Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB GameZ BD silver

Discussion on WTB GameZ BD silver within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB GameZ BD silver

You buy my items (PEN Weapons etc) from the marketplace for codes/paypal.

Msg me if you are interested

Old 06/06/2019, 15:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 177
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,211
Arrow Black Desert -> Black Desert Trad…

#moved

« GameZBD EU account 100-200$ depending on gear (Preferably Striker) | WTS EU BDO ACC »

Similar Threads
WTS Gamez BD Silver NA 1b = 5
04/22/2019 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hi so as Title says i'm waiting to sell Gamez BD Silver for paypal money. (5 Dollars is ok aswell) How it works is you put up an item at min price that doesnt sell like seraphs or unpopular pens . Theres plenty of items on the private server that never sell but are easy to obtain/upgrade. This is currently the only way of trading silver for real money. Preferably looking for customers that know the process and want to buy large quantities since i m quitting the game and dont want to...
WTB level 55 Templar Retail/Infinite/Gamez
01/26/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
I would like a level 55 templar from one of the 3 servers mentioned above (doesn't matter which server siel/lumiel/greed ETC just want one of those...) I am prepared to trade an account on AionWarz private server (the server features 3.0 Abyss Eternal Grade Armor/Weps... They got it from aion KR items.pak :D) I have a 2nd account on the server with 4 full abg (all abg set types)sets ECG ACCS (3.0 Abyss Accesories set which I won from an event... One of only 3 that happened) And if I like...
WTB GAMEZ AION ACCOUNT
01/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I am looking for full abg account. I prefer leather or plate. I am currently playing on siel. I would like to stay on there but if the deal is good i would switch servers. Let me know what you have and what your looking for.
WTB Gamez Aion Account Full ABG
05/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for Gamez Aion account Siel Server. I'm looking for an account that has ABG SET(S) and ABG Weapons.