Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Skill Spammer (No Cool Down)

Discussion on Free Skill Spammer (No Cool Down) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Skill Spammer (No Cool Down)

sleazy released it for free for pyxbot subscribers, you can find his thread in sub-forum "Exploits" under Scripts (approved by pyx admin).

Screenshot:

Features:
  • Spam skills with up to 3 keys (defaults 1,2,3)
  • "Panic" key - disables all toggles (default F5)
  • "On" key - loads your "default" toggles (default F6)
  • Rage Quit - immediately closes BDO, character disappears in-game in ~1s (CTRL + Q, not able to be edited in keybind editor, sorry)
  • Integrated radar (thanks MrUnreal, this is 90% yours)
  • "AutoHeal" - spams heal action when below set % health (i use it on my witch, idk if any other class has spammable heals)
  • "AutoStand" - if you're knocked down it sends the stand action, letting you get up earlier. Kinda buggy and I probably missed some knockdown actions
  • "Safe" Mode - checks if you're in a safe zone (thanks Kape) or in range of other players, if either are true none of the features will work
  • Keybind editor - really sloppy keybind editor, allows you to set custom keybinds using hex codes. Includes a link to a list of hex codes.

Future updates:
  • Player speedhack (movespeed, attack speed, cast speed)
  • A few new features
  • Nicer GUI
Old 06/10/2016, 21:34   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBDO View Post
sleazy released it for free for pyxbot subscribers, you can find his thread in sub-forum "Exploits" under Scripts (approved by pyx admin).

Screenshot:

Features:
  • Rage Quit - immediately closes BDO, character disappears in-game in ~1s (CTRL + Q, not able to be edited in keybind editor, sorry)
  • "AutoHeal" - spams heal action when below set % health (i use it on my witch, idk if any other class has spammable heals)
  • "AutoStand" - if you're knocked down it sends the stand action, letting you get up earlier. Kinda buggy and I probably missed some knockdown actions
  • "Safe" Mode - checks if you're in a safe zone (thanks Kape) or in range of other players, if either are true none of the features will work
  • Keybind editor - really sloppy keybind editor, allows you to set custom keybinds using hex codes. Includes a link to a list of hex codes.

Future updates:
  • A few new features
  • Nicer GUI
post link or please PM my link. i really need this.
Old 06/11/2016, 03:10   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBDO View Post

Screenshot:

Features:

Future updates:
  • A few new features
  • Nicer GUI
You should mention that PYXbot is heavily under the radar and this will most likely get you banned. Especially since its free and most likely a test-version to see its detectability and not lose valuable customers.
Old 06/11/2016, 06:11   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 779
The Black Market: 125/1/1
if someone needs the download link :
Old 06/13/2016, 13:41   #5

What about ru server?
Old 06/13/2016, 22:12   #6

ffs dont use it... u will get so fast banned ^^
Thanks