Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New to this Game, some Secret money making tricks?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
New to this Game, some Secret money making tricks?

Hey,
is anyone out there who might share his secret with me on how to make good money/hour? Im relativly new right now, 53 Sorc. Started 2 Days ago.
Now im about to get some gear and ive tried to see some guides, but im not able to farm on most of those spots against good geared people.
I need a little hint on how to get gear to farm on decent spots. Currently 90AP & 120 DP.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 130
I would do quests do gain contribution points and hire workers. They make money for you while you are leveling / farming so you get a decent amount of ressources passive. Upgrade Nodes, Workers etc.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercis View Post
Hey,
is anyone out there who might share his secret with me on how to make good money/hour? Im relativly new right now, 53 Sorc. Started 2 Days ago.
Now im about to get some gear and ive tried to see some guides, but im not able to farm on most of those spots against good geared people.
I need a little hint on how to get gear to farm on decent spots. Currently 90AP & 120 DP.
Quest aside, you can farm the Blackspirit Stone (Armor/Weapon) during this months event.
Sell ALL the event rewards from Daily login to market place.
Sell ALL the Black Spirit Adventure Rewards to market place.

Best Farming Location for Level 50~53 is at Kaia Lake (Catfishmen) & Mansha Forest.
Why?
Those locations DROPS Ancient Relic. Hoard the relic, sell it after the event for 800,000 to 850,000. As of this moment, during the event, relic dropped to 600,000 so its not worth it atm. Just hoard it and sell later.

Its also Advisable for you to get Value Pack.
Gives you LT bonus as well as the +30% Market Tax. Leaving you only -5% tax from City market (that tax goes to the Owning Guild of the City).

TL;DR:
Farm BlackSpirit Stone (Armor/Weapon), Ancient Relic Crystals at Mansha or Kaia Lake. Hoard the Items, sell later. Get daily reward, Black Spirit Adventures, sell them all to Market. Except (BS Armor, BS Weapon).

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Hope that is understandable enough to get you started earning quick cash with or without using Value Packs.

Edit:
Quote:
Currently 90AP & 120 DP.
Depends on what Class you are in now, I suggest you reroll to Tamer for Farming. Since it has a 0 CD AOE Skills you can use. (Hold Q & that other AOE Skill I cant remember the name).
Fast level it to level 49, do not get the Belmont Quest so you will be stuck at Level 49.99999.
Why stop at Level 49?
Simple, your job is to FARM, level 49 is the safest and most efficient way to farm.
Why it is safest?
YOU CANNOT GET PKed! XD

So basically, just farm at those level with your GEAR shared to your Level 49 Character. It can Tank the mobs.

When you earn at least 20~30m, get ULTIMATE (PRI) or +15 Main hand weapon for your class. This gets the job more faster. Then work on your +15 Gears afterwards.

So, what about accessories?
Simple, using your level 53 Toon, get the repeatable quest in Calpheon, Abandoned Monastery to earn "Token of Promise & Seal of Promise". You can exchange it for Earring +5 AP, Ring and necklace.
If you dont have the time to Daily Quest, buy Coral Rings and +5 AP worth of other Accessories.

Like you, Im new to the game as well but by doing this I already got PRI Ultimate Grunil (Gloves/Helmet), PRI Ultimate Talis (Boots/Armor), Ogre Ring (A necklace from event or was it from Black Spirit Adventure?), DOU II Liverto Main hand weapon, +15 Ultimate Secondary Weapon, x2 +5 AP Earring, x2 +4 AP Jarette Ring (From event, I sold my Mark of Shadows for Gold).
And that's it.

Edit 2:
Life Skills (Fishing, Trading etc) & Node exploration (Auto Farming/Gathering using Workers) Can net you Silvers BUT it requires time, BEERS (a lot of them) and yields low income.
GRINDING IS YOUR BEST FUCKING BET TO GEAR UP FAST!

I hope this will be helpful to you and to other new adventurers struggling to gear up.

Leave a thanks! XD
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Quest aside, you can farm the Blackspirit Stone (Armor/Weapon) during this months event.
Sell ALL the event rewards from Daily login to market place.
Sell ALL the Black Spirit Adventure Rewards to market place.

Best Farming Location for Level 50~53 is at Kaia Lake (Catfishmen) & Mansha Forest.
Why?
Those locations DROPS Ancient Relic. Hoard the relic, sell it after the event for 800,000 to 850,000. As of this moment, during the event, relic dropped to 600,000 so its not worth it atm. Just hoard it and sell later.

