Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO data

Discussion on BDO data within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO data

Hello there,

So, recently someone in the KR community did some datamining and found out that its not HP/MP whats RNG / level. There are lot more stats thats RNG than that.

STR, VIT, DEX, Accuracy, Evasion, weight, and what not. You gain each of those stats per level and are different... RNG.

There are also hidden bonus stats for items aswell. Boss items have bonus hidden stats. Kzarka for example has a +10 dmg against every species stat, which increases by 1 after +10 with each enchant. so +20 dmg at +20 PEN.
Liverto has this too, but less dmg bonus.

The boss gear set also has more hidden bonus stats..

Now im so noob to this thing. But can someone do more datamining and put up all the hidden infos on some sort of community made "wikia". I'm so sick and tired of this Hidden RNG Online. I know it could be a lot work, but slowly it can be built up.

EDIT: To show some stuff about hidden character stats / level

Thanks
3 Users