and the same income (~750k/h) from dried fish if you sell it directly to auctioneer. 36m/day or less if you dont have value pack. I doubt it is good idea to run bot for 24h nonstop. Sell gold fish to imperial fishing delivery, dry blue/green/white fish and cook fried fish for imperial cuisine packaging. Fried fish may be prepared from 2xwhite dried fish or 1xgreen /blue/gold dried fish + other ingredients. You will get the same money in 12 hours.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Quote:
Quote:
I think best rod is a steel rod. Expect that you will get 1 relic shard/hour on average and the same income (~750k/h) from dried fish if you sell it directly to auctioneer. 36m/day or less if you dont have value pack. I doubt it is good idea to run bot for 24h nonstop. Sell gold fish to imperial fishing delivery, dry blue/green/white fish and cook fried fish for imperial cuisine packaging. Fried fish may be prepared from 2xwhite dried fish or 1xgreen /blue/gold dried fish + other ingredients. You will get the same money in 12 hours.
Ok tomorrow I will get my pc back, gonna post the results. The problem is I have only 90 inv slots, dunno how effective it will be.
Old   #25

I signup for the beta test and left it on for few hours with occasional run to sell gold fish to imperial trader.

it a great and fast fishing bot but be on the lookout for some players running over to test if your bot because they see you pulling every time the fish icon pop up.
Old   #26

It would be nice if there was the option to use bot without login function as some players need vpn on/off to login. Also, where can I fish safely?
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny55 View Post
It would be nice if there was the option to use bot without login function as some players need vpn on/off to login. Also, where can I fish safely?
Bot can lock to existing game client. Some people tell that this way bot does not work, but I did not get any reports. Reset UI and save, check that UI scaling is 100%, UI language is English, restart game to save settings locally. Bot should work with existing client. If not, send me report. Start bot and wait for a while with game started. Pause bot with control + p, switch to tools and debug tab and send report with a button.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Quote:
Bot can lock to existing game client. Some people tell that this way bot does not work, but I did not get any reports. Reset UI and save, check that UI scaling is 100%, UI language is English, restart game to save settings locally. Bot should work with existing client. If not, send me report. Start bot and wait for a while with game started. Pause bot with control + p, switch to tools and debug tab and send report with a button.
Ok so a bit late but here is my feedback. Used the bot for 3 full hours. Login function works well. I get lots of dc while afk fishing so it helps a lot. Fishing is a lil bit slow but ok. Drying function is really usefull. 8/10 from me. What to improve? Could be a bit faster. And I could't earn the money I expected any tips? ( first time using bot btw)

So lets say I get around 1 relic per hour. The imperial fishing guy does not buy my gold fish - always completed (3.2m in 3 hours if I can sell damn). I got around 1m worth of dried blue fish in 3-4 hours. So lets say 5.5-6m in 3 hours If I actively sell gold fish to imperial guy. 2m/h

If I dry the gold fish as well, 40 gold fish 15k each ( low processing level damn) gets me 600k( 1.5m if artisan) so thats 3.5-4m in 3 hours. 1.2m/h

There are lots of ppl around me as this is the hotspot, so lets consider it not safe. If I fish at ocean -no ppl around- I get no blue/gold fish at all. White fish sell for shit and If I cook the fried fish with green, 20 dried green fish for 150k (If I can sell the crates) for which I need 8 green fish with artisan processing (30 mins of fishing in abundant) Which gets me 300k per hour and this is 1m/h not including the cooking time and channel hopping - waiting for imperial.

Can you show me a way to get maximum profit of this? Thanks. Pm me if possible.

Overall a solid bot with better fuctions than its rivals, keep up the good work!
Old   #29

If you want to sell gold fish, check which gold fish is left and find better gold fish using . Areas like Ross sea may yield 3 types of gold fish instead of one. I did not try Ross sea fishing, but there are vids on youtube how to connect it to trade path. What game resolution do you use? I use 1280*1024 for botting and dont see any slow downs. I did not test how bot works with desktop resolution, probably slower. Also log recording may be disabled if everything is OK. This will speed up bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

I have tested the basic fishing section with the latest version 3/23/17. its good. Its real good. its better than I could do it. and it is also faster than I could do it. Now my problem is bag space. I did have a little tiny bug pop up where he didn't see my pole while I still had my weapon equipped after I un-paused it to sell in 1 out of the 6 trips tested. My workaround was to simply mouse over my pole and he picked the pole up and started going again. Great stuff I will test out some other things later. When you see it solve the captcha for the first time you are going to laugh ! TY slav ! thx given

Quote:
yes this problems seems t be fixed in latest version 3/23/17

Tags
bot