Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are gold sellers legit in this game?

Discussion on Are gold sellers legit in this game? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/27/2016, 19:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
people getting banned just read the forums
Old 03/28/2016, 12:15   #17

I bought a few items on pvpbank, so now I'm waiting for judgment :/

In my opinion, perm ban is overkill
Old 03/28/2016, 12:33   #18

Time will show - item removal at least but a ban is very possible. They definetly want to send a message.

It's kind of funny. Daum set up a ridiculous price list and now gets a taste of how many people like their prices by buying from goldsellers. If they would cut down the prices by 50-70%, buying from those companies wouldn't be an option.
Old 03/28/2016, 15:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucha View Post
I bought a few items on pvpbank, so now I'm waiting for judgment :/

In my opinion, perm ban is overkill
why is it? you tryed to trick daum... theyre losing money if you buy items cheaper from those sites
Old 03/29/2016, 18:39   #20

I'll write here if i get banned xD

Maybe tomorrow ?
Old 04/01/2016, 21:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NiVaK- View Post
why is it? you tryed to trick daum... theyre losing money if you buy items cheaper from those sites
they wont ban anyone that got gifted items ...else I could get rid of the top guilds with just a few bucks investment.

Oh and ..I still have all my items <- just an update
Old 04/02/2016, 00:01   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post
they wont ban anyone that got gifted items ...else I could get rid of the top guilds with just a few bucks investment.

Oh and ..I still have all my items <- just an update
they wont ban anyone that got giftet items?

Then tell me why there are many peoples that got banned till 2040(Perma)
Right they bought items from 3rd party sites.
Old 04/04/2016, 14:41   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucha View Post
I'll write here if i get banned xD

Maybe tomorrow ?
Still no ban.

If I knew it... I could buy more items form pvpbanks xD
Old 04/05/2016, 20:35   #24

i bought my items off of biki... and didnt get a ban nor did they take away my items and it has been a few weeks as of now.

and btw they WONT ban u for this if u get items gifted they would ONLY take away those items and nothing else.

if it worked like this that u get banned for it u could literaly ban the WHOLE server with this so pls get real peps
Old 04/06/2016, 17:47   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReNovaStar View Post
i bought my items off of biki... and didnt get a ban nor did they take away my items and it has been a few weeks as of now.

and btw they WONT ban u for this if u get items gifted they would ONLY take away those items and nothing else.

if it worked like this that u get banned for it u could literaly ban the WHOLE server with this so pls get real peps
people was getting banned for that.its just a matter of time.
Old 04/06/2016, 22:55   #26

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
people was getting banned for that.its just a matter of time.

Just accept that they wont ban people for that. You're posting like you are working für Daum. Otherwise just show me banlists etc. for people getting banned for accepting gifts.

You're really tryharding too much here
Old 04/07/2016, 13:40   #27

What ban ? For receiving gifts please ... i have bought for like 300 USD from gold sellers the moment they offered service and have all my chars with all cash items i will ever need on them (except some costumes).
We will see how DAUM will ban me ^_^

@ -NiVaK- you made a mistake not buying from them and now hoping for a ban so you won't feel ripped of when buying full price from cash shop ?

PS those bans you see on forums etc are totally unrelated. They are handed out for exploiting in game (1 hit hack, speed hack, botting, Marketplace dupping etc).
Old 04/07/2016, 15:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaniv View Post
Just accept that they wont ban people for that. You're posting like you are working für Daum. Otherwise just show me banlists etc. for people getting banned for accepting gifts.

You're really tryharding too much here
i am not tryharding anything..because i dont even care if they get banned or anything. Fact is some people got banned for that just use the search function in blackdesert forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amakrkr View Post
What ban ? For receiving gifts please ... i have bought for like 300 USD from gold sellers the moment they offered service and have all my chars with all cash items i will ever need on them (except some costumes).
We will see how DAUM will ban me ^_^

@ -NiVaK- you made a mistake not buying from them and now hoping for a ban so you won't feel ripped of when buying full price from cash shop ?

PS those bans you see on forums etc are totally unrelated. They are handed out for exploiting in game (1 hit hack, speed hack, botting, Marketplace dupping etc).
I have enough money to buy full price things...its not my problem if you are too poor...
Not all bans were for 1hi spoeedhack etc they are for 3rd party purchases too.
And i am not buying anything from untrustworthy sites that using stolen credit card infos.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2016, 22:19   #29

Quote:
they wont ban anyone that got giftet items?

Then tell me why there are many peoples that got banned till 2040(Perma)
Right they bought items from 3rd party sites.
Read some of the theards more carefull .
People that edited their post with the result wrote that they got banned because of daums spam protection. Either they spammed "LFM" stuff or those ascii emotes.

I still have all my items + account and other player that I know of got theirs aswell.

They wont ban anyone. What they might have done is blocked the account from buying pearls. Yet I cant confirm that to 100% because I still can buy pearls but some people on reddit and on the forum encouter those problems

Edit: And to ur last post. Try to sjw on their forum or reddit.
Old 04/18/2016, 04:21   #30

Any news? Thought about buying 20k Daum Cash on pvpbank, did anyone do this recently and wants to share their experience with me?