Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Level 61 Shai + level 57+ characters

Discussion on EU Level 61 Shai + level 57+ characters within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Level 61 Shai + level 57+ characters

Level 61 Shai with suppressed gear / boss gear +0 / Ogre ring pri (other with no up), many silvers and items.

3 pets from the shop

Cheap cheap price

Add me on discord: ElleU#8794

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU| 440 DP 753+ EVA SHAI, SIEGE READY, EMAIL CAN BE CHANGED.
01/26/2020 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
FIRST OF ALL LET ME TELL YOU I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT AND THE EMAIL CAN BE CHANGED, ALSO KNOW THAT FAMILY AND CHARACTER NAME CHANGES ARE STILL AVAILABLE IF YOU WANT TO "DISAPPEAR". ALSO THE ACCOUNT IS AT THE HIGHEST UPGRADE POSSIBLE, AKA EXPLORER FOR ANY INFO OR SCREENSHOT (WHICH I DONT LET HERE FOR SAFETY REASON BOTH MINE AND OF AN EVENTUAL BUYER) CONTACT ME ON DISCORD ChilledVibes#6390 Selling a high end Shai account with a lot of perks and benefits included, perfect...
5 Awekened Characters Full SC (Item Level 453-448) + 12 Characters Level 65 All Class
11/05/2018 - Tera - 0 Replies
NA/Velika Server: All Characters Level 65, All Classes, repeated next classes: 2 Mystics, 2 Warriors, 2 Gunners, 2 Brawlers + 2 Free Slots = 19 Slots Total) PRICE : 150$ Contact me : DISCORD : FlyToMoon#6168
5 Awekened Characters Full SC (Item Level 453-448) + 12 Characters Level 65 (All Clas
09/25/2018 - Tera - 1 Replies
cheats for Shai genesis
10/30/2011 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Need cheats for this pvp server. stankalez not needed. need: a big damage, hitting all elements of the same, etc.