Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert OgreFest (Private server) exp x3

Discussion on Black Desert OgreFest (Private server) exp x3 within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Desert OgreFest (Private server) exp x3

!!JOIN US TODAY!!

<------- WEB SITE

<-------- TUTORIAL LINK

What's different about OgreFest Beta?

Our Beta will closely mimic the way the game was meant to be enjoyed. This means no more high rates and free boss armor/kzarkas for everyone. In addition, starter items will be removed and replaced with default items given on the official version, testing features will be disabled, and the pearl system will be reworked (no donations accepted at the moment) to a new reward system for all active players. Lastly and most importantly as I mentioned before: No more scheduled wipes! This also applies for the end of Beta and going into live, as wipes will no longer be a necessary part of development.

How long will the Beta last?

We don't have an estimated duration for the Beta, as it will be subject to change based on our release schedule.

What about bugs and issues?

Some of them still exist and new ones will be discovered. While we are aware and performing daily fixes, we still count on the community to continue assessing and reporting them on the forums to help us improve. Be sure to follow the rules and format when posting bug reports. The easier it is for us to understand the issue, the faster it will get resolved.

RATES:
Experience: 3x
Skill Points: 3x
Life Skills: 3x
Fitness: 3x
Guilds: 3x
Drops: 1.5x
Alchemy: Very Hight

Pearls on our server are free. All you need to do is stay logged in. It doesn't matter if you're afk, questing, or grinding. Our server will send 50 pearls every 30 minutes to everyone who is online.

CHARACTER CREATOR

GAMEPLAY HD

<------- WEB SITE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2016, 17:26   #2

I was ther befor the Beta starts and it was fun but now you cant grind instand because of low ap dp .... i know on normal i have the same gear but its a p serve r with a low start ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2016, 18:18   #3

**** off bug game and bug server just bug right?
Old 11/04/2016, 20:31   #4

How much you post the still from this EMULATOR.... yeah totally buggy
Old 11/05/2016, 07:16   #5

Its a emulator you dumbasses ofc its going to be buggy. Their server has made a lot of progress since launch and they continually update their server with new bug fixes and such on a daily basis. Not only that but pearls are free and they don't ask for any money unless if you feel the urge to donate. If they did have the official files than GG because I wouldn't trust anyone more than ogrefest to deliver a near perfect experience on a BD private server. If you don't have anything constructive to post than don't post because they clearly state that the server has bugs and they even include on their forums things that currently work and things that don't work.
Old 11/05/2016, 13:47   #6

I'm quite dissapointed in people that type bad things about my server.
First off, if we told you how long we develop the server, you would instantly shush. Secondly, this server is created for people that have never experienced the game, we give the opportunity to see what black desert online has to offer, our community is rather different and we do not accept any toxic players.
Thirdly, as @ @ @ pointed out are definitely not players of OgreFest and just fanboys of other chinese server or just fan boys of kakao. We update the game daily, there are way too many consipracys going on about our server that it is buggy and so on.
Of course many people may argue, first off they will go to the mobs and say "holly **** this server sucks, mobs 1 hit u" bla bla, but doesn't participate in our community and doesn't know that we are constantly improving the server and very soon we are going to have everything fixed.

I would like to see how many of the haters are able to reverse Black Desert Online with their own hands and make their own private server without going onto private server topics and comment how bad it is without participating in basic things.
Old 11/05/2016, 15:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullbytebdo View Post
First off, if we told you how long we develop the server, you would instantly shush. Secondly, this server is created for people that have never experienced the game, we give the opportunity to see what black desert online has to offer, our community is rather different and we do not accept any toxic players.
Thirdly, as @ @ @ pointed out are definitely not players of OgreFest and just fanboys of other chinese server or just fan boys of kakao. We update the game daily, there are way too many consipracys going on about our server that it is buggy and so on.
Of course many people may argue, first off they will go to the mobs and say "holly shit this server sucks, mobs 1 hit u" bla bla, but doesn't participate in our community and doesn't know that we are constantly improving the server and very soon we are going to have everything fixed.

