Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Share your ways to alter the character stats and how to remove the cd of spell here

Discussion on Share your ways to alter the character stats and how to remove the cd of spell here within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Share your ways to alter the character stats and how to remove the cd of spell here

As the title says, this thread was created for those who are interested in sharing their ways of how they alter their character's stats and how to remove the cooldown of the spells they use.

Let's all cut the boundaries of this broken game
Old 06/09/2016, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 99
I don't think anyone will give out their "secrets" because ppl can ask money for it and if they would tell you how to do it they couldn't anymore. So yeah.
Old 06/10/2016, 02:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
sure, you first 4bsolute.... hue, i see what you did there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DE]*NEW*HARDCORE.PvP.Sleep.AirD.Share.Remove.Stats.No obProtec
02/20/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hallo! Ich stelle euch heute einen ganz besonderen Server vor. Dieser läuft unter Oxide und ist besonders gut für Hardcore freunde geeignet. Aber auch Anfänger sind bei uns immer willkommen. Was daran besonders ist? Hier schon mal die Liste alles wichtigen Plugins: - Remover (erlaubt es euch eure falsch gebauten Sachen selber zu zerstören)
WTS SPELL PLUMA +50 to all stats ZIS
10/04/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
PM ME IF U NEED SPELL PLUMA remeber spell PLUME gives +50 to all stats SRY I NEED TO REPEAT BECOSE THE OTHER HAVE BAD NAME:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Remove spell Animation?
12/05/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi@ bin auf der suche nach nem guid der mir zeigt und erklärt wie ich eine spell- animation von nem bestimmten zauber entfernen/löschen kann... zb. vom schattenblitz oder heilge nova, Ihr wisst schon.... der zaber soll ausgeführt werden aber eben ohne die übliche Animationseffekte dazu!??? vielleicht gibts hier schon was im forum und ich habs übersehn... sorry würd mich über produktieve hilfe freun:handsdown: