Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Lvl 61 valk/60 mystic + more with TRI/TET gear + VELL&GARMOTH heart

Discussion on Selling Lvl 61 valk/60 mystic + more with TRI/TET gear + VELL&GARMOTH heart within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling Lvl 61 valk/60 mystic + more with TRI/TET gear + VELL&GARMOTH heart

I am selling an account with maxed out character slots. Main is level 61 valkyrie, got other alts as well as a lvl 60 mystic (valkyrie has maxed inventory). This account has been played ever since the game release in Europe, bought the conquerors package and has been played until recently.
6.100€ has been invested in it, a great deal into fashion, furniture, maxed inventory, bank slots, worker slots, maids, T4 pets, horse costumes.. (got 7 extra patrigio's bags to hold excess fashion)

Also has vell's heart endgame alchemy stone, garmoth's heart for improving secondary weaponry, rest of the gear is visible in the screenshots. Has an unused Kutum sub weapon box, a TRI griffon's helmet, a pri muskan shoes, rest of gears visible on screenshots.
Decent life skills, with training ranking. 433 energy points, 293 contribution points, got Valencia connected in case you are into trading. (Trade master 2, nodes invested for active fishing from near velia)
Has a T8 courser with 20 dream horse tries and a lvl 15 elephant with all Musika gear and best skills, great for trading.
Have an epheria sailboat with gear, valkyrie has sailing skill so you can sprint, also building a frigate, 40% in progress. I got worker empire set for making calpheon trading crates in treant with +2 crate production worker.
Failstacks i accumulated and still have on characters are 105 / 143 / 70/ with some in storage or character inventory.
Got a T3 fairy, stacked 100+ honey wines for a Tier 4, also got fairy queen's might to reset it if needed.
Valkyrie is also a life skiller. Got 7 T4 pets with some additional pets like hedgehog for gathering.
Currently have 7 maids, 3 transaction and 4 storage
It has an ongoing Value pack (untill 7th of march 2019)
The sorc/witch/archer/ranger have pearl inventory full with furniture items. Can send extra screenshot on demand.
I got TRI dandelion weapon on archer, valk has a TET dandelion weapon.
588 titles, also guildless for fresh start.

I would like you to know, that the images i present below are coming from the original account i am selling, meaning they are not fake, what you see on the images, that is what you will get. I took the screen shots by myself and are directly linked to the account.
I am selling the account for 600€. Taking offers as well, i do not trade for other accounts. I sell BDO account which will come with an email address for you to use freely.

Pm for more informations.

Valk gear 1:

Valk gear 2:

Pearls valk:

Archer inventory & pearl:

Character slots and levels:

Game access:

Energy&contribution:

Failstacks:

Mounts:

Life skills:

Maids:

Water mounts:

Port epheria materials:

Witch inventory&pearl:

Warrion inventory:

Sorc inventory&pearl:

Titles:

Pets:

Heidel storage:

Wisdom tree storage:

Mystic pearl:

Lahn inventory&pearls:

Glish alchemy materials:

Ranger inventory:

Valk skill points:

Wizard inventory&pearl:

Fairy:

Olvia storage:

Velia storage:

Old 03/31/2019, 23:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Highly interested write me on ePvP or Discord Lindwyn#6130

Old 04/09/2019, 19:27   #3

Account still on sale.

Tags
black desert account