I would like to see how many of the haters are able to reverse Black Desert Online with their own hands and make their own private server without going onto private server topics and comment how bad it is without participating in basic things.
True you have a point you did a great job doing that
But just understand that many want to progress at the game and at this moment its almost impossible to progress at ogrefest you dont have any economy no blackstone drops nothing even the rates are less then on offcial and blackstone drops are super rare on this server
Yeah ok nice that you give free Pearls for ppl staying afk you should put the pearls to earn active by playing the game like droping fishing or something like that that would be way more fun.
Just understand the point of view of many players that dont want the same exprience as on offcial because if you want that you just play offcial and i dont think that you playerbase should only be ppl that cant afford the orginal game so you would never get any profit on this server
Old 11/05/2016, 15:14   #8

Quote:
Of course many people may argue, first off they will go to the mobs and say "holly shit this server sucks, mobs 1 hit u" bla bla, but doesn't participate in our community and doesn't know that we are constantly improving the server and very soon we are going to have everything fixed.

sorry im not a fanboy, and i already played this server since august, still monster attack still no delay, unlimited knockdown on Boss till now. but i like how you manage an event a game mr. Atarah :P.
Old 11/05/2016, 15:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by consxx View Post
sorry im not a fanboy, and i already played this server since august, still monster attack still no delay, unlimited knockdown on Boss till now. but i like how you manage an event a game mr. Atarah :P.
Well, saying that because of AI no-delay, the server is bugged as hell is not really a good idea. Reverse engineering action charts is quite difficult if you ask me. We did it this week and are going to implement in upcoming week to the server therefore people will see a lot of changes in no-delay, knockdowns, bosses etc.

We work on the server daily, not weekly. The fact that you might not see why we are not updating is because we are reversing information about it. I'm actually looking forward seeing our old players coming back, but only if they agree to participate in our community without expressing their hate
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2016, 20:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0s0jzzang View Post
oh really? how about think this problem? flying monsters, passing the wall monsters how about this? pls tell me lol

and pls show me your stronger actions kids? haha lol
Flying mobs, passing through walls? Please.

If you do not like the server, you can leave any moment, nobody asked you to post your opinion or continue flame war. You already got banned on another forum for posting, others will be next. That chinese server of yours wont hold for much longer.
Old 11/05/2016, 20:12   #11

i am not hater but this emulator give 2-3 threads why ?? bump the old one... and to the server... is emulator sure have many bugs.. but then WHY so are low rates no starter items and more ?? this have to much bugs and costs many many times to fix it all..but then why so are low rates now and no more starter items ?? that team is very good yeah nothing to say him.. but this your emu make not funny
Old 11/05/2016, 20:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12 View Post
i am not hater but this emulator give 2-3 threads why ?? bump the old one... and to the server... is emulator sure have many bugs.. but then WHY so are low rates no starter items and more ?? this have to much bugs and costs many many times to fix it all..but then why so are low rates now and no more starter items ?? that team is very good yeah nothing to say him.. but this your emu make not funny
If you complete the game too quickly, you will quit it earlier. Rates and everything else is being adjusted accordingly. We are currently focused on fixing monster AI before doing anything else.

Next week we are expecting to have everything implemented from AI side and to be able to move forward
Old 11/06/2016, 16:14   #13

**** server **** bugs everywhere , not worth considering bdo is only 10e now , gl.
Old 11/06/2016, 16:50   #14

elite*gold: 35
server still online !
Old 11/07/2016, 12:51   #15

Quote:
If you complete the game too quickly, you will quit it earlier. Rates and everything else is being adjusted accordingly. We are currently focused on fixing monster AI before doing anything else.

Next week we are expecting to have everything implemented from AI side and to be able to move forward
not true you quit earlier because you cant get anything done on this server.
That game has unlimted progression so you can up the rates so more ppl on endgame content and we can farm make bosses and such but right now only afk guys in the game for pearls.
So adjust the rates make atleast the first 2 weeks exp and drop event so the base players can gear up a bit.
Thanks
1 User