Its also Advisable for you to get Value Pack.
Gives you LT bonus as well as the +30% Market Tax. Leaving you only -5% tax from City market (that tax goes to the Owning Guild of the City).

TL;DR:
Farm BlackSpirit Stone (Armor/Weapon), Ancient Relic Crystals at Mansha or Kaia Lake. Hoard the Items, sell later. Get daily reward, Black Spirit Adventures, sell them all to Market. Except (BS Armor, BS Weapon).

Hope that is understandable enough to get you started earning quick cash with or without using Value Packs.

Edit:

Depends on what Class you are in now, I suggest you reroll to Tamer for Farming. Since it has a 0 CD AOE Skills you can use. (Hold Q & that other AOE Skill I cant remember the name).
Fast level it to level 49, do not get the Belmont Quest so you will be stuck at Level 49.99999.
Why stop at Level 49?
Simple, your job is to FARM, level 49 is the safest and most efficient way to farm.
Why it is safest?
YOU CANNOT GET PKed! XD

So basically, just farm at those level with your GEAR shared to your Level 49 Character. It can Tank the mobs.

When you earn at least 20~30m, get ULTIMATE (PRI) or +15 Main hand weapon for your class. This gets the job more faster. Then work on your +15 Gears afterwards.

So, what about accessories?
Simple, using your level 53 Toon, get the repeatable quest in Calpheon, Abandoned Monastery to earn "Token of Promise & Seal of Promise". You can exchange it for Earring +5 AP, Ring and necklace.
If you dont have the time to Daily Quest, buy Coral Rings and +5 AP worth of other Accessories.

Like you, Im new to the game as well but by doing this I already got PRI Ultimate Grunil (Gloves/Helmet), PRI Ultimate Talis (Boots/Armor), Ogre Ring (A necklace from event or was it from Black Spirit Adventure?), DOU II Liverto Main hand weapon, +15 Ultimate Secondary Weapon, x2 +5 AP Earring, x2 +4 AP Jarette Ring (From event, I sold my Mark of Shadows for Gold).
And that's it.

Edit 2:
Life Skills (Fishing, Trading etc) & Node exploration (Auto Farming/Gathering using Workers) Can net you Silvers BUT it requires time, BEERS (a lot of them) and yields low income.
GRINDING IS YOUR BEST FUCKING BET TO GEAR UP FAST!

I hope this will be helpful to you and to other new adventurers struggling to gear up.

Leave a thanks! XD
Tbh i love grinding, thats why i want to play this game.
I am playing Sorceress. Im currently playing on the olvia server thats why i didnt do that many quests yet. I want to do quests once im not able to join this server ( 100% exp ). I was farming catfish for a bit, i need to test mansha forest. Catfish is super full, many other players.
About accessories, can i use the ones i get from rookie login too? Theyre all AP.

Old   #5

Quote:
Tbh i love grinding, thats why i want to play this game.
I am playing Sorceress. Im currently playing on the olvia server thats why i didnt do that many quests yet. I want to do quests once im not able to join this server ( 100% exp ). I was farming catfish for a bit, i need to test mansha forest. Catfish is super full, many other players.
About accessories, can i use the ones i get from rookie login too? Theyre all AP.
Rookie login? I have no idea what that is. As long as it has a decent AP (+4/+5) that's good.
Make sure you get at least 115+AP / 100+ DP

Edit:
Here's my Current Gear
Gloves / Helm was on my other alt for leveling.

Sadly, I started BDO 1 day before the NEW WORLD UPDATE and that nullified my entrance to Olvia Channels.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Rookie login? I have no idea what that is. As long as it has a decent AP (+4/+5) that's good.
Make sure you get at least 115+AP / 100+ DP

Edit:
Here's my Current Gear
Gloves / Helm was on my other alt for leveling.

Sadly, I started BDO 1 day before the NEW WORLD UPDATE and that nullified my entrance to Olvia Channels.
Yea i mean jarettes Items, you get all Jarettes accessories from Rookie login.
Btw where exactly did you farm so many relicts? Catfish or forest?
Old   #7

Quote:
Yea i mean jarettes Items, you get all Jarettes accessories from Rookie login.
Btw where exactly did you farm so many relicts? Catfish or forest?
Both area drops Relics.
Old   #8

Agreed I